Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why mate you into such a flaming faggot?

Stale copypasta is stale.

>My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

What's the square root of four?

This is now an Eliza thread

Don't be jealous, Don't hate me just because i'm smarter than you.

this bitch looks like Ann Frank

you're a faggot

>2

WOW GENIUS LEVEL CONFIRMED!!!

Share more. For example, why is grass green? Always wondered about that one.

in your own words, tell me what the eigenvector is use for

"All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school"

spend 10 years traveling then come back and then you might have something interesting to say.

go out side for fuck sake, play with a stick or steal beer or something.

>"....this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.......
>I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter....."

--> find the failure

trump supporters are all dumb, so no. you're not a genius. even the rich are not smart, they just know how to and don't care about fucking with the system.

so that means what 25% of the population is dumb?

Pretentious cunt

>>an 18 year old still in high school
Are you even trying?

>>Even the rich are not smart
Oh sweet summer child.

population of what?

the US. half of the people who voted voted for trump

it's true. the ones who are, buffet, jobs, etc they seem abnormal to us.

most of the rich are useless descendents of self-made rich. a useless class of dumb people.

Grass reflects the sky to make green

Opinion on?

Sounds booring, remember to do something fun in your life.

Go out, meet new people, travel, get alot of friends and gain life experiance.

Sleep is for the
>Week

That's some genius level proof reading

Because hillary and bernie would be just as smooth

"166 IQ"
Yeah right.
Probably got that score on a "totally legit" website off the internet
Just another case of special snowflake narcissism looking for a confidence boost

>not smart
>know how to
Uhh

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn....
This thread again.

You kinda messed up your numbers but i see what you mean

Its becuz of the chlorophyll and the energy level that reemits on the electromagnetic spectrum

Kek

Have you ever met a wealthy person? Truely.

>genius level IQ
>trump supporter

pick one

>liberal/centrist
>questioning others' intellectual capacity
Pick one.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn......

So tired of the same thread every day

liberals often question other's intellectual capacity. Do you ever read?

ssssssssssshhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt

>needing to study at all
I got straight As and haven't studied a day in my life.

i'm a maoist, actually

liberals seem like nazis to me

Technically speaking, based on SAT scores and several proportional studies trumps estimated iq is 156 which is over the 140 minimum for genius status so

I'm in the "profoundly gifted" category on the weschler academic index, which translates to roughly 188 on the advanced stanford binnet iq test (the one that takes 20 hours.) Which IQ test did you take to score that high?

Forgot to mention, fellow trump supporter & 2A advocate.

OP get reeeekt boiii!

There's no such thing as iq if you were that smart you would have known this.

:)

According to PrepScholar.com, Wharton’s SAT requirements are currently set at 1500. This roughly translates to an IQ score between 145 and 149, not 156.

lmao stupid bitch my IQ is 167.

You listen to Frank Turner.

Confirmed stupid fuck hipster.

Intelligence cannot be measured by numbers. That would imply that there's is a perfect intelligence. Which is impossible.

Dude you're 1 smarter than op.

>not for profit org
>paying dues

OP's been had!

faggot, no just the chlorphyl dumb faggot.

Only thing missing is the naked body shots and a 200 dollar check

sounds like communism...

Bruh what are you talking about. They looked at his SAT scores and compared it with other peoples SAT scores and others that took that test. Their avg iq was 156. Not to mention the SAT changed pretty recently after he took it.

98 percentile is what you should be looking at there dude. the stanford binnet and weschler administered by doctors is the only medically accepted achievement scoring metric.

iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx

My percentile is 99.9999980964%

166 on the mensa test doesn't even get you into 999 society, if you're into circle jerks. Myself i prefer to meet new people at my private gun club where they have more interesting stories and lives.

thank.

America hasn't done IQ tests for a long time. Quit the bullshit.

i really don't care

lmao circle jerk... Bobby Hill...

yes indeed

Send the nudes genius girl!

people who feel the need to gloat about something as trivial as their IQ are fucking retards

Fuck you i just mentioned american medical association + fed gov't approved scoring metrics, google shit first next time.

I have, excessively. You're spouting bullshit.

Retard. The square root of 4 has two possible answers. 2 and -2.

Troll harder

The actual gloating is the girl trump supporter thing, but that also means american, and american women are hoors

Found the real genius here

In every public school in america school psychologists administer a basic full spectrum test called the WISC-V to test for both IQ and 5 learning disabilities that are common in order to place students in special needs classes or transfer them to better equipped schools.

