PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE

PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE

I'd rather let people just die in a ditch.

I only really care about wealth and power. This is a great time to be alive and be American.

>Literally is going to eat himself to death
>wants others to pay to keep him alive longer so he can just continue to eat himself to death.

God almighty, look at the size of tha there beast. Man the harpoons will ya!

Didn't boogie start loosing weight quite a while ago now? Don't watch much YouTube anymore.

funny how every other civilized country in this world has understood that health care is not a privilege, but a basic human right.
of course there will be people who treat themselves so poorly that you can't help but cringe and be annoyed that they feel entitled to getting insured anyway.

but that's not the fucking point. the advantages of a universal health care system massively outweigh (heh) the disadvantages.

and that's not even an opinion, that's a fact.

this
he did, and still is
All the videos where he is blending doritos with mt dew are satirical anyway. If you actually listen to his story, you'd feel bad. He was always this fat, because his parents (mother specifically) abused him, and overfed him (with shit too) on purpose so that he wouldn't leave her. Bitch was crazy. Really feel bad for boogie, he actually is a nice guy.

I'm not American so I don't know why healthcare isn't free. Is it because the government can't afford it because there's so many people?

There is no right to health care just like there is no right to own a car.

My union pays for my shit so I don't care

>health care is a basic human right

Fuckoff pinko scum, you aren't entitled to SHIT.
Why do people think they deserve anything given to them? This is life, a competition. If your genes deserve to die out, so be it. If you managed to aquire wealth through intelligence to avoid getting your genes washed out, so be it.

/thread

i love your american retardation

Healthcare is a service
Cars are goods/assets

Try not to compare apples to oranges

can you list all the human rights?

blowjobs are a service

am i entitled to that as well?

Obesity is a choice.

live in a country where its a 'basic human right' then?

you can get healthcare in the US even if you have no money.

but if you want to talk about facts, a private system will always be cheaper than a 'free' system

i was hoping obama would make healthcare 'free' here because i was going to cash in on healthcare stocks, but even without that they still smoked the S&P500 thanks to obama giving companies an excuse to jack up prices

thanks obama! $$$$

but if people get sick due to inability to access healthcare, overall productivity of the workforce will be decreased, leading to decreased profits for companies, leading to less incentive for companies to invest in the US, leading to stagnating economy

the overwhelming majority of americans should not accept that healthcare should depend on personal wealth - the shitshow that is the american pharmaceutical industry and the huge inequalities between americans mean that the overwhelming majority will not be winners in an every-man-for-himself healthcare system (the same goes for anywhere really, healthcare should be a basic requirement for a developed and sensible country)

if you're worried about unfair taxes, then perhaps you should start building your own roads and electrical grids

>health care is not a privilege, but a basic human right
>forcing somebody at gunpoint to pay for your fucked up decisions is not a privilege, but a basic human right
Your definition of of whats "moral" is something you've learn, not understood.

I say we vote on making it mandatory for females to provide said service. Not having it results in me getting a lot of erections to odd fantasies at the weirdest times. I have been thrown out of job interviews due to this. Actually, the woman's mouth is the dirtiest place, maybe we should make her just offer her holes to those that need them.

actually yes, whores are a universal service
kind of like taxis
and healthcare in pretty much any other country :^)

> PAY
The word is 'contribute'.
You've been contributing to W.M.D's for years you fucking mouth breathing, mutilated cock'd cuck.

Obviously you've never heard of Epicurus, or Aristotle, or Mill, or any virtue ethics
Do your homework

whores and taxis are paid for by tax money and anyone can use?

i would vote for this

>dear diary, today i wrote some philosophers names i saw a youtube video about on Sup Forums to sound smart :^)

Prisoners get health care, so why the fuck don't I?

>'free' ... 'free'
tf you talking about. Education really is 'free'. Read a book. Your grammar is lacking.

>if you're worried about unfair taxes, then perhaps you should start building your own roads and electrical grids
And paying for their own military forces so the rest of us don't have to piss away money on Republican Welfare, all in the name of making sure people who aren't cut out for college have jobs shooting brown people.

Remember, we got Trump in office. Trump, a man who grabbed a woman by her pussy and bragged about it. I think he should lead as a great example. We must all get poontang. It is unconstitutional to prevent my happiness, the only way I can be happy is if I have a hole I can use whenever I wish.

Are you fucking stupid? Boogie has paid 40K into medicare this year. He's paying in significantly more than he has cost.

no way man, we are all too beta to ever touch a pussy

wow, free healthcare and free teachers?

what country is this in? free sex too?

>education is free
Who pays teachers?
The government
Where do the Government get their money?
Us

Ah you got me, definitely not writing my dissertation on Rawls or anything

>Writing
ya every fuckup with a worthless degree is "writing" something important as well.

The fact that you put "writing" in quotation marks, as if to imply that he's not actually writing, leads me to believe that you are poorly educated and that your opinions on education can be dismissed without second thought.

yeah ive seen the guys story too, he's literally one of us, the shunned and shamed and lonely

Yeah, well... You type like a fag.

wow thats really cool dude!

im sure you'll go far with that degree huh?

comma splice nigger

>writing my dissertation
>demonstrates to have 0 understanding of the philosophical concepts brought up

hmm

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

t. Baby Boomer
This is the 21st century, not the stone age you dumb fuck.

Can't wait for you to have a kid

You have been sold a lie by the health insurance industry.

We have been lied to and our politicians were paid off to convince us that it can not be done. But it can.

I am absolutely petrified for the future generations who will have to live under the same lie. The one that has strangled the life and money out of 2 generations before theirs.

It will only get worse.

The oligarchy must be dismantled.

>lose some weight, you fat shit

This. I'm 29, eat clean and workout/cardio. Last time I was sick was 10 years ago, why should I pay so some fat motherfucker can keep eating this shit

Well.... then I beat you... I am 160 kg, been 180 6 months ago... so is decreasing, but have not been sick in over 20 years, only been doing some drugs for my depression I have ... thats 16 years ago since I dropped my meds.

Is loosing weight now but still is not sick, being fat does not means automaticly sick....

In a way It makes sense , because you rarely need medical help, and rather than paying taxes, you'd rather save up that money yourself and pay for medical expenses. But yeaaah , murica . You don't have to care about helping your fellow country men.

Sigh, because again, that is just a satyre video. He is actually a great guy AND it's not entirely his fault he is obese. Dunno how it is in america, but here we kind of care about fellow human beings, enough to pay taxes for their basic well being and education. And that's another thing , free , or at least affordable education. Wouldn't you rather pay taxes and have people around you be on average : smarter ?
Btw, the video is disgusting. Feel bad for the dude, but again, if it's from a disease and not his fault, they deserve help in our modern fucking society

/based

$40K more spent on gym and $40k less on junk food and i do not think anyone would have a problem with him

Why not just opt out of health care? If it costs $7.5K a year for coverage, then when you go to use it the first $7.5K is out of pocket. All to subsodize some bitch who can't get off her ass and get a job, just pumping out babies!

do you honestly believe that people like Mitch McConnell are on your side and are looking out for you? Because those are the people who come out with that shit. How can you be so blind as to disregard every other civilized nation on earth and still believe you are right?

>If your genes deserve to die out, so be it

Has summer started already?

Just wait till your mother gets cancer and she cant afford her prednisone.

His coverage has not even changed yet. He's just virtue signalling for views. Trash.

>Forcing someone at gun point to pay for a road that you better might not use a basic human rights

>Mfw I have to pay for your skin cancer treatment when you Melanoma from running around outside all day in the sun.