Tfw failed my road test

>tfw failed my road test

should I end it all?

you nigger, if you start considering suicide after a small setback like failing a road test youre liable to become a terrible human being

tl;dr yes

I meant give up on driving. Why would I kill myself when I can take the bus?

Pretty sure the most important question on the table is, "How the fuck did you screw up a road test?"
Driving is not difficult.

COS YOU FUCKING SAID 'END IT ALL'. STOP BACKTRACKING GOD DAMN FAGGGOOOOOOTTTT

More like he's liable to become a corpse.

You'll be fine. Practice a bit more for next time and you'll get it. Hope you get a guy doing the test, too. Women are bitchy.

Teens fuck up all the time user. Even basic shit. We fail them when they do but tell them to also try again, because most people want these people to grow up having learned how to do something correctly.

they're bitchy because you make them uncomfortable

I failed because I didn't put my hazard lights on during a roadside stop. I had no idea you had too unless you broke down or some shit. now i'm worried there is a bunch of shit I just don't know.

Obviously, or you would have passed the road test.

Just kill yourself faggot.
>that's what I told my daughter when she failed her road test.

THIICCCC

what country ?

I failed my road test three times before I passed on the fourth time. Give it a few more tries before giving up. You could have just been having an off day, or the person riding with you could just have been a dick.

free city of memmington

THICC

in usa even a nigger gets driving license but in some european countries you have to be a goddamn pro racer to pass

My gf is on her 11th attempt and she's 22.

I almost failed my first time
Just learn what you did wrong, spend a week or two getting better and try again

nah it happens you'll get the hang of it
dont forget to practice & schedule another try for as soon as you can