Why is my country so shit in the only thing people care about (football)?

Why is my country so shit in the only thing people care about (football)?

Just a few records we hold:

>Most losses in WC history (25)

>Most tournaments eliminated without having won a match (6)

>Most losses in a single torunament (34 teams tied with 3, of which only Mexico has accomplished this feat at three different tournaments: 1930, 1950 & 1978).

>Most consecutive losses (9)

>Most consecutive matches conceding at least two goals (9)

>Most consecutive matches conceding at least three goals (5)

>Most consecutive matches conceding at least four goals (3)

>0% record in penalty shootouts

>only missed five world cups, fifth team with most apperances

> Hosted the world cup TWO times, NEVER got past the quarter finals

>Only two world class players in the nation's history

At least your food is good

Plays in CONCACAF.

nobody outside europe or south america is good in soccer.

players rarely leave the mediocre Mexican league to better themselves

easy CONCACAF group breeds complacency

corrupt FA and lack of coaching stability

high pressure and unrealistic expectations make playing for the national team seem like a chore, much like England

the shitty clubs overpay them to stay in mexico than to develop in europe

Shitty Aztec genes tbqh.

if england does so bad every tournament why is there still pressure? no one expects a newly promoted team to win the league so why do people expect a team that never does well in major tournaments to win a tournament? england should just be happy they've qualified. that's they're natural level.

Inferior mestizo genetics. Only Teutons, Southern Europeans, and blacks can into soccer.

And even blacks can't do it by themselves.

That's why >my team is the GOAT.
Our owner may be a retard the majority of the time, but at least he doesn't hesitate to sell players who are good enough to European teams

dont worry you can always trash american stadiums at the gold cup. thats what youre best at.

Because they are delusional.

Can Mexico just move to CONMEBOL with all the other spic countries already so they can get blown the fuck out in qualifying every cycle and never make the world cup?

I've been wondering this all my life, I mean, Mexico has the money to developed good players, also a big ass population, so there is opportunity for those rare, but good genes to show up in your big ass country.

>Mexico has the money to developed good players
you severely underestimate the level of corruption in mexico
there is money, it just goes into the wrong pockets

Too many problems with the Mexican FA and the complacency of the supporters. They settle for filth as long as its wearing a mexico shirt.

I fear Mexico might be too far gone to make a change and look for excellence and a champions mentality. People will pay for the product either way, if Mexicans dont, then Chicanos will .

Listen to this guy mexishits

That's literally the only good thing about this shit hole

You can always brag to Americans because for some reason they think you're good.

All these honest reply's, he's a false flagging proxy faggot. Americans are obsessed with us, they can't stand being bad at a sport even If It's not their most popular one.

You've also got pic related and cool hats. Plus you're catholic and not gay protestant like Northern European shitholes such as mine.

The average mexican woman looks more like this

Ironically, Catholicism in Mexico is literally nothing, people behave in whatever degenerate way they want even before the altars of their Saints (including La Santa Muerte). And it really makes you brood, since protestants are generally have a better behavior than Catholics.

You still got the cool hats.

Rafa Marquez is pretty based tbqh senpai

most mexicans are short fat and disgusting

I used to think we needed to move to CONMEBOL in order to get rid of that compacency, but living in Mexico post-PU70, now I think we deserve to be in this shitty confederation. At least we can still beat the gringos.
t. protestonto

youre all fat so that counteracts the 3rd world hunger bonus, same goes for the league, too many mediocrities overpaid too young in a league that won't challenge them to reach the top and then there's being manlets

so we are basically England of the America's

And the media overrates your players, yup.

I'd say you guys are the England of tue Americas.

Exactly....but at least they have a good league

At least you guys have a league.

Who /Tigres/ here?

>What is Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay