What is the core reason for protestant superiority?

What is the core reason for protestant superiority?

Butthurt.

Permissive attitudes

Northern Europeans are actually white, Southern Europeans are just Shitskins

Reasonability

>redefining white to fit in with your own idea of superiority

t. Diago Gonzalez

lol most people on nordic countries are atheists

t. Dudley Lutherian

Heretics please go.

geography

Nice faith you have there, be a shame if someone reformed it

"Wahh, I don't like that part of the bible so I am going to toss it out. And stop praying for your dead grandma!"

>worshipping your ancestors like a savage
Are Americans even human at this point?

>Be protestant
>Die
>End up in hell because your stupid ancestors believed in the autistic guy who got butthurt over a few shekels

protestants will burn in hell

t. Dumont Rodriguez

Protestantism is about being more in line with the bible, hence the removal of worshiping of humans and the significantly lessened importance of the church. You communicate with God yourself, not through some super rich schmuck in a hat.

>I don't like that part of the Bible

What part? That's the whole point. No where in the Bible does it talk about Popes, Bishops, etc

Was the reformation the greatest EXPOSURE of all time??

John Wesley, one of the founders of the Methodist church, had observed that "diligence and frugality" made Methodists wealthy.

Merton focuses on English Puritanism and German Pietism as being responsible for the development of the scientific revolution of the 17th and 18th centuries

The Merton thesis has two separate parts: firstly, it presents a theory that science changes due to an accumulation of observations and improvement in experimental technique and methodology; secondly, it puts forward the argument that the popularity of science in England in the 17th century, and the religious demography of the Royal Society (English scientists of that time were predominantly Puritans or other Protestants) can be explained by a correlation between Protestantism and the scientific values.[40

that's bullshit and you know it.
Austria is Catholic, Luxembourg is Catholic, Switzerland is Catholic, Belgium is Catholic, the richest part of Germany is Catholic, France is Catholic and Ireland is catholic.

No real protestant country in Europe is both relevant and sucessfull

*cough*

jelly af

all shit countries

>protestants will burn in hell

>Austria is Catholic,
Hasn't been relevant since the 1600s

> Luxembourg is Catholic
Left overs from the Middle Ages

>Switzerland is Catholic
The Pope is their largest employer

>Belgium is Catholic
Their Golden Age was Protestant though

>the richest part of Germany is Catholic
Just leftovers from the Middle Ages

>France is Catholic
Lol

>Ireland is catholic
Lol

>the richest part of Germany is Catholic
Northeastern germany Used to be the breadbasket of the country but even such low iq algerian monkey probably can figure what it has gone through in the last century.

>You communicate with God yourself, not through some super rich schmuck in a hat.
Are you trolling? Because, if not, your understanding of Catholicism is flawed. We do not communicate with God through someone else. I am not sure where you got this from, but it is not true; I reckon it is probably one of the many myths Protestants have propagated throughout the centuries in a effort to bring people to their church.

Protestantism = SJW/Liberal Cuckery

>hence the removal of worshiping of humans
Catholics do not worship humans; we venerate saints. There is a difference between worship and veneration.

Religion =/= economic results. Lithuania is not going to be as wealthy as Belgium or Köln just because all three are traditionally Catholic. Same goes for protestants.

What I mean is that the pope hold no power over Protestantism because we believe that communication with God and Jesus can ONLY be done through yourself. The pope might be a good christian but whatever he says in regards to god or jesus is literally just his opinion and is worth no more than mine or yours.

>Protestants reject the notion of papal supremacy and deny the Roman Catholic doctrine of transubstantiation, but disagree among themselves regarding the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist.[7] They emphasize the priesthood of all believers, the doctrine of justification by faith alone (sola fide) rather than by or with good works, and a belief in the Bible alone (rather than with sacred tradition) as the highest authority in matters of faith and morals (sola scriptura).[8] The "Five solae" summarize the reformers' basic differences in theological beliefs and opposition to the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.[9]

Protestantism is about rejecting anything that could be considered borderline iconworshipping and skips through that directly to say to the person that he can manage in the world with bible and hard faith alone.

This. It all started from some religious people being dissatisfied with how much single person had say in how religion works and how well he had entrenched his title in to actual politics.

Elaborate

>What I mean is that the pope hold no power over Protestantism because we believe that communication with God and Jesus can ONLY be done through yourself.
We communicate with God directly as well. We do not communicate with God through the Pope.

>The pope might be a good christian but whatever he says in regards to god or jesus is literally just his opinion and is worth no more than mine or yours.
This argument is so typical of Protestantism it has become almost a stereotype. Literally the only time the word of the Pope is considered to be more than just an opinion is when he speaks ex cathedra, which virtually never happens.

>praying to saints

The only reason Catholicism even exist, is because European kings needed ways to legitimize themselves and their alliances, et cetera. That's why Catholicism is so closely tied to feudalism and such

The ideas of Protestant just tie closely into our ideas of modern states

France struggled with this the most desu. For Germany and the UK, Protestantism became a tool, but in France it became a weapon

>Protestantism is about rejecting anything that could be considered borderline iconworshipping and skips through that directly to say to the person that he can manage in the world with bible and hard faith alone.
That sounds fine, but if you interpret a passage in a certain way, and your brother interprets the same passage in a completely different way, how do you find out who is right?

Why does either one need to be right? It's all about interpration and personal faith.

Leave my country, christfag

being religious is one thing, but believing in a personal god is just retarded.

I'm not religious mr.edgy.

I'm just argumenting here for the sake of it.

This was a problem in England during the 1600s. By the middle 1600s, Protestants in Scotland (Presbyterians) were either disagreeing with English Protestants (episcopalians) or other Protestants, or began trying to purify (the Puritans) the Church of England even more

What happened next is called common law, and is part of the English reformation. Basically, it's to interpret the scripture (and secular laws) on how it applies to that moment

Actually I don't even know so don't listen to me

Aijaa no sit