YLYL thread!

YLYL thread!

Post some funny shit, im bored in my retail course so please gimme a reason to live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00e41pD4TJ0
youtu.be/8Dkmw5_p1wM
youtube.com/watch?v=P9liXs7sKQw
youtube.com/watch?v=3hlpSxX0-vY
youtube.com/watch?v=J9A4_RGVr_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pI-BsrASA1o
youtube.com/watch?v=k21nZsf6kHM
wonkette.com/609875/creepy-milo-dude-gets-to-write-whole-book-about-how-much-he-loves-black-dicks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please help me ...

youtube.com/watch?v=00e41pD4TJ0

thank you, finally someone to help me!

they smell what this thread will become of

thats sad ...

kek

Never released OC. Have a laugh on me.

moar like dis peez

terrible

what possible reason is there to take a retail course?

you put things on a shelf, you tell customers where shit is and try not to get mad at idiots. what more is there to know

Fuck off normie

From a great movie tho

CAPTCHA sucks dicks those days

youtu.be/8Dkmw5_p1wM

no ... NO !!!

Straight people are so weird. I'm a faggot so like, having a 3some is par for the course. No jealousy cus everyone's attracted to everyone. Win win really.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9liXs7sKQw

Its just something to do while I try to figure out what I wanna do with my shit af life, better than doing nothing all day tbh.

MFF threesome would be a very different story and a beautiful thing if everyone is willing. this is just weird because he wasn't into it

This is what happens when you have no sense of humor and you try to make a joke.

life is what you make it yo, sounds like you could do with a creative outlet outside of work

Thats fucking depressing, live cucking!
Couldnt help but laugh at the end where he was farting out Barts cum LOLOLOLOL

Why would you choose to be a faggot

ahh dude! I recently picked up painting again and started to go on walks in the country to take some pictures and hang out with animals.
sounds gay af but hell it helps clear my mind of the stupid shit going on.

That's just kinda fucked up.

sounds good, creating shit is the best therapy around imo. especially for making you feel like you can actually contribute something of value to the world if you're a bullshit job too.

wish I could hang out with animals, tried to lure a horse over on a cycle back from an interview earlier but it was playing mega hard to get.

>working a bullshit job

oh my, kek

I agree, I really like making things, I had items to mass produce some framed images to sell on Etsy for some help with money but I gotta look into first.

There's a lake near my house so I have to walk 15 minutes to hang out with some birds, horses and the occasional peacock.
Better luck next time with the horse lol, they are pretty cool to watch running around. How was your interview?

youtube.com/watch?v=3hlpSxX0-vY

gtg man, all the best to you and hope you have a good day.

cool idea, could blow up and get really successful too. a friend from school created a clothing company with his designs, started off tiny and within a few years was killing it, has hundreds of thousands of followers on his brand page on facebook

typing too slow dude, same to you! peace

heh

Kinda feel bad for him to be honest. The only reason I wouldn't is because he agreed to it, but he was obviously in a bit of emotional turmoil and that does cloud thoughts quite a bit

Long as fuck, but worth the read.

dat no chin though

youtube.com/watch?v=J9A4_RGVr_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=pI-BsrASA1o

what in the actual fuck dude. you have to be a cereal killer or something.

that movie fukken sux

Holy shit why is that making me so hard

>cool story bro.jpg
>too bad that never happened.png

Finished. Best greentext ever seriously

>nothing better than sitting back and posting banana

do you not feel your time was wasted after a story that started off as possibly true descended into complete implausibility. it's crazy what effort people go to making shit up, and what people will believe

So fucking what, it's a great story

Can you discribe pls I'm new and don't understand half the shit I see
Also where is the triangle key on iPhone I can't seem to find it anywere

because it was posted under the pretense of shit that actually happened, so it's fake and gay. if it was for a "fictional greentext" thread then fair enough

fuck I want to kick that thing to death

is this a you came you lose? cuz i lost.

I got you fam

>you forgot cross species gender
I refer to myself as a interspecies with male and female Sexual organs and can deliver 10-20 offspring in a single birth to new genders each time

Holy shit. I have never been that bored to wonder if I could fit a turtle in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=k21nZsf6kHM

Hahahah i tough it was shit first but wtf

Doesn't this guy take it up the ass?

I also paint but while I'm fishing and smoking weed
Something connects and I paint pretty good landscape pics
The only our door activities are.
>bird watching
Guys gathered together in a see sperm feathers and anal prolapse juices
>deer hunting
Guys gathered together rubbing deer piss on each other in a sea of sperm Arrows and anal proplapse juices

Its not a joke though. Sup Forums is trying to hijack the gay flag

Proud bbc lover.
wonkette.com/609875/creepy-milo-dude-gets-to-write-whole-book-about-how-much-he-loves-black-dicks

Never gets old

jokes on him, you dont have to accept coppers for anything more than £1 in england

Fuck you boring homos.
I'm out...

CRuMBLeD

Yeah, like that faggot Stephen King or this bitch Tess Gerritsen, who the fuck they think they are making up stories?