Guys I'm sad...

Guys I'm sad. The world keeps getting more cucked and I'm really sick of people continuing to let degenerates run rampant, destroying culture and society.
>inb4 go back to /pol
I'm not talking about "muh religion of peace" or "muh superiority as a white person," I'm talking about in general. Our world is full of either cowards who are convinced they're strong and brave, idiots who are told to become scientists, and scumbags who are praised as heros. When are we going to crusade against this faggotry? What are we going to do before it's too late?

i agree with you, OP.
all we can do is be the change we want to see in others, and hope they catch on.
that, or try our best to live a carefree life.
idk, that's my take on it anyway.

Or we can crusade.

amazing point of view. Original. What are you going to do about it other that shitpost on Sup Forums?

>internet is not seriously
>internet eat the real world
>world is not seriously

Just do whatever makes you happy, life is not seriously, we was more happy when lived for the lulz

Get people to join me in my crusade.

Holy shit, turn the computer off and go to bed. School is on in the morning.

Actual autism

It is for the lulz as well. We will wear frog masks and beat people to death with dragon dildos. The beta uprising is soon.

i think if we crusaded, i would get killed for sure because i look like a degenerate lol

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums

go back to /pol

Enjoy your comfy life then, anons. I'm going to do something.

not something too drastic, please. i don't want to get killed walking to the store, dude.

Niggers what did I say?! This is about betas uprising and destroying faggotry!

what are some woke as fuck albums? I mean, not "muh jews" and "muh conspiracy" standard garbage, but actually woke af, realizing that this social reality has expired and everything's shit.

I'm going to target faggots, not fags. Just don't look like a retard or normie.

Also, to Mr. FBI, this is "satire."

op shit is simple either stop giving a fuck or stop caring the world doesn't revolve around you you raging faggot

Nothing has really changed. You are just noticing it more because your life has become more empty as you have grown older. Your happiness doesn't need to revolve around other people. Get over it, they aren't your concern.

Are you guys actually memeing? Do you think these are original or even relevant thoughts? People have been saying this since the dawn of history and it was just as pointless and edgy a statement then as it is now. World's the same as it's ever been, human nature is sometimes good sometimes shitty. That's not going to change until humans aren't human anymore. Calm your autism and just be good to others.

uff men epik xdddd le pen win xdddddddddd the revolution of the unadapted xddd

Sup Forums and redditfags ruined this site, please kys

Here's a list:
>People rioting against Trump.
Whether you support him or not, violence against your community won't get him impeached.
>overpopulation
This world is so full, yet we continue to add to it. No one has the balls to do anything except slightly slow it.
>handouts for anything
We've gotten to the point where we take care of people that would die or want to die. They're a waste of resources, yet we feel the need to help them because it's mean not to.
>bullying being destroyed
We treat anything negative as something awful that should be destroyed. Have a opinion on someone? Well you're a horrible person that deserves to be beaten. Defended yourself from robbers? That's illegal because violence is never the answer.

Okay, user, no need to be rude; I'm saving the world here.

Pepe is kill. Did you not see the election results yesterday?

Yes, I realize the world has always been like this. But, I feel that it is worse now and I'm going to do something about it. Either join me or pls go and stay go.

What do you mean? Are you talking about the French election? That's pretty gay, user.

so how is your violent uprising going to change any of this. are your crusaders just going to roll around shooting people who don't agree to stop rioting and start bullying? or do you just get yourself installed as dictator and make everything wonderful again

yes

welp i'm convinced Sign Me Up

hey everybody let's all fight and die for this one random guy by murdering everyone that he doesn't like

Retarded monkeys infest the planet

Thanks for understanding, user. I'll do most of the work.