enjoyed it

>Death Grips
>Garbage

wew lad

>edgy garageband pop for underages
>not garbage

essential nu male core

pleb-tier

I went to a DG concert in New York and the demographic was 16-25 year old white males with lesbian haircuts. I asked a few their favorite DG album, and out of the 8 I asked, they all said TMS.

GOAT

>see an opinion with a meme word in it
>instantly discarded
how limited is your vovabulary

>unironically listening to Meme Grips

Kill yourself

what got me into them, but it's unironically their weakest. It's still good though.

please consider hanging

Quite the fun album. Catchy hooks.

I didn't like it as much as I liked Exmilitary, not many people seem to think that though

please consider leaving this board until you are 18+

I liked exmilitary better as well too bad the only way to get a physical copy is to either wait 100 years for a cassette or buy a bootleg record

It's a great entry-album for DG, and I usually use it to recommend it to friends.

Man, do you guys remember how fucking lit the internet was back in '12 when this shit dropped? Unreal. Miss those times, it was socially acceptable to enjoy DG back then.

>when you use the same exact words to post the same tired idiosyncratic opinion
every thread
What a great board. If only if it were possible to call out samefag between threads. If I was autistic enough I'd probably just use the archive.

its my hands down favorite the death grips album. its what got me into the rest of their stuff

>posting a common opinion is now being a samefag
>impied that I'm the autist itt

>>posting a common opinion
Nope, hence idiosyncratic.

Either way, at least don't use the same words. Stop regurgitating the same shit and being so predictable.

holy shit
dgfags are grimesfags

imagine being this retarded

they probably just buy shills in the same place

Dont need to be a Death Grips fan to see that 'edgy garageband pop for underage' is posted verbatim every thread. Don't care if it's true or not but garageband is oddly specific and as I've said, an idiosyncratic belief.