Who should I take to the prom?

who should I take to the prom?

disgusting kikes

7's the least cringing of them all.. 9 maybe.

9 only acceptable answer

either 7 or 9

She looks prego though

OMG ITS HAIRY PUSSY HEAVEN!

If you're goy these girls will do anything

Looks like we're getting a bit of a consensus on this too

this is bullshit I roll dubz, but the bitch don't got any

Get 5

you better stay home OP if these are your choices

Guud choice goy

Wut she's uglier than sin. The only one that even has a chance at cleaning up well, is 2. She's a good starting canvas.

#2 looks like louis

Is it just me or do the feet get progressively bigger?

roll xd

yeah 7 has a chance, the rest look like hairy catholics

Rolling for 7.
Others looks freaking bad

Oh my. I hate my life

Why are jewish women so ugly?

you can ask them all, but none of them will say yes

Take the one that likes to dance and have fun. Its just the prom, you dont have to marry her. This is why so many of you are kissless virgins. Go have fun, quit over thinking it.

you're in a special needs class right? 9 or gay.

Fuck.

Rolling for 2

7 or 9 are the only acceptable choices.

rerolling

better than 0

HA! DUBS!
reroll for trips

rolll

Thoughts?

Take 5 for charity

Give me the gingers, I require them for science.

I don't care which one you take but I'm buttfucking 0 and 7.

>perpetual gratitude

Rowling!

ruil

The Jew

rerull

Motherfucking SCIENCE!

how could they all be so ugly? too ugly even for the "cheerleader effect"

These are all trannies, right?

Because they all look like trannies. 9 is kinda passable, tho

Lucky bastard

If I get 5..

Roll 4 5

Spot on!

All these Jewish girls are fuckable, however only some of them look attractive, let me choose and rate them.

0 - face 6, tits 5, hips 5, legs 5 = 21, she looks most European and least Jewish of them all, she is not that bad, overall acceptable
1 - face 6, tits 5, hips 5, legs 4 = 20, maybe without glasses and with better posture the right choice, however thick calves, be aware
2 - face 7, tits 5, hips 5, legs 6 = 23, awful make-up, otherwise in good condition, average looking body, definitely not fat, good choice
3 - face 4, tits 6, hips 6, legs 5 = 21, good for breeding, worrysome smile a bit fat though, bangable, just don't stare into her face too long
4 - face 5, tits 5, hips 5, legs 5 = 20 super average looking Jewish girl, why not?
5 - face 4 (it might be a man), tits 4, hips 4, legs 5 = 17, keep out of this one!
6 - face 4, tits 5, hips 6, legs 6 = 21, again, skinny or at least healthy looking body, rather good posture, awful smile, acceptable
7 - face 8, tits 5, hips 5, legs 6 = 24, this is really good looking Jewish girl, maybe a bit flat chest, but the face can compensate it, best choice for Prom
8 - face 4, tits 5, hips 4, legs 4 = 17, forgive me, but she just looks too fat for her height, she needs to lose some weight, keep out of this one!
9 - face 6, tits 5, hips 5, legs 5 = 21 looks friendly and also preagnat, but it might be the dress, acceptable
10 - 6, tits 5, hips 6, legs 6 = 23 good loking MILF teacher, notice wide hips and long feet, bang her!

Dubs

Definitely either #2 or #7. My personal favourite is #2.

dude, you are fucking drunk

Holy mother minefield

Drunk as fuck

Rawlin

Rollin for 5 or 8

Rollio polio boi

Roll

dsfargeg

0, 2, 5, and 6 are men right?