Rated 7.8 by imdb

Rated 7.8 by imdb.

How does Sup Forums feel about this film 7 years later? Was it good?

Could have been a classic but the second and third ruined it's name. Almost the same thing happend to The Matrix.

No. It's too popular to be good.

Maybe offered 2 laughs altogether. It wasn't funny

this

it already feels dated, the jokes were funny the first time but on multiple watches they never hold up

Needs an all female remake imo

I hated everything about it

seriously despised it

had to drop friends who imitated it

>the jokes were funny the first time
shit bait

Op here, I agree to some level with you.

Though the second and third films were humorous, they sort of unintentionaly dragged out something a little further than necessary.

They didn't come close to matching the first film as far as overall "laugh" factor and "understandably shitty" situations.

I think the 7.8 is a good, accurate rating. Could have been higher, though.

>caring about fucking reviews

jesus christ, what is up with you drones nowadays? is every movie just a goddamn score to you?

no wonder one can't talk normally about movies

of course the movie is still great. one of the only comedies of the last decade that's actually halfway funny. personally, I still love to see the scenes with the baby

>it's been 7 years since the first Hangover movie

tears in rain

It's just a formality, relax dude. Just some halfway decent way to spark up a conversation.

Yesterday I chose Inglorious Bastards which ironically came out around the same time Hangover did.

I add in the year intervals just as a sort of medium in between the then and now, as far as opinions on certain films are concerned. Time changes peoples' opinions, y'know?

it's weird how I've never really liked this movie but I've probably seen it six or seven times

It was fucking cringeworthy. Everything about it was crass and moronic. It feels like it was written by a teenager who has just discovered drinking and thinks acting like a dickhead makes him an absolute madman. Just looking at that dumb fucking poster triggers me, goddamn.

>already 7 years

they had that with bride's maid's(which wasn't bad) so no it won't happen.
Why doesn't Hollywood do more stuff like this instead of rebooting a franchise with women/ minorities?

I love it tbpqhwy, and imho 2 and 3 arent that bad, with 2 being the worst.

But to me, 1 is a classic and one of the best comedies of the las 16 years.

Brides Maids was halfway decent, not nearly as good.

Typically as soon as hollywood gets a halfway sparkable idea they'll blow their load on it. Not that that makes a difference in a Movie like Hangover but I know what you mean.

Loved it when I was 11

ree fuck off

I was 9 when the first Transformers came out senpai
It's my favorite movie

*favorite childhood movie, might I add.

reeee

>low energy ree memeing
You sound like my beta friend. I bet you're KV.

I have low energy on most things but thats not your concern. I dont know what KV is

Should i watch this movie Sup Forums?

At this point, everyone I know has seen it and has said that it's at least somewhat decent.
Do they have shit taste, or is it actually entertaining?

I watched bits and pieces of the 2nd one when some friends were watching it, but it just seemed like another typical American 'comedy' movie to me

>things that aren't the movie ruin the movie

Retards.

Also this """"""""franchise""""""""" was never good. No not even the first one. A few throwaway laughs do not a good movie make.

You need to kill yourself OP

>which ironically came out around the same time Hangover did.

How can any one man be this retarded

reddit

Super reddit

Actually the most reddit

The absolute pinnacle of reddit.

(you)

Stu - Sup Forums
Alan - reddit

>he thinks I did it for the yous

No I did it because you all need to kill yourselves for being such faggots

So you don't think i should see the movie because it's reddit?
Or am i reddit for asking if i should see the movie?

This is some advanced memery

Asking people their opinion on a movie is reddit.

You're on Sup Forums right now, your time clearly isn't valuable so just watch the movie or don't

I can think of some moments that still make me smile.

>reviewing the security tape
>bradley cooper's character starts humping the tiger
>mike tyson turns and puts a death stare on cooper

Well i'm actually watching a movie while posting, but ok, thanks for the advice.

> He thinks OP is picking and choosing movies

> He thinks OP isn't randomly selecting from his favorite film list

> He thinks OP cares about his joking of suicide

> He thinks OP cares

> He thinks at all, and is making sure people notice him on an anonymous imageboard

> He thinks using the word retarded is considered an insult

> He thinks OP isn't considering making daily threads such as this just to piss off people like this

Enjoy, user.