Its a better country when each one of us go outside and shoot at least 1 trump supporter

its a better country when each one of us go outside and shoot at least 1 trump supporter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cXO8n2ZE2fo
youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8 years of your tears. How many can I drink? That was a trick question. I can drink them ALL.

It's a better country when each one of us go outside and shoot at least 1 Muslim
Fixed!

but they have the guns and aren't in therapy

>be liberal
>be want no guns
>claims shooting is a good idea

Word up G

Who the fuck says all liberals don't like guns?

Just because I don't hate everyone other than my own race doesn't mean I don't like shooting.

dude im not even liberal Im just thinking with common sense, you trollin or just one of those political autists?

You literally support foreigners in office that dont belong there. Ivanka Trump as the first lady? That alone should tlel you something. Fucking retard

something something conservative, some something liberal.

please get cancer you sheep

agreed

I don't know man, there are a LOT of liberal tears, I think it would be impossible to consume them all.

False you would not be able to drink a dams worth of any liquid within only 8 years.

You chugg them over time dude

once again I am not liberal. Im just using common sense. I swear youre all retarted

whats with the "trump supporter" buzzword ? no one that voted for obama was stereotyped collectively as Obama Supporters

totally invented by the illuminati owned media & consumed by the brainless and spineless sheeple

kek

We have the guns. Shouldn't you be playing with therapy playdoh?

Lol, so legal immigrants are just as bad as illegal immigrants according to your autistic brain.

Says the guy posting anti trump on the site that got trump into office...

Obama supporter is double speak for Nigger.
Trump supporter is double speak for white trash inbred redneck.

ok man, whenever u guys are ready let us know

youtu.be/cXO8n2ZE2fo

>Literally

You're one of those people...

1 term

I think it would be best if we shoot both

>The office or President matters! Who is in charge directly affects my life every single day! I can't step outside my door if the wrong person is taking corporate kickbacks!

Your not gonna do shit. You know it. I know it. You millenial libcuck shitbags are just cowards. Trump won. Shillary lost.

Lmao do you Faggots actually believe posting tranny pics and memes got that baboon elected?

assumptions are dangerous. That the first time I used the word a a long time. Sheep on autist

This is the mindset that has our country in danger and got a fool voted into office.

You don't even know how stupid you are, I pity you and your friends and I am ashamed to call you a person. Disgusting

May death find you all swiftly

This is now a get thread dubs willing

It would certainly improve the economy to reduce the burgeoning surplus population. But it doesn't really matter who dies, trump or hillary people.

>Implies Trump supporters are a race.
>Implies that 'Trump race' hates every other race.
>Implies that certain Genocide is okay.

They are 12 to 15 year old kids. They think everything they do is important.

Sounds like what Hitler believed.

Generation Kill edgefag detected

Holy shit stick user, you owe me a new keyboard. After watching this if the left ever does rise up, they wont last long

you think that was bad, you should check out antifa's very own Meal Team 6

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0