Colombians and South Americans, how did Pablo Escobar affect your lives?

Colombians and South Americans, how did Pablo Escobar affect your lives?

Literally nothing.

there's a bar called esco bar here

Me and my family are from Medellin but i was born some years after he died so idk

He touched my peepee );

in the Copa Libertadores of 1989 Olimpia would play the final against Atletico Nacional. the paraguayan (and uruguayan) players lost on purpose while playing in Medellin because there were death threats
so that's mostly how much it affected us

>death threats
it wasn't death threats, he payed him to lose, they earned more losing than what they would have earned if they won

>Argentina.
Never affected me in any way.

A lot.

Even if he was not the first, he was the one who popularized the dream job for this bunch of lazy subhumans, which, as you may know already, is one of the many yet most important reasons why this place is the crime ridden shithole it is now.

>he payed him
the president?
yeah probably
same with Atletico Mineiro i guess

He provided Columbia's most valuable national export and nearly 80% of America's cocaine supply

He refined military/CIA call surveillance techniques indirectly, which eventually led to his capture, and refined Columbia's DAS

He attempted some bizarre social reform and charity in certain Medellin barrios named after him

He almost single-handedly initiated Raegan's anti-drugs campaign, but for all the wrong reaons

The list of bad things is a lot, a lot worse

i meant them, all the team

Violence never reached my city. Where i live is very quiet, i was 2 years old when he started a war against the goverment (1989), the whole town watching those terrible news coming from Bogota and Medellin, where everyday he bombed buildings and cars. I heard the war between Cartel de Cali and Cartel de Medellin was even worse, but don't know really bout that

Are there still shit ton of cartels there?

nope, not the team. many of those players go with the death threat version while others say the president took the money and gave them nothing

It's a shame (for narcoanal fans) that he could not bribe the kachama whatever in the last club world cup and thus their corrupt team ended making fools of themselves (and of this entire country) in global TV

>the president took the money and gave them nothing
well i guess that's what actually happened

kys, i don't condone what pablo did but AN is the best latinamerican team

As far as I understand, there's no such thing as "cartels" anymore. The only thing left are those who picked up the scraps left by the cartels and continued from there.

Those groups are called "bandas criminales" (bacrim), and there are various of such groups around.

none, only FARC but i don't know if we can call them cartel

I was born when he was already dead, but there are a lot of of stereotypes on our nationality that affects us when we travel abroad. Examples, go through extra screenings at airports, having awkward conversations with foreigners ( for some reason they don't realize we're like most human beings who don't give a crap about those matters), etc...

are you the doctor?

You're saying you're not all drug runners?

Huge damage to reputation (died decades ago and his image is still vivid for everyone), he did a good job at refining narcotrafficking and making it so big. There's all the people that died from terrorism or by actions of his group. Made a huge political disruption which shapes corruption even today. Became a twisted example of "success" which still influences many people (hearing people say "hey let's drop studying and become narcos" is still sort of frequent, even as a joke it just feels sort of unsettling)
Then of course there's dealing with foreigners that admire him or asking dumb stuff like "omg but i watched narcos was he really that bad? .
Dunno how to compare to usa, maybe if whenever you said you were american everyone asked you about al capone or the bronx?

>for some reason they don't realize we're like most human beings who don't give a crap about those matters
Kek...If that were true people here wouldn't cry so much over "this undeserved reputation" and the government would not spend so much money on propaganda to try convincing others that colombians dindu nuffin

Are your parents cocaine addicts?

he is the average congolombian , criminal.

No one cares about this low-life drug dealer. Only Jew-run Hollywood does, by portraying all Latinos as criminal and glamorizing criminality as they always do. Stop watching shows like Narcos.

I fucking hate david warner

I'm reporting you

>colombians and south americans

Are you the olumbian in Russia who used to post on here or just a regular rusky

Pues si
>used to post on here
Nunca he dejado de hacerlo