You are also quite the attention whore...

Intelligence to Quotient is a measure for your ability at trigonometry and calculus ONLY.

Being "superior" or even just liking solely these two areas makes you SUPER AUTISTIC, congratulations.

Which no one with half a brain would take seriously.

less htan 50% of the people voted and only 48% or so voted for trump, that leaves less than 25%

where do you do the test?

2/10 got a reply

you're just dumb that's why

Holy shit. An autistic person is smarter than you. How does it make you feel dummy?

This. Just because you're book smart or have good problem solving skills doesn't mean you have enough life experience to have anything important to say about how people should live.

Also the only thing an IQ test measures is how good one is at taking IQ tests. The inventor of the IQ test certainly never intended for it to be used in the manner we use it today.

The Weschler Academic Acheivement Index is proven to accurately predict the level of coursework in a subject a student is capable of, that's how i got into uni at 16 i scored perfectly in 3 metrics and beat the entire control group.

Mine's around the 170+ mark, and I've got the bonus of not being a sanctimonious little cunt. So that's nice.

I worked out I was smart when I was 18 too - the difference is, I worked out that being a smarmy fucker about it would alienate me from others, so I focused on using my skills and intellect to foster an image of being helpful and friendly. I'm not naturally helpful OR friendly, because people are fucking cunts usually, but if they approach you from a position of need or gratitude they're a lot easier to tolerate.

So, my question is this - ever eaten pussy in a Burger King bathroom?

dubs speaks the truth in this thread

What do you think about simultaneity?

>the only thing an IQ test measures is how good one is at taking IQ tests

Such a lazy excuse

Fsiqs have been shown to be useless many times, the fuck are you smoking?

>The inventor of the IQ test certainly never intended for it to be used in the manner we use it today.

Yep. The inventor of a general intelligence test never meant it to be used to measure general intelligence.

Lol

Are you fucking serious? MORE than 25% of the population is dumb. Easily. At least 50% of the population is dumb. At least. If I had to guess I'd say roughly 70% of the population is dumb. And half of the remaining 30% aren't that smart, they're just not total fucking window lickers like the majority of people in the US.

instead of saying such a lazy excuse, how come you don't try to convince him otherwise?

Aren't you just spouting lazy excuses yourself?

thank you for destroying "genius"

Not an IQ test, i've been saying that the entire thread, these things are all indexes for like the guy said trig and calc, but not every acheivement test is an IQ test, the companies that make IQ tests also make tests that actually work and have replaced the IQ as a metric in public schools, like the WISC-IV i mentioned.

>"genius-level" intelligence
This can be an oxymoron, since many geniuses weren't very intelligent. Intellectuals are supposed to be highly intelligent, geniuses is a completly another story, and while there existed some actual geniuses with incredible IQ, this test only shows certain cognitive abilities, which is good for a univesity professor.

Someone with such a high IQ even at 18 would never stoop to a level of insults. And they definitely wouldnt waste time on Sup Forums. If you are here you are not 166 anymore.

good, that im not autitstic. All that ails an autistic can be solved with an alphabetic e an an algebraic x....hence my "ex" alg. hehehe, you "ex" one you gotta ex all the tricalc pedo's

Why is op a faggot

You should have said pick two if you say liberal. That's the only thing they can do since liberals can't have an intellectual debate WITHOUT questioning others' intellectual capacity. Liberals will constantly mention how all conservatives are uneducated instead of having an intelligent conversation.

writing text with correct grammar doesnt mean you are a genius.

mines around 180 and still icant write properly

The original faggot is wrong about how good you're at taking an IQ test.
>It actually measures how quickly you can answer a question correctly.
>The entire thing is based on time more then correct answers
>There are almost always technically 2 correct answers that the tests allow so just answer quickly

Lets see how intelligent you really are, 18 leaving highschool, what college are you going to and what program are you entering (if any,) and if not, what plan do you have for not being a leech like you have been the last 18 years of your life?

you are totally right

apart from that:
i think being smart isnt helpful in life... stupid people seem much happier

He meant for it to be used to classify people of BELOW average intelligence. It was never designed to categorize people of above average intelligence.

Think about the sorts of things that are found in an IQ test. What I remember from the one I took (this was about 25 years ago) was putting shapes together to make different shapes. People have differing skill levels at problem solving of that nature that really isn't a good indicator of general intelligence. It was meant to be like "okay all he did was slobber on the shapes, his IQ is less than 30" or some shit.

An excuse for what? I didn't make the IQ test, why do I need to excuse it?