KPOP GENERAL

T-ERROR

kim lip

6-ara 4 ever

I'll never forgive you, user.
She's probably just laughing at me rn...

this is eclipse WOAAAH

shannon areum williams lees

Who looks the hottest here?

she thinks that you are cute but too shy

Good morning
I woke up to the news babby TOP finally isn't being cuddled anymore in the special police unit?
Good times

post kpops taking a stroll

Article: [Exclusive] Big Bang's TOP to be kicked from police unit for smoking marijuana

Source: Everyday Econ via Naver

1. [+802, -60] I'm saying this as a fan... take all the consequences you are dealt, that's the best you can do...

2. [+694, -55] Obviously he should be kicked. What is a druggie doing in a police promo unit?

3. [+511, -36] Let's start by having him pay the consequences...

4. [+438, -40] Congratulations on having to re-enlist

5. [+104, -5] All that money and honor he earned from his fans, he goes and spends it on drugs... Will he wake up when all his fans turn their backs on him?

6. [+78, -4] A very speedy and right decision by the police. This is good news.

7. [+52, -1] I'm a longtime fan of Big Bang but he needs to take every consequence he gets. Don't give any excuses and don't ever say you're going to pay people back with better music.

bahahahaha

Oppa did nothing wrong! It was an electronic cigarette!

thighwan numba one

Make Slutpop Great Again

hottest - chewy
prettiest - sana

this is a general description of twice desu

looks pretty estrogenically challenged to me

10 8 9 9 10 10 11 6 7

no mbk no t-ara
no mbk no davichi

this doesn't mean t-ara or davichi can't leave you fucking retards. kks created them, and he can let them go and move on to younger, more beautiful and more talented groups. you bitter old nostalgifags are the worst of modern kpop fanculture. twice shills are fucking saints compared to you autists. get the stick out of your ass and just enjoy something

>gif

Ham vs KKS UFC fight when?

nayeon's legs are best kpop legs

based on pic

Jihyo > Momo > Tzuyu > Sana > Mina > Dahyun > Chaeyoung > Nayeon > Jeongyeon

I ranked jeongyeon low because her outfit is terrible

Bullying in South Korea, be it social or physical, verbal or online, can be attributed to many factors, among which are the following:

The highly competitive nature of academic life:
Students in South Korea value their success, in academic or athletic arenas. There’s parental pressure to overachieve, to be better, the best. That can create a hostile environment among students, who wouldn’t view their classmates as friends, but as competition.
Conformity:
Natural rejection of anyone who stands out, whether by choice or involuntarily, is due to the dominant culture of conformity we previously discussed. Consequently, children who look different: too short, too tall, too thin, or too fat, are seen as outcasts and treated as such.
The length of the school day:
Unlike American and most European schools, the South Korean school day can be extremely long, extending from 7 am to 11 pm. That is, children spend up to 16 hours (and sometimes more) at school, which means school practically becomes their main home. It’s where they eat and where they study and where they nap. The long hours can contribute to making the effects of bullying severe, since there’s barely no escape from it.
Lack of school help and protective policies:
There’s a general lack of procedure taken by the school to ensure the safety of the children. Most teachers don’t know how to deal with the problem, especially in cases of social bullying, where a whole class is involved. According to one survey, 41.8% of the students who sought school helping policies, have found them inefficient, and their situation wasn’t made better.

completely accurate

tzuyu's body is fuckin insane and shes starting to look more mature now too

dia fucking sucks

She thinks I am cute...? Maybe I should be more forward and bold. Maybe I should confess...

>who is Doyeon
>who is Nayoung

MBK's only group without T-ara will be DIA
I like DIA but dude they are nugu af
also the worst poster here lately is DIAutist

i like dubu's outfit the most here

your opinion sucks

hey look i'm just as dumb as you now lmao

Who looks the hottest here?

