America has no culture

>America has no culture

umm try again sweetie

>Pope Lick Monster

I was in Miami once and overheard a fat American family having a serious discussion about Bigfoot. Not even whether he is real or not. Just simply discussing where Bigfoot lives etc. What they eat etc. Was scary to listen to. They truly believed that Bigfoot was a real fucking thing.

They were eating burgers fries pizza and milkshakes a a beach bar

>see a dolphin
>call it a monster
can't make this shit up

but it surely makes life more interesting

they are very good for Ayy Lmao folklore.

>29
>Brazilians
>Miami
checks out

Future Pokémon

>bitches don't know about our Wampus Cat
Shit's dangerous.

Americans hunt and eat

Sasquatch is from Canada.

>implying Bigfoot isn't real
>implying mothman isn't real

Stop denigrating my culture faggot

Its called a samsquanch m8

Post your view of USA

>he fell for the jew trickery
Why you think the (((History Channell))) tries so much of proove it existence fake?

Get real. Almost all of these are just misidentified Bigfoot, wolfmen, and mermaids

>florida
where's the surprise here?

>chupacabras
>american

Once I was in Vancouver and overheard a family at a hockey game talking about bears. What they eat, where they live. They actually though bears were real.

Thats how stupid you sound.

>American culture
>All those Nessie ripoffs

We actually have alot more than that. Alot of unique ones per state, region etc.
Alot of ones that are basically native monsters/demons etc., which is interesting because they are reported by people with no knowledge of these native folklores, but witness the monsters in their traditional native area with the exact descriptions.

How the heck are "thunderbirds" IL and PA with nothing in between? PA would be either mothman or jersey devil depeing on which side you're on

Fucking patrician tastes in guns right there.
I almost broke down and blew money on a marlin 336 yesterday. Thankfully the shakes left me in time--I have to save money for a better car...2 more months then I can buy the 336

Came here to post this.