fair enough.

carry on

what size are yours?

fuck off fag

9 1/2 or 10 depending on the shoe.

please tell me you sound hot

may i see them please?

stop egging on the gay

You don't want to. My feet suck, but I don't really care what they look like.

Foot, courtesy of Erica Campbell.

i've been looking for a long time, for this one picture that i used to see in feet threads all the time like four or five years ago.

i know that the model is dead.

she's sitting on a chair, looks like some convention call, maybe a wedding reception. she's kind of jewy looking and she has her feet propped up on another chair in front of her. if memory serves, she's wearing a dress. it's a full body picture.

if anyone can provide me this picture, i'll happily carry this thread to the image limit.

This girl looks so innocent yet she intentionaly getting a pic of her foot taken for sexual purposes.

i think i know exactly what you're talking about, hang on

Is anybody into amateur shots? I have a load of my sister's feet on the beach, and some of teachers, those those are in flats and not bare.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my

post sister

when i saved it, their filename was riley-reid-feet, like a wikifeet filename.

i get what you mean, though.

the suspense is killing me.

What do you think?

I think you should post more, Any without sand? even socks

Oh fuck yes man! Do you have kik?

Only one or two without sand. :(

Yes. :) Are you looking to see more images?

Jenni

3/?

still looking for

Brit.

4/?

friend's feet

shit it's really hard to find

Tacher

yeah, i don't expect it to be easy.
this girl is maybe in her mid-late twenties. as far as i know, she's dead.

i know she also did some softcore, tit shots, all that. but i'm just looking for this foot picture.

she's smiling, i think she's wearing a white/cream dress.

5/?

why do you think sje's dead? I'm right now looking for an actual wedding pic where the bride has her soles to the camera and looks kinda exhausted

Got the rest of her?

Great toes. Pic of erica?

Gfs feet, opinion?

moar

Rates?

Mmmm km for the win ;)

Fucking disgusting! Please stop.

Soles 10/10 show tops and a pic where shes holding cock between feet

got any new/other pics?

jesus farting on christ !!! 10/10 more user please
iam not into feet fetish but her ... realy cute

when i found her page, there were condolence postings all over the place. i don't recall her name. or the page she was on.

6/?

Not dick between feet, sorry
Haven't got any new ones, might be able to get some today

Old oc dump

Hey man haha

Tops are fucking disgusting post more soles they are perfect

also, i'm not entirely sure it's at a wedding.
my recollection is vague.

she's kind of tan/dusky, but is white. maybe jewish. i don't know.

i can't remember if i said, but it's full body. she's in a chair, her feet propped up on another chair.

7/?

8/?

9/?

10/?

11/?

holy shit i found the pic i was talking about