HOW ARE YOU IDIOTS VOTING FOR THIS CLOWN?

HOW ARE YOU IDIOTS VOTING FOR THIS CLOWN?

HES GOING TO DEPORT 40% OF OUR POPULATION DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO?

GUESS.

GOOD JOB VOTING FOR THE F*CKING ANTICHR*ST YOU KEKOLD LOSERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=UJVAaPPXdew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, you've opened my eyes. Voting for Hillary ASAP.

Cool story Ahmed.

good, let the hate flow through you fucking shitskin

Damn I was voting for Trump but now I see I never thought he would actually deport 80% of the popelapalation

I'm now a Clintoris

For one the country will smell a lot better tbqhfam

oh shit, i am now a cruzmissile

It'll make America great again, Carl, now fuck off cuck.

Y u so mad fellow shitskin?

MEXICO IS GOING TO FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH CHINA AND NORTH KOREA AND THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US BECAUSE YOU LOSERS VOTED FOR DANGEROUS DONALD DRUMPF

GOOD. Get the FUCK out! Think we can't make this country great again without you pieces of shit? Think again. BUILD WALL.

>really want to work in america after graduating
>border control and immigration between countries gets harder and harder each year

I hate this, I'm white for fuck's sake.

>HES GOING TO DEPORT 40% OF OUR POPULATION DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO?

Make America into paradise?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

get the people to do a brexit unless this gets repealed, simultaneously embarrass obama

>40% of a nation being illegals
I'd like some sources but if that's true holy fuck was this overdue then.

Guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now.

Thanks OP

Wow, 40% of trash gone, sounds great.

Better hurry up, there won't be any votes left by next week.

I am now a Clintoris.

Thanks for opening my eyes, OP

I'm voting for Trump from overseas.

Before you say "no you can't you're Germany" think again. Obama gave Germans the right to vote by executive order. It will take a President Trump to overturn this insanity.

Cause shitty jobs to pay more because our shitty shifty corporations can't employ brown people and pay them fractions of the wages they would pay white Americans? Huh, it's gunna be terrible. Right.

>Illegal Aliens make up 40% of America

So... The population of America is roughly 25 million?

>HES GOING TO DEPORT 40% OF OUR POPULATION DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO?

Make America Great Again

>40% OF OUR POPULATION
Really? So there are only whites and illegals in the country?

Source?

Oh man, if only he WOULD deport all non-whites.

Isn't this humanized MLP?

Shill for Hill

Reminder to sage any shill threads

Fuck, I gotta immigrate in a week.

You have to go back to the ovens, yid.

Whenever he talks about African Americans he speaks fondly of them, and he loves LEGAL Mexican immigrants, he even tweeted that he loved a mexican woman he met on stage with pic related. Here is a video of him embracing a hispanic woman who loves him:
youtube.com/watch?v=UJVAaPPXdew

Yea, he does not like ILLEGAL Mexican immigrants because they are breaking the law and bring drugs and shit. That is not racist, that is just not wanting people to break the law.
I don't know why people here on Sup Forums think Trump is on your side about "niggers and spics" because he is not the same as you lot in any way.
The only thing you do have right about him is that he hates Muslims. There is no denying that. Bear in mind Muslim is a religion not a race, so that does not make him racist.
He is sympathetic towards middle eastern Christians, thus, he does not have the same opinion as you lot here on Sup Forums when it comes to "sand niggers".

HE SPEAKS FONDLY OF THEM BEACAUSE HE USES THEM FOR CHEAP LABOR. HE SAYS THEY ARE REPLACEABLE.

EVERYONE HERE IS ILLEGAL, YOU STOLE THE LAND FROM NATIVE AMERICANS. YOU GENOCIDED THEM AND TURNED THEM INTO ALCOHOLIC MONGOLOIDS.

Eyyyyyup.

You have to be eighteen to post here.

If we deport forty percent of the workforce, it means it's an employee's market. People can demand a realistic wage.

Hillary wants to ship in more cheap labour, making it impossible for citizens to find employment.
Party attention in class, Timmy. You're probably missing an important lesson on economics.

THERE WILL BE LESS DEMAND SO YOU WONT HAVE A JOB ANYMORE, CHESTER.