What are some good films about bug chasers?

What are some good films about bug chasers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNRqeYj27F8
efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html
breeding.zone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starship Troopers

whats /owg/ dare I ask

why do gays enjoy hiv?

Bottom (2011)

It'll make you a homophobe, more disturbing than any horror film

youtube.com/watch?v=hNRqeYj27F8

Overwatch General

they dont, its an obscure roleplay fetish straights think is real

The same reason all straight people enjoy missionary and never try another position. IE They don't.

Some sick fucks just want to be infected and infect others. Who knows why.

efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html

Faggots are sick.

>These ones were fake, maybe, so its all fake.
You poor guy you are so naive.

It is real. You can find the most degenerate fucking videos on the internet man. One I remember watching, most of you may have seen it; they had this jar being passed around this gay orgy place. They were trying to get guys to dump their loads into it. Big fucking jar. They filled it up about 3/4ths of the way and they had one guy with his ass in the air, and they dumped the jar into his asshole bit by bit, as a kind of russian roulette because nobody knew who was infected.

I love efukt.

This is why Hitler should have won.

kek
Because everything about them is sick and perverted and detrimental to humanity at large, spreading diseases akin to rats and other vermin. The only reason they should be encouraged to "come out" is so they don't stay closeted and infect some poor straight woman he's using as cover when he goes out and sucks off AIDS dicks in truck stop shit stalls and gay club bathroom glory holes.

Guy in the OP explains it, its the gay version of pregnancy, except instead of creating life, they spread death and enjoy it. They're literally insane.

I bet these are the same kind of people that spam blacked threads.

Great recommendation watching this now. The guy is having a friend collect used rubbers from guys he fucks and collecting ones he finds at the booths and they're going to get together and dump them all in his ass as it's held open via speculum. Truly disturbing.

It's too bad they invented AIDS treatment, just prolongs both their suffering and the rest of us who have to suffering their existence.

breeding.zone/
Oh it's real

Despite what's already been said, it's so that they know for sure know they have it, and can then manage it via drugs, as opposed to not knowing you have it because you fuck so many nasty assholes and get fucked by so many wretched dicks, and it fucking your shit up.