Feminism Hate Thread

Feminism Hate Thread

What does bump mean

To be fair,
>goes up to an cosmonaut/astronaut
>how are you going to do you hair

I don't care about how they're going to do their hair or makeup, maybe like once as a ha, that was a funny joke, now seriously how are you going to help the advancement of the human race up there? What projects are you working on currently

how was your period in space

Whats wrong with feminism?

If you want retarded females actually post retarded females
>inb4 all females are retarded

Feminist hate? I mean that comment to the op in op pic sums it up right. It's a stupid fucking question to ask her. She already had it in a bun zero g isn't gonna make it float off her head. It's not that she has more and it's different than how the guys would approach it. It's that it's a stupid fucking question. Also fuck radical feminazis but fuck you too for just looking for reasons to hate people. They didn't say shit that was ignorant in that picture

"can I speak to the man in charge?"

Bring up my post

Thanks

The lady has a legitimate point. Would be like walking up to a black astronaut and asking him how he's gonna get by without fried chicken while he's in space.

helping out an user...
[spoiler] I want some marmalade for this. [/spoiler]

Well.. how is he? Ain't no fried chicken in space.

That is actually a good question, But the koolaid you can get in powder-form

someone very mentally ill made this image

What's the difference between a feminist and a bombvest? When a bombvest is triggered it actually does something.

yo

but that picture is right

Heh, bretty good

This picture comes probably from someone frustrated that no women wanted to fuck with him when he wanted to.

what kind of retard makes these? Right now my girlfriend is making all the money in our relationship because I'm struggling to find a job. I literally have to text her to venmo me sometimes because my bank account has 17 dollars in it. It blows my mind what some people on here think about women

wommens

Depends on the context of the question, I interpreted it akin to the ol' "How do ya poop in space?" question.

Relevant given that hair without gravity is a bitch to dry and wash...

If you are for real and have that in your life, get the fuck off Sup Forums
You've got a good woman.
This place is not worth the psychological fuckery, she is

I have news - Your gf is above average.

>Russia sending an all -female group into space
Please tell me there is an autopilot

moar?

Why don't they ask the bald guy or crew cut how they'll deal with their hair in space? Women logic.

All I got fam

no. he is a loser.

thx Sup Forumsro

She looks like a good little slut! Any moar??

I can understand hating moronic feminists, but that would be fucking irritating.

Why, it does make sense

>pretending not to see the retardation.
russians are fucking prehistoric when it comes to shit like this, they haven't moved culturally since the 2nd world war.

Not gonna lie, that was a retarded question.

thats a pretty lame question though

I'd be willing to bet that the person who asked the question is female

underrated post

this so much this
>fucking men

>another kid with ideals that turn out to be wet tissue paper under the slightest pressure.
he'll go all social justice after a fascist decks him.

Truth that I found out too late

This. This is an ironic post as a "feminism hate thread" when for once in their lives it's woman being reasonable about fucking shit question.

awesome thanks for sharing
didnt know this is a ylyl thread

Feminist do retarded things...but I don't think this is a feminist thing going on here...this is a woman who is in a big position and just got asked a question that presumably is demeaning to her accomplishments.

/thread

nope that's a stupid question, her hair is in a bun already the crew cut guy would get more problems with cutting his hair than she will with hers in a bun.

It's a legit question. She's the only one there who has to do something with her hair. She can't just leave it alone.

She's going to have to comb it, and tie it up before she can do anything else. And the reporter was asking her how she was going to do that.

If she'd been made to cut it short, the feminists would've had a fucking field day with that too.

samefag

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums

>Or shall I have some other sort of F--KING TEA???
kek

wait did he just defend his being racist/homophobic by claiming he cant not generalize a race/sexuality?
Jesus kid life after highschool's gonna be tough.

>men don't hate being raped as much as women do
Please point me in the direction of this enlightening and humane research project.

Hahahaha jokes

The analogy at the end is fucking retarded. If your career fucks you over you don't just stop working.

I'll bet that woman didn't accomplish the things that she accomplished by wasting her time bitching and whining about trivial bullshit and microaggressions.

>reporter asks dumb question
>astronaut gets mildly annoyed
>gives a snarky answer
>goes on with her life, doing dope shit, and never thinks about it ever again
And the SJW's, instead of just rolling their eyes and moving on, they write entire articles and blogposts about it. Great message to send to young girls who might wanna be astronauts someday!

I'm not sure what you are trying to say...this lady is right.

girl on the left is mentally ill

Because you work for a living. You don't live for a woman. You live for yourself? IDK

Shit way to start a thread OP.
Plenty of better examples than this.

