I'm doing GHB in a hotel room in a few days with three girls. Any tips?

I'm doing GHB in a hotel room in a few days with three girls. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=F-KQPVr_HoE&t=605s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck their assholes with your tongue.

would you be down for meeting a nice older man

Fake it and give it to them only

pass out for 16 hours

Omg I havnt had a scoop on forever. Uhhhh advice? Don't do to much and have fun lol, that is about it.

that is the only advice worth taking tbh

why?

I'm surprised that g even exists anymore tbh

Haha nice. Dont mix with alcohol.

why?

bump

What did you like to do on it?

If you think you have had too much the trick is to take more.

This

Yea dont drink on it you can die real fast. And have some speed for when one of the girls ods cause it will happen

would coke work?

Bring condoms,fill them with piss and go to town

Take it all and don't share

Yeah it's really easy to OD on GHB and GBL. If you take it for any length of time the withdrawal can kill you. Had a patient last week had to be ventilated for 5 days because of that shit.
That being said its fucking good fun.

Hide your wallet and valuables. They might steal your stuff while you are fucked up on drugs.

I have it in powdered form. I was thinking giving them somewhere around 1.5-2g to start off. Does your weight have a big impact on it?

they will also be fucked up on drugs

Take a capful, like one of those thinner water bottle capfuls and one beer. Then have a blast. Don't drink any more of either, or you'll just pass out for 12 hrs.

Don't fuck them until you've watched them take birth control meds. Watch.

Honestly, I don't think it's worth the risk to get high with them around. I don't even know what this shit does.

This. Girls just can't handle drugs. I've lost count of the number of highs that have been ruined for me having to babysit a stupid cunt who can't grasp the concept of not being an idiot and overdoing things. To the point where if there's anything other than weed I'd rather not have women around at all.

Because GHB is the date rape drug.

Kek ur gonna kill someone

All you need to know from effects to dosing to experiences:
erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb.shtml

taking it makes your boner harder though. it sounds like more fun if everyone takes it

>I don't even know what this shit does
Then stop trying to give advice

Maybe they might fake it or be used to it or have a friend waiting but go ahead and get a drugged up and end up missing I kidney I don't care.

Kek Checked
O.p confirmed od

fam i think im good

I've read through a lot of erowid and psychonautwiki already. always the first places to check

This if you are not real experienced read it ghb kills easy if your stupid with it

Google it
It's the date rape drug so op takes it and he also passes out
Also gives you a severe case of 'whiskey dick' for days

Give it to them only
Then prepare for the police

Meth would be better

Yep came to post be very careful with dosage. The difference between a fun and a not fun evening isn't very big. Do not "guestimate," especially when high.

Because women of all ages are still girls and therefore are irresponsible as fuck

>does your weight have a big impact on it
Nigger if you don't know how drugs work just flush that shit down the toilet and save yourself the criminal charges

When drugs and alcohol are involved then pretty much, yeah.

At least bring some condoms, a first aid kit and a VHS tape.

Yes, your body weight and what is in your stomach have a big influence on dosage.

DONT FUCK IT MIX IT WITH ALCOHOL, even when you'll be high as fuck, and will have no cohercitive power...
(Throw it away)

Plan your dosage....

GHB/GBL is fun... untill OD

wow you're uninformed

This and this only op.. If you take any how do you expect to fuck them and actually remember it? Don't take any, act like you did

I have a scale. Would you agree with starting at 1.5g?

weight has a bigger impact on some drugs than others. take the difference between mdma and lsd

>cohercitive power
For the life of me I can't... Do you mean willpower? I tend to be perfectly fine with eating junk food when I am trying to lose weight and would never eat it when not high.

Do you know the purity/strength of the product? I only have experience with BDO, so can't really comment on GHB, especially powder.

it doesn't give you amnesia. also im not sure if im gonna fuck them

Know the signs of OD? Other than that have fun play nice. You should tape them together and braid their hair all together when they all pass out. And when they come to, just fucking ramble on about the power of threes.

