Name a better series mothefuckers!!!

name a better series mothefuckers!!!
I dare you!

Season 4 of Arrested Development is better than this horseshit.

subjective to viewers and their viewing experiences

True blood.

High speed fucking vampires

>many keks were had

The Sopranos

>True blood.

that show is a fucking cartoon compared to the books

game of thrones is better than what ever this picture is from

also F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
check it out

Bojack Horseman!

GoT is good but definitely overhyped. It's really predictable too which makes it boring sometimes

>subjective to viewers and their viewing experiences

You are half-way correct. Subject to the viewers that have neilsen boxes that partake in the voting for such shows.

Forst few seasons were good. Then it just got cringe-worthy.

Racemixing propaganda, especially recent seasons.

So how it going to end?

Rome.

Any show where niggers, kikes or SJW faggots die.

I found Scrubs to be endlessly amusing.

Samurai Jack

Better:
Northern Exposure
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

As good:
NewsRadio
Top Gear (Clarkson/Hammond/May seasons only)
Lucha Underground
The Flash
Agents of SHIELD
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Batman: The Animated Series
Steven Universe

GoT is only rated as highly as it is because of OMGSHOCK and lesbian fisting value. Once the novelty of that wears off, it's still awesome, but not BEST THING EVAR.

Jon the snow nigger and the dragon lady join forces to defeat the evil ice zombies.

Then they get married, thus erasing all dat bad blood between their families and have snowdragon children that poop rainbows.

THE END

>Better:
>Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
WTF? Deep Sleep Nine? Rest of your list gets ignored after that.

literally any series that's not a shitty fantasy series
god I hate fantasy

If you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention

False. Dragon Lady is going to slowly turn evil, catch up on your leaks my dude.

>implying the fat lazy nigger Martin has any say how the series this summer is going to end.

Believe me, they're going for the easy generic end.

fak u m8

I just came here to say game of thrones sucks balls and the walking dead too will im at it.

Steven Universe? Maybe if you're 13

The last two seasons have had a lot of just checking in with characters and plot filler material (despite having a couple iconic episodes here and there). The first four seasons might be some of the best TV ever but these last two seasons take away from its chances of being the best show ever put on screen.

Objectively, the lore is about as good as GoT. The dialogue isn't quite as good, but the worldbuilding is better. Is it kiddie as fuck? Yes. Doesn't mean it's not as good.

Hell yeah trips of truth

Series doesn't end this summer genius. There are two 6 episode seasons before everything wraps up.

But you're right about Martin. Buddy is pretty old and also obese, those books likely aren't going to be finished and it'll be up to the show-runners to give the only completion of the story.

I loved scrubs so much...

Friends

I hear this all the time yet I couldn't even make it out of the second season

1.this is bait

2.if not bait then ishygddt

1/10 heres your (you)

you are a terrible person, with simply ridiculous taste.

The few times I've glimpsed it surfing through channels made me cringe. It's like listening to any other screechy kid show. I've heard folks say the same thing about Adventure Time, but again, listening to Finn's autistic cries is too much.

Fringe S1-4 Xfiles OLD SCHOOL

i don't like it

roadkill

>If only for the Rotson!

Can just name 1 series calls this Horseshit Horseshit...you are some special one

scrubs was the second best i've ever seen after the simpsons

kys

Jon is going to marry Daenrys (or Sansa) you incest loving fuckwit. You haven't even considered that The Mad Queen is still a thing, as well as Arya. You're literally just trying to think of the most generic ending you can because you're uncreative waste of space who should it's opinions to itself.

that's ratings. I'm not talking about ratings. I'm saying everyone likes something different. Doesn't make one show superior to another.

You autistic faggot. Trying to pretend to know anything. Tsk, tsk. Martin arleady gave out all the details to his stories to his proteges. He can die and it still be written with all the major plot points intact. Stick to licking the tv screen instead of commenting about it.

Daenyrys is going to dike out with iron lady queen. Arya going to kill mad queen cunt. jon snow gonna rape sansa.

>The Strain
>Stranger Things
to name a few

True but the showrunners have been royally fucking the show up ever since they haven't had a book to hold their hand along the way. Martin did give them all the major plot points but they aren't bringing it to life in a satisfactory way at all. Who knows, maybe they'll wrap it up fine though.

Malcolm in the middle!

As long as she dies, I'm happy

Bwahaha, she'll be the heroine of whole series, saving Westeros and the desert place or something.