How do you make MDMA?

How do you make MDMA?

You have to delete system32

a degree in organic chem and thousands of dollars worth of lab equipment.

Give me a "M" !

Having in the past made methamphetamine and MDMA (as well as other PEA's), it's true that you do need a LOT of lab equipment, but the reactions are simple enough if you spend a lot of time researching it.

It's made from safrole, and then depending on what you have - if you have P2P then you're in luck and it's easier, if you don't then you have more steps.

Also the aluminum foil part at the end can be either satisfied with Aluminum powder that is properly prepared or a coffee grinder grinding up the foil. It's probably the hardest part, in a way, the trickiest for sure.

It's not meth.

You gotta be smart.

And if you're asking Sup Forums, you're not.

Don't bother.

Hydrogen cloride, caustic soda, muriatic acid, and at least one clown mask.

Also, while it is possible to make a lot of pure MDMA, I found that the cost of the equipment and serious legal risk makes it far better to just buy large amounts, esp if you're in America. The chemicals are all closely watched, so it's really a major risk for not a lot of payoff, since the safrole is expensive and the DEA is definitely paying attention to that and also the precursors, P2P, etc. Really not worth the legal risk.

That said it is pretty cool to actually make your own drugs - you know they're pure and when you slam a gram of pure MDMA, the feeling is incredible and very worth it - just for that moment.

Just gave the FBI a tip. Enjoy the investigation asshole!

Smash that shit up and snort it

Hundereds if you are thrifty
Steam distill sassafras root bark
Get
Sassafrol
Theme do some other shit and at the end you need to do to use mercuric chloride

Just wait for the moment when you die alone and afraid, that'll feel even better.

don't put hydrofluoric acid in a bath tub

It is very simple, i have an instruction, but it is not in English.

Unless you seizure to death

Where fam?

Can't do profitably anymore...

You either need to order large quantities of an ingredient online (which is monitored, even if you're a chemistry teacher and need it for school).

Or you can synthesize it from products from the grocery store via a long process... but those products are closely checked and you can't just go and ask for 50 bottles of XYZ product without getting on a watch list.

That's why Mexico is now the leading exporter of meh.

On my computer

Getting ahold of safrole precursor is super fucking hard. Safrole is Schedule 1 under essential MDMA precursors. Sassafras Root Bark is just as hard to acquire without raising redflags. Pure Rec X used to be sourced from hundreds of years old Sass Trees from the jungle, so international co-ops have tight control of the plant matter these days.

Lol, why can't I post rarjpeg?

I'd definetly put money down on a few variables. I'm pretty experienced in this sorta DIY topic.

A. There are other plants you can use for the extraction
B. I don't see why a defat procedure of a mdma containing plant wouldn't work

Show us

Can't post rarjpeg.
And one question: do you understand russian?

While in theory the plant idea works, it's sort of like the Uncle Fester LSD guide where he suggests getting ergotamine tartratrate from litreally GROWING AND HARVESTING RYE CLAVICEPS. Has to be the dumbest thing ever..

The problem with plant sources is you still have to distill the output into what you need (safrole, etc) which requires even more steps, expensive equipment, and hard to get chemicals for a civilian.

So yes it's possible, but absolutely impractical. For somethign like DMT then you're golden, since it's a simple extraction and smoked. But for MDMA, any other unwanted compounds WILL lead to trouble.

Defats work for everything else. I actually have been curious about the subject myself. I bet there is a tek out there using a plant that isn't hot and simpler defat procedure 100%

Nicotine, LSA, DMT, psilocybin and loads of other organic chems.

To elaborate even more:

Regarding plant extractions, I too had an attitude that MDMA or more complex chemicals could be made from extractions (like the LSD example above). But at the end of the day you need a fucking distillery to get it to work right for things like MDMA. That's why nobody makes meth out of extracting the expedra plant - the amount of work and equipment required is impractical, and in the case of ephedra there are toxic indoles, etc in the the extraction that are difficult to get out.

The problem, simply put, with making MDMA and other chemicals in the United States is that everything is watched. In basically any advanced country this is the case.

So you have to look at it from the side of manufacture, not from the sources; what you are hypothetically doing is extremely illegal. Do you really want to spend another 2 weeks with this illegal equipment in operation extracting the necessary reagents, etc, when you can get caught?

That's how it has to be looked at. That said there are some pretty good guides on the internet that explain the process really well. I spend a lot of time in the library, etc, before I even attempted, with pure precursors (safrole), and made a fairly shit batch the first couple times.

Yep just found a tek for it. Everything is available off Amazon or third party websites. Not like it matters. You can get safrol about as anything else with a gray area.

I actually might end up doing this. Ayahuasca+MDMA?

This guide is flawed and the amount of safrole reuired is incorrect.

Additionally, he uses the wrong lab equipment for this procedure. The output from this will not be great and will not be safe to make.

That said, this guide DOES explain it somewhat, so you can get a decent idea of what you're up against. Note that Benzoquinone is is also regulated somewhat now.

Additionally peanut oil is extremely flamible and can flash at the temperature that is required. It is not the right oil to use.

Working outside with a goggles and mask is never a bad idea with this sorta stuff.

This honestly doesn't interest me, mdma is fairly toxic. I prefer nontoxic. The fees times I had it, loved it. But I feel like that shit frys your brain pretty bad. That being said, there is definetly a lot to learn from MDMA :)

I'll stick with my monotubs and Defats bro, I'm good on messing with anything on a list. The chemistry actually fascinates me a lot more than the actual product, even doing different extracts is exciting to me.

brchan.org/bb/res/3045.html

How's this?

Yeah this how you make crack.

You are on here therefore you're retarded, this lowers your chances of being intelligent enough to zero.

Lol
>I made it so it's good
Are you stupid? Just because you, a complete amateur, made it does not mean it's good regardless of how "pure" it is.
>pure
>pure

Well, if you read the rest of the posts I made I am not saying / implying that at all.

fag

I think the user meant pure as in it isn't BZP or some other fake MDMA analogue. Calm the fuck down Walter White over here with his 99% pure mdma from R/DIYMDMA