Is Dominos considered good in the States?

Is Dominos considered good in the States?
How about Pizza Hut? I had a Dominos couple days ago and it was pretty okeyish.

Hope we get Papa Johns in the near future.
What other pizza brands are popular in the States?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quad_City-style_pizza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis-style_pizza
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okeyish? It is my favorite pizza brand in here. Papa johns is more expensive and dominos tastes better.

I liked Pizza Hut better when I went to the States.

well, I mean there's couple local pizzarias that are really into the craft and produce top of the crop pizza

Fursonally I prefer Papa Johns the most. I'm not entirely sure why, but when it's fresh and they make it right it's absolutely fantastic. A close second is the local place and then Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and such.

Big chain pizzerias are shit here, local ones are top-tier.

All American pizza chains and franchises are horrible bullshit for college kids and trailer trash.

Dominos is pretty good. Pizza Hut as well. Papa John's though is meh.

Depends on what you mean by "good." It's my favorite pizza. Very tasty, greasy, affordable, quick delivery, etc. That said, it isn't good in the sense that foodies are going to like it.

I like Domino's honestly, maybe it's because they seem to have more variety on their menu than the other big pizza chains (Little Caesar's and Papa Murphy's in addition to the others already mentioned).

I also find that you don't care as much about the quality of pizza from chain stores when you've had the real thing (local pizzerias in New York and New Jersey)

It is cheap and gets at the door of your house in less than 30 minutes. What is not to love?

pizza hut is objectively the worst of the worst. Dominos and papa johns are pretty low tier but they're both cheap so they are go-tos when you don't want to spend a lot of money and want some pizza delivered

Bit off topic but
Do you have to tip the delivery guy in the US? If so, how much?
What about in other European cunts or Canada?

Dominos is ok. Pizza Hut is complete garbage and I have no idea how they stay in buisness let alone thrive considering their pizza isnt even dirt cheap.

Yes you tip delivery people here. I usually tip $5 but you could also tip 15-20%.

good marketing

Here little ceasars is much more cheaper than anything else.. It is the best option if you are low on money and tastes good. One pizza can cost you like 4 dollars.

What should I order the next time from dominos?
What's you preferences already had the pepperoni

Yes, a delivery driver is one of the professions in America that you are expected to tip 100% of the time. Generally when tipping I just go for the standard 15% percent of the total charge.

Why not give them proper salaries instead?

Pan pizza with extra cheese, parmesian on top and bacon.

You don't tip here, but you can depending on service, for example for food delivery on bike.
Otherwise it's not common or expected.

15-20% of the cost of the order is customary gratuity in Burgerland. It's pretty dumb desu, I don't know why they can't just pay the pizza deliverers normal wages.

I do, only if he speaks clear Greek, like couple Euros.

The alternative would be no delivery or much more expensive food.

Delivery man is not a full time job.

Papa J is the best here but bit expensive

Papa J > Dominos > Pizza Hut > rest

I wonder the same, tipping the delivery is not a thing here

They have pizza in Turkey? Like how? 99% of those pizzas have things that are forbidden in the Islamic world.

OP You will love papa johns. It's pretty good I eat there every other week when I get paid and they give me a discount for eating there so much.

I was a skinnyfag and gained like 20 pounds from them alone. .

This guy nailed it. PapaJ>Dominoes>Pizza Hut.

Papa johns has the best pizza
Dominoes has good thin crust pizza and service.
Pizza hut's pizza is mediocre but cheap, their wings and other sides are what's best about them. You get a pizza with some chicken wings in Teriyaki sauce and dip the pizza in the sauce your mouth will literally bust a nut and cum.

What? Nigga pizza is just sauce, bread and cheese. I'm pretty sure muzzies are allowed to eat all of that stuff

XDDDDDDD

Toppings?

so they just serve one kind of a pizza?

Here's your pizza Mr.Muhammed, that would be $10.50.

Make sure that the pizza has bacon. Bacon on pizza is delicious.

By Allah I ordered it with an engraving of the beautiful 9 year old wife of Muhammad.

All of them are considered shit tier for plebs and trash. Most everyone with taste eats at a local pizzeria

Someone in my apartment did that as a prank a couple years ago.

you should like state your state so I can have a clearer picture of how you perceive pizza, cause America is a big place.

If the sauce is of the proper pH and the cheese and crust are fresh and well balanced you don't need toppings. Toppings are a ploy meant to make weak pizza seem stronger.

Jew Jersey hereso maybe my experience doesn't pertain to the rest of the country.

Pizza is basically the same state to state. It's more based on the restaurant than anything.

For instance, people in Chicago very rarely eat deep dish pizza.