>it's another episode of kpg knows it better than CCM/MBK and Kim Kwang Soo

You say T-ara-I say DIA
You say Sistar-I say WJSN
You say Kara-I say April
You say After School and/or Orange Caramel-I say Pristin
You say A Pink-I say Loona
You say 2NE1-I say shut the f*** up
You say SNSD-I scream TWICE!!
You say any gaypop-I f***ing punch you in the face

92% of kpoppers are stuck in the past, holding onto fading memories of disbanded groups of busted old grannies, or gaypop. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this message to another 5 threads

word

in that particular image yein but overall jiae and jisoo

yeah because adding hwadog worked so well right? all KKS had to do was listening to the fans
no one wanted that bitch in T-ara

babysoul
anyone claiming otherwise is just meming

>i like dia
>but i hate them because of one guy
how do you sleep at night
i like all of those groups, maybe besides 2ne1 but they did have one good song i guess. you can like the old and the new, or the new, but only liking the old is some seriously dumb shit. just leave if you don't like it because the future is now

shut the hell up idiot

Shit pasta
Try again

>>but i hate them because of one guy
who are you quoting? because I've never said that

Ive just came to a shocking realization that i have never seen dubus pits before...

oops, i got stranded
maybe shinsadong tiger (and other composers) can allow them to perform those old songs since the compositions are his? cube couldn't stop b2st from performing old songs as long as the versions are rearranged

kks is a retard who only holds them back at this point and t-ara can work with the same composers outside of mbk if they want
lee haeri just released soty without him

this is the correct answer

sana is so beautiful here

Worst kind of poster spotted

i would die for kpop

DIAutist ruins another thread

i have, not gonna tell you what they look like tho >:)

>kpoppers are stuck in the past

Look at the Youtube views of newer kpop groups like BTS or Twice. They are waaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than any of the groups you mentioned. If some kpop oldfags are stuck in the past, they are being replaced by alot more newfags

this

cute hand

JEON BORAM
EE KYURI
PAK SOYEON
HAM EUNJEONG
PAK HYOMIN
PAK JIYEON
T-. A. RA. GO!

t-ara will save this summer

what happened

>I like DIA but I will shit on them for 3 threads straight because I like 2016 version better

>Twice boy last ever

but it's clearly dubu

yeah because kks is such a fucking genius
cube and all other companies are also perfect and never made any mistakes, in fact cube is doing better than ever right?
the only reason ccm even exists anymore is because of t-ara and davichi's money, literally everything else he tried since then failed and he doesn't know what to do with t-ara anymore either

boohoo my group died BOO FUCKING hoo

go join them if you love them so much you fuck
seemed like that was what you were implying, my bad if not
>kks is a retard who only holds them back
cry more bitch. he made them he can do whatever the fuck he wants. idols aren't supposed to be seen or treated as humans, stop being a delusional fancuck and get real
but not the nostalgiafags who started shitting on dia for no reason at the end of last thread when i made a simple post about them? nigga what the actual fuck

Post some fancams

The 2016 version spammer must be cripple. The autism is off the charts by keeping up this charade for this long.

you have to give the new groups a chance. youre comparing older groups with extensive discographies with newer groups with a couple of releases. you never know, maybe one of these shit groups might blossom into something special

*returns to kpg an old and frail man after finishing reading your literal essay posts*

What happened to the sistarshitter's quest for revenge? did he give up already

Giving Sana my _____

lol
stay mad kiddo
dont pretend you know it better, show me your inside information

diaretard ruins another thread

copy of suicide squad

literally the worst post I've seen this year

>waiting for mina to be pretty.jpg

wtf kks shouldn't you be looking for new dia members or something

gel inserts for her shoes

shooting for twins are we?

bitching about companies and ceo's is some knetizen shit. you faggots aren't korean and this is Sup Forums. you're just like OH with this empathetic bullshit pretending like you care about idols rights

i dont give a shit how bad mbk or kks is, i liked t-ara and i like dia

that's me waiting for u to stop being gay lol. i died because it never happened

I dont mind the newer groups although I think a lot of the older ones were certainly better
hate how gaypop posting is now a thing here though, completely ruins a lot of threads

> waiting for Mina to stop being a whore.jpg

at least we aren't autistic like you

>now
based newfriend, gaypop posting has been a thing since the first kpgs

rip

thats where youre wrong

no one cares about ceo's

Tzuyu looked so hot in that white dress at the Dream Concert

Worded.

i love jyp

we are all teenage korean girls here

Life

>he made them he can do whatever the fuck he wants.
until their contracts run out and they go look for a better agency, and he can do nothing about it
just like with davichi, and then he'll be left with whatever's left of t-ara's money, freaking dia and whatever flop gaypop like speed he comes out with next

wtf, she's underage dude. tzuyu is literally 12 years old. don't call her hot

Is DIA posting going to be the new Choa-posting?

Word, sexy korean girls that is.

just like happened to cube, btw

I give my life, not for honor, but for you (Sana Eater)

Why do you care so much

>and then he'll be left with whatever's left
and that's just how things go. if mbk folds it folds, but shitting on dia and hoping they fold is really immature