You must prove you're 100%. American to post in this thread...

You must prove you're 100%. American to post in this thread. South Americans and leafs need not post as you're subhuman scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Typical Amerifag.
Telling everyone what to do, while acting like you ain't the trash of the Northern Hemisphere.

I have a president who thinks global warming is a myth based on nothing but corporate interests.

i've paid for a black man to fuck my wife several times.

I hate those fucking mexicans

anytime i need to leave the house it requires knocking down a wall and a crane.

That's just what he normally tells people. Global warming is real, it's just not as bad as people say it is. The myth is that global warming will destroy the world, the truth is that it will make the Muslim area inhabitable while making everywhere else beautiful. A huge portion of the world's landmass is not usable as habitable terrain because it's too cold, and rising sea levels is a BENEFIT not a negative, if people would only stop being so retarded. For example rising sea levels allows coastal cities to gain all their electricity from hydro-electric dams

I saw Shrek 1 in the cinema.

shREKT

The increased temperature and Co2 will do the same thing it has done every single time this has ever happened. Plant growth will increase, oxygen will increase because of this, and animals will be larger and healthier. Global warming is good

I believe Macdonald's, Wendys, Burka King are "restaurants". Fffhahahaha sorry I couldn't keep a straight face typing that.

so basically really fat simpleton neets with the I.Q/EQ's of a soviet era block of flats then, yeah?
you walked right into that one.and walked right into jou ma's poes.
go down to mexico and help build the wall, you fat wankstain, if mommie can lever you out of that chair that is.

9/11 was an inside job.W was responsible for the death of thousands.i love my country.trump is a quality idiot.

Bashar Al-Assad is a dictator that killed babies and used chemical weapons on PREGNANT women! We must stop this terrible dictator from torturing his own people!

Did I pass the test?

they weren't just babies, they were little babies. you get a B+

I am obesely overweight, blame my problems on foreigners, and I only speak English with bad grammar and worse spelling.

Beautiful little babies that made my daughter cry.

git yur hands off my gun.

q.e.d. motherfuckers

I'm going to die before I'm 40 because I can't afford medical assistance.

My diet consists of hamburgers and cheeseburgers. Supersized.

I almost got shot by niggers yesterday when I was on my way to the store to buy some milk. Luckily I have an open carry permit and sprayed him with a few bursts from my assault rifle. MURICA!

I weigh 400lbs and need a supersize toilet to shit in.

Whenever I order pizza and don't tip the delivery guy I'm seen as an asshole because they make shit money.

My president looks like a satsuma in a wig.

>cont?

We done made 'em pay for it! They's got tired of all our talkin and builded it themselfs.

Sydney is the capital of Austria.

Georgia; the most American state reporting in.

Ontario is an airport.

This checks out. Definitely American.

>the most American state
…because now all of the United Snakes has become a penal colony.

I lawfully carry a concealed firearm every day, drive on the right side of the road, and strongly believe closed borders and careful vetting of legal immigrants is the first step towards preventing the spread of the Quran's ideological cancer.

I worry more about staying on my side