If you OD on it you just pass out, if that happens I'll turn them to the recovery position

Recovery position is good, but really do funny shit to them and we can kek.

like what?

Don't look into any mirror or reflective surface...

Is it like psychs in that sense?

>If you OD on it you just pass out
Except there's vomiting and respiratory depression too. Not a good combo for an unconscious person.

Hence the recovery position. From what I've read, respiratory depression won't be very detrimental at doses near what we're doing. Start light.

Sure you're not thinking of LSD?

this is what u do OP. stop being a cuck fag and date the guy ur really into. fucking dumbass

You will trick your mind into thinking that you are actually in the mirror, which will cause you to feel trapped and enclosed, which will lead to serious amounts of fear and an inevitable bad trip... You will basically be stuck in front of the mirror until you come down from your high.

No, this happened to me with both, LSD was my fault and GHB was a complete accident. I asked around and apparently it isn't all that uncommon.

Crazy. Never heard or experienced that.

Niele just did GHB on Drugslab this week

youtube.com/watch?v=F-KQPVr_HoE&t=605s

wait as someone who hasnt done many drugs yet....the fuck happens when you look into a mirror?

Nellie**

enjoy your absolute disappointment

Get them to sign something saying they're taking it voluntarily or they'll say you date raped them

Both times I went into the trips with a unclear mind, which was probably the cause. Hasn't happened again.

Answer 6 minutes prior.

Here ^^^

Yeah, don't do any..at all. You'll have an awesome time, guaranteed. Zzzzzzzzz.

plan the doses or you all will sleep.
if i were you i would fake it and give it to them only.

fuck their brains out afterwards while their pussy is loose and dripping.

good fucking idea. Also if they think its weird just take videos before hand of you guys chilling and make it obvious its consensual and try to make them even say what theyre doing in a nonchalant way.

i'm not friends with unreasonable people

do you think 1.5g to start is good?

You might be, and they'd sign it if they're so reasonable

yeah sorry i forgot to hit submit, then came back and hit it, then saw answer

Just get the fattest one wasted then give the other two less in proportion of their weight.
>science

If GHB is your first drug experience, try others first. Start with MDMA, move onto Acid then mix the two. I would highly recommend not going into a GHB trip completely inexperienced with drugs and the effects they have.

yes it should be fine. you can add more afterwards . just wait at least 30 mins before each dose.
btw dont mix it with tasteless drinks. (ghb is kinda salty and can be detected in water etc.)

asking them to sign a paper saying im not raping them is some seriously autistic shit

Only if you're a dumbass

Love ghb, got to find the sweet spot when dosing.

Sounds good, I was thinking orange juice

maybe give the fattest one 2g?

You'd be surprised, drugs can seriously fuck you up if you go into the trip without any knowledge... Weak minds will break.

orange juice is fine, alcohol amplifies the effect fyi

You're supplying date rape drugs before having sex you dumb fucking cunt, I hope you do time and regret ignoring my advice

goddamit your mind must be weak.
you would probably eat the mirror if you were on pcp or mescaline

Nigga, we're not talking about PCP or Mescaline.

How much you got? My friend (male maybe 190lbs) done 4g then 4g about an hour later and he said he was super wasted and disoriented but to me he looked just a bit drunk

if you feel like you are trapped in mirrors after using GHB then you are weak.

You're calling it a date rape drug as if it isn't used recreationally more often than more rape, more rapes occur on rohypnol and alcohol than ghb.

also we arent even necessarily having sex

Yeah I was joking. I'm doing DXM in a couple days and I believe super retarded shit on that, can't watch TV because I think I'm in the episode

i have a decent amount, I just don't want to risk passing out as it is all our first time trying it

This is exactly why I suggested trying weaker drugs first to see if their mind can handle them, if you're inexperienced with drugs and go and do GHB straight up and freak out because you're a weak minded person, you will fuck your self up. You may be able to handle hard drugs, but weak people will shit bricks.

But if you aren't a weak minded person you will have a fucking awesome time.