Twilight fan or 50 Shades of Gray fan?

fucking hell, is summer already here? fuck off

found him

maybe cause fucking alexander doesn't have long hair ya dumb cunt.

maybe the reporter would have asked a long-haired man but there weren't none so fuck you.

Showed this picture to one of my ex-gf's at the time, when she was acting the same exact way. Then she replied with "But you don't even own a motorcycle."

Top kek for TRUTH

hey guys. earnest post incoming

Yeah she's great. Extremely anti-feminism/pro-trump (contrary to my views)...she'd actually do pretty well on here.

when I was suicidally depressed in college I came on here frequently, but now i'm basically normiecore and only pop in once in a while.

Moral of the story, hating girls is basically shooting yourself in the foot. there's lots of good ones that have no ulterior motives or underhanded schemes to rob you of your shekels or w/e. Extreme feminists are the worst, literally just ignore them. they're like .05% of the population. who cares what they say. But don't hate all women because of them.

This post gets it wrong imo. Probably written by a guy who only attracts the bottom of the barrel types. Of course you'll have a fucked up view of women if you've only ever experienced the worst ones. This is coming from a man who has never been hit on by a waitress (ever) but who has (in my eyes) an absolutely fantastic girlfriend (who I am definitely going to marry)

I genuinely love this one because it's one of the few "anti-women" posts that is actually 100% true

definitely some truth in this one. But if you're an ugly guy, come on.....you just have to stop batting for the fences with girls way out of your league. this shit will only happen if you bring it on yourself. It's just a part of being socially well-adjusted.

random Sup Forums guy.......thank you. I fully expected more people to roast me for earnestposting tbh

I am an (admittedly bored and insomniac) adult man. but i will fuck off now! roast away!

OP better appreciate this.

She should cut her hair entirely if she's oh-so-rational

I feel like that is a little bit true though. For the most part it has been men telling men how to be men and how to be a man twords a woman. The bias twords women in those type of situations are a result from men always seeing the women as a victim and they have to come in to save her cause she's week.

This is a pretty shit way to start a thread, asking an astronaut about hair and makeup is fucking retarded

I guess OP has gone to play with himself or some crap. I'm out.

but the car can't force you to drive it

I'm still around but I don't have any material.

I'd be thankful for more dumping if that's ok.

This is the truest post I've ever read.

ok

>how was your period in space

leaves a light sheen on all surfaces

Alexanders hair doesn't go to the mid of his back. Her hair will be a problem.. the entire ship is that drain in your bathtub.

IMO, their hair should be cut and cropped short. Until it is, people will wonder how they plan on dealing with their selfish bullshit in space, where everyone else depends on the equipment her vain shit will fuck up.

Suck a dick. Women shouldn't be in space, it ain't no kitchen.

She's the only one who'll need tampons too, why not ask about that?

Because she's an astronaut and her personal grooming has fuck all to do with shit, you spaz.

Didn't you read the article by the climate researcher who blamed the patriarchy for peeing on herself in the arctic?

>She's the only one who'll need tampons too, why not ask about that?

Wow, you are a feminist. Even them being considerate is offensive.

KYS

as a female, this shit isn't anti-feminist. It's just anti-female.

This shit makes sense.

You should know your fucking place as a male or a female. If you're attractive, you can ride on that.

I totally understand though you should judge a person for how they act, not how they look. but this isn't a female issue, it's a fucken cross-gendered issue. Men deal with shit for pussy constantly.

>She's the only one who'll need tampons too, why not ask about that?

Because trash is easy to deal with.

cont

So nobody ever asked an astronaut how they eat? or sleep? or shit?

They're day-to-day questions that people wonder about, so ask. But the gender neutral questions have all been asked. Now there's someone with long hair, and the people with long hair want to know how the fuck she combs it in zero G.

It's a valid question, based on hair length rather than gender.

Fuck. You're putting so much effort into appearing to be contrarian. Id be impressed if it weren't so sad

women can do anything men can do

Yup, op is a fag

I'm 100% full suport to pro feminist hate and probably 80% pro female hate.

And even I think it's a really, really, stupid question.

This is a great point. Men who complain about women being vain are usually the first ones who will turn down a girl for being fat, ugly, or poor.

I lolled

You're entitled to your opinion. And so am I.

Have a nice rest of your day user.

Fat girls say it's their genetics is the cause of their obesity. So you must reject inferior genetics.
Ugly girls can do something to some extent to improve their appearance, but still genetics.
Poor girls have most of the time made bad financial decisions and you can't trust women like that with you life, finances or your current or future progeny.

If women can make those decisions about men, it's more than right they screen out the dross.