>Never even been to college
Should I grow a pair of balls and just kill myself

nah dude you have tons of time to have fun in your life

get a car and go to college. getting fit will help you as well

Yes and livestream it

I thought about a few times

Nice dubs

At least you have a job...

Dude no, you're fine. Dont even worry about college or girls. Dont stress about not hanging out as much with your bros, high school days are over. Focus on work, save what you can. The right girl will come along eventually, dont think about it, it'll be a nice surprise when it does happen. You're pretty much right where you should be at your age. But get your ass down to the dmv and get your license, the sooner the better. Dont worry about college. Learn to properly utilize your resources. I know guys your age with no job still trying to get their rap career going. When i was your age i dont even remember what i was doing i was so high and the music was loud.

No, you should grow a pair of balls and get a fucking job.

A real job. Learn a trade or something. Lazy, bastard.

You have a job lol could be worse like me unemployed graduate with 30k debt

In a month or two i will try this.

Making and posting youtube videos helps with my depression or whatever the fuck is wrong with me. Find something you enjoy as a hobby.

It's not that I'm lazy I'm just legitimately dumb.

How big is your channel

3 subscribers (one of which was a sub4sub deal that I never even agreed to) and several dozen views on all videos. I do that thing that do many other people do to the point that the genre is over-saturated: video game commentaries. And I do an okay job, I guess? My first couple of videos felt pretty sub-par but I'm generally happy with them now. The channel name is MonoWizard btw.

You're not even 20 and you're giving up? Fuck it, go ahead then, we all know you won't.

Or, you know, try harder. Be a fucking man. So many depressed people just say "you don't know what you're talking about" while eating pills they expect to fix the problem. It's a tool to help you improve yourself. Maybe it will help but it probably won't.

Just fucking try for a while. If nothing improves, it's either your fault or completely not your fault. Regardless, kys. Or don't, nobody who doesn't know you cares beyond statistics.

The whole point of life is try to have as much fun as possible. What that means to one person is different from every other person. Just stop being a twat and try to have some fun.

>not even 20
It's all in you're head, mange. You've a job, so your better of them a sizable chunk of sodoku masters.

Yes kill yourself. Reply to me if you want to go out together in a blaze of glory, drive off cliff ftw

Do the self authoring plan by Jordan Peterson and sort yourself out !

Sounds fun