I think my sister is doing drugs Sup Forums

i think my sister is doing drugs Sup Forums

i heard her saying to her friend she was doing lines of something and she was so high she was rolling on the ground

her face is really puffy after a night out

what makes your face puffy? coke? mkat (mephedrone), or something else that you snort?

pic unrelated is my gf

post her nudes

Fuck off narc

She is just fat

puffy face doesnt necesarily mean drugs
can be alcohol, stress, high salt diet, lack of sleep etc

great face for a load of cum

i heard her commenting to her friend how it made her face puffy

Coke makes your face puffy.

shes pregnant

thanks user

my mum was also concerned that she'd spend £400 that she sent her in about a week

does that sound along the lines of coke?

Price of coke in UK per gram according to google is 30-40 pounds sooo, it's really likely that could be it.

does that sound along the lines of coke?

>LINES OF COKE

can you do ten grams in a week??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Maybe the dealer gave it to her at a good price and she bought 10 grams.

your gf would look so ugly without makeup

fuck i'm retarded, good price = more cocaine, my point was, buying it all at once doesn't mean she has to do it in week

aye lets see a pic of your girlfriend then mate lol

shes cute without makeup FYI

She has the thousand cock stare.

Very smackheady.

Talk to both your parents about it because drugs & especially coke is an extreme slippety slope.

Coke leads to more coke and more alcohol. Makes you addicted to partaying.

i mean im no noob to drugs myself and i smoke weed every day

but shes my little sister and coke is pretty serious in my opinion

i know people think im a narc but if your habitually doing a drug thats harder than weed you have a problem i think

just remembered the pic in my OP is her without makeup

I agree. Coke is physical & my friends turned smackos fast on it. Coke cravings last for weeks and you're vulnerable to doing other drugs & drink heavily.

You parents might be able to make her life shit enough to stop her doing it.

yeah i think they are already suspect but im gonna speak to them about it

cheers user!

Are you blind or do you just not know what makeup is?

i mean i think she is wearing a bit of eye liner but apart from that she has no makeup on in the OP

still waiting for that pic of your smoking hot GF user

i'm not that user, and i'm not gonna talk shit about your gf's looks, she looks like a 6 to me, but different people have different tastes, my point isn't about what your gf looks like, it was just about the make up
also, even if i had a gf i wouldn't be retarded enough to post her on Sup Forums

Idk man, I do coke pretty often and have never had a puffy face after doing it and it's also very, very hard to spend $400 on coke in one week. Where would she even put that much coke? There's no way in hell she could do all that and still be functioning. I also doubt she has connections to get that much but idk. I think it's something else, you may want to ask her about it before consulting your parents but ultimately it's your move OP

If you're new to coke I can see how you'd get a puffy face from snorting.

Sounds like no one in your family has educated you guys on which drugs are ok and which drugs to stay away from.

Weed, shrooms, lsd and ketamine are pretty ok while coke, amphetamine and opioids are a step up in their ability to ruin your life.

Don't be a narc, let her know that she doesn't need to say no to all drugs, just to be smart and educated on the ones you say yes to.

>i mean im no noob to drugs myself and i smoke weed every day
>im no noob to drugs
>smoke weed every day

>if your habitually doing a drug thats harder than weed you have a problem i think

topkek

Dat gf.

amphetamine

show sister