NJ BABY. DO IT FOR DA SAUCE. DO IT FOR DA GABAGOOL

>Pizza is basically the same state to state
this is bait

>Trash jersey

>manco means pussy in Japanese

Who knows? We also don't include sales tax in price listings. Freedom ain't free I guess.

YOU TALKIN' TO ME, PAISAN?

pls be from connecticunt so I can call you a connecticunt

It's literally not, you can get brooklyn style pizza literally anywhere, you can get deep dish pizza literally anywhere.

>his state has a sales tax
Maybe freedom isn't free in your commie block

It's not terrible, but it's definitely not top tier. Most restaurants have good pizza.

Wasn't there a new type of pizza being made?

Like really thin from a northern state I can't remember. It's not like a New York pizza though.

This is a fucking meme. I have never seen deep dish pizza in my life

Don't blame others for the fact that you're an uncultured swine.

There's only 4, technically 5 states that you could be from, and none of them are much to write home about.

Youve obviously never been to Chicago, faggot.

got hungry , gonna go get a slice now, by some shitty pizza place next to my home, I'll post a pic so we can critique how bad it is

>see Domino's delivery car
>kick off side mirror

bait
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quad_City-style_pizza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis-style_pizza

t. worst coast

Deep dish is a pretty niche food item likely only found in cities. Plenty of Americans don't even know what it is.

t. eats cardboard """pizza"""

Make sure you get Greekcheese on top.

I lived in Chicago for 10 years bub

I probably had a deep dish pizza twice in those 10 years.

Only if you love outside of town tbeeh. Because who willingly wants to drive into bumfuck nowhere to deliver a pizza?

1. East Coast is Beast Coast

2. West Coast is Asbestos

t. Stingy Shekelberg

Alright. So youre a faggot then.

Sounds good bro. Eagerly awaiting pics

You little fucking bitch

Chain pizza is fucking disgusting and for amerigans, then again if you're drunk and have only $10 in your pocket it can work. When I want pizza I go to this local neopolitan place, they're straight from italy only been here for like 7 years. That or any local italian american place would be better.

no, it's like the shittiest pizza you can get at 5 AM

that white stuff is something called Hungarian sauce

They're not really from Italy btw they just tell the stupid people that

Would unironically fuck that before eating it. Do you put the Hungarian sauce on the pizza itself or is it like a dip?

>Budweiser
wtf I am a Greek now

And you're the good goy that tips every fucking fastfood worker he sees.

It's called empathy and decency, Mr. Rosenthal-Greenblatt

hmmmmm

>Budweiser

The fuck is wrong with you?

no I just dip it, but it gives me diarrhea sometimes, it's just what day you're gonna get the good or bad stuff.

yeah, I drink bud pretty regularly , but for some reason the budweiser name is taken by some czech beer

No, almost any ma and pa place is better, at least in southern California

The only good thing about these pizza places is they are open super late usually

why what's wrong with Bud? what do you drink?

we don't have old milwaukee here

>every fucking fastfood worker
What the fuck? Do you even understand who you should tip and who you shouldn't?

So greeks drink bud to feel "american"? Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys, we don't actually drink bud here. Maybe some rednecks but even they drink other beer.

I drink beer that is brewed locally, Redhook, Samuel Adams, etc.

Budweiser is fucking disgusting my dude, it's Brazilian trash beer.

yeah, I want that taste of freedom in my mouth every day

t.

Wrong. High school and college kids drink bud often.

Absolutely cringe worthy

Holy shit lmao can you be any more Reddit.

Bud is literally fine. There's nothing wrong with it

>europeans drink bud and jack daniels to feel "american" like they see in the movies

lol...........just.........lol

why lol, that's the effect of America has to the rest of the world.

>only reddit drinks microbrews

You have the option to drink some of the best beer in the world for cheap and you choose brazilian owned bottom of the barrel beer. You're lowest common denominator my dude

think he's trolling tbqhwyy (Yannis)

either that or he really is a retarded hipster who actually thinks he's superior to other people

>He drinks beer instead of low quality vodka and fireball

do you wear all wear fedoras

ah I see, meta humor

Because you're living the advertiser experience, not the american experience. They only show those brands in movies and TV because they pay them the most money. Only the extremely poor alcoholics drink shit like Budweiser

>Budweiser
>Brazilian
?

>he doesn't like beer with his pizza

Gas yourself. Here I'll do it for you:

BRAAAAAAAAAP

low-quality vodka and fireball are LITERALLY fedora-tier though

I don't even drink beer usually, bacardi and coke or new amsterdam/stoli/smirnoff for me

bottom-shelf shit is just poison

well it's like $2.50, and the only other beers around we got are sub-par, or they are like $5 German heavy in alcohol beers that mess with your stomach.
Sometimes I like to turn on youtube and watch Hulkmania clips while enjoying my bud.