Be me

>Be me
>New Years hooked up with co workers older sister
>get her number and fb
>dont message her cause thought i had a shot with this other chick
>Didnt have a shot feelsbadman.jpg
>wana contact the chick i hooked up with but didnt message her after hooking up
>wana message her and ask to hang out and fuck
>what do i say Sup Forumsros? how do i explain the fact i ignored her for all these months
>help me fuck her and ill provide pics

Tell her you're a scared beta who fucked up

I was . thinking of saying, hey thought i saw you in the city the other day? how you been? would this be a good opener lol?

pretend like you didnt ignore her
just play like nothing happened and see how far it gets you
or you could be a huge faggot and come up with some sob story and get a pity fuck out of her
either way stop being such a bitch and just do it
also post the conversation

Just say you saw something that reminded you of her.

no, just tell her you want to hang out/grab lunch, and maybe talk

"hey, been really busy but you've been on my mind recently. I had a really good time and thought maybe you'd like to grab dinner and a drink with me when it's convenient. Look forward to seeing you again!
-user"

so how would you open the conversation? just straight up hey how you been? or something like i said in an earlier post " hey thought i saw you in the city the other day, how you been?"

Yeah thats good, but its been like 5 months lol and i basically never messaged her after getting her number after hooking up. Would your opening still work?

Literally my guy "Hey how have you been?" is fine... wew

Yeah. You don't have to go into some deep, in depth explanation. "Been busy, had a great time when we hung out" is fine.

sorry my autsimo and anxiety is kicking in but i guess ill give it a shot

This sounds programmed and ambigatory.

Nah it's cool my guy we've all been there, I've always just gound that instesd of coming up with some elaborate story tge simplest approach is the fastest way into a girls pants.. wew

Hey it gets the job done

True. Thinking too much about it is the killer. Every time.

fuck I just said hey, you have you been? thought i saw you in the city earlier (thought i could use that as an excuse to messager her out of the blue lol)

That's fine. The "thought I saw you" part is pretty gay though. You should be alright with that though.

Hey its not some stupid excuse itd a semi believable one, still good. And like past user said can you send screenshots?

Samefagging, but whatever. Dubs of truth. You have to understand that she's not thinking about it NEARLY as deeply as you are, so the key is to come off as nonchalant, and just genuinely interested in maybe grabbing a bite sometime. Try to think about it as little as possible. She isn't sitting there analyzing your every word. A simple, straight forward message and approach is key.

why didn't you talk to both at the same time? You obviously are a pussy, so texting her now will mean nothing. Move on.

Next topic> Why is OP a fag?

We have some pretty compelling evidence from this post.

ok, if she doesnt reply should i keep trying or nah?

Boom great explanation. Listen to this op

no,
but post it anyways

What timezone are you in rn. If its late or some busy time just give it a few hours, dont be too pusht cause thats weird

No. Give it awhile. Couple weeks. "Hey never heard back from you. How you been?"

Here

oh no he added the saw you in the city bit

The "saw you in the city" is a bit cringe. Kinda creepy.

>Are you stalking me?

This nigger thinks he Sarah Jessica Parker

not really, from what i remember she works in the city and my campus is there so it makes good sense

yup

You didn't check them trips dick

Oh good then. You'll be alright with that.

probs gonna be ages for a reply. ill update you boys tomorrow or something if there is. doubt she would reply now

Sure it makes sense but she isnt exactly checking your alibi.

Why are you giving her an excuse just for thinking about her? She didnt ask for one. You are overthinking it.

yeah i am overthinking it. but fuck it. whats done is done now just to wait for a reply.

This.
Niggas always thinking more deeply than she is. Simplicity and apathy are key.

This fucking retard can't even follow directions, just neck yourself already you omega cuck

Took me awhile to learn this, but once you learn that they don't really care you become a god

fuck I guess i have to get past that mental hurdle

But once they realize God doesn't care they are far more than enlightened.

Message is still on fucking sent, anyone know why?

no, at this point weve all lost interest

fair enough. I'll update tomorrow or later if there is anything

Retard, should've just said Hey..

What if she wasn't in the city yesterday?

Say you lost her number and recently found it, nigger.
>Hey, is this ? It's . We met at a few months back. What's up?
Chat about some inane shit (bitches love chatting about inane shit) then ask her if she wants to go see GoG. Go to an Alamo and get her drunk. That's half the battle won right there.

Godspeed user.

Lmao. Five months..... This changes everything.

literally have her on fb...

thats why i said thought i saw you..and if she wasnt i can say well that person reminded me of her and i want to catch up etc etc

lol ikr dude, fucked up on my part but lets see what happens. you miss 100% of the shots you dont take right

> not messaging both chicks
kys low test beta fag

cant argue with that tbh