Where did this bullshit I keep hearing about Margot Robbie being racist started? Is this true? What happened?

Where did this bullshit I keep hearing about Margot Robbie being racist started? Is this true? What happened?

>bullshit

>implying it doesn't automatically give her 2 extra points

Acknowledging racial differences is a reasonable thing

How can she be racist when she's a coal burner?

???

>Where did this bullshit I keep hearing about Margot Robbie being racist started?

You're the one bringing it up, you tell us.

Apparently some of the staff thought that the entire movie was "racist" because of its nature and didn't like working on it. Meanwhile, Robbie just did her job normally and behaved professional

I don't know considering she's been in two interracial films the past couple of years

If you don't count Suicide Squad which I haven't watch

>she's a racist because she gets her job done and doesn't bitch about it
wew lad

>If you don't count Suicide Squad which I haven't watch

nothing happens between her and deadshot

>Apparently some of the staff thought that the entire movie was "racist" because of its nature

>hey guys I got a job working on Tarzan movie, I'm not going to bother to find out anything about the subject matter though!
>what the fuck this isn't what I signed up for, this is racist despite that not being the case at all, how can Samuel L Jackson not realize he's being taken advantage of!!!

I prefer the term "Mudshark".

Or "Dumpster Diver".

You forgot the modern SJW mantra:

Everything is racist. Everything is sexist.

accept if you are a white male
then everything is fine

Yeah but I bet you anything their scenes were cut.

Will Smith should dump his bitch of a wife and get it on with Margot instead.
They could make beautiful caramel-coloured babies and maybe they won't turn out to be retarded.

there are 400 blind items about will banging margot so i think they already did

From that giant infograph of stuff that was cut there didn't seem to be.

Will should come out of the closet and admit he wants Jared to pound his asshole instead of being so tsundere

bruh that's an open marriage. will fucks whoever he wants.

Yeah but he's mainly fucking dudes.

>accept if you are a white male
>accept
Now all the trannies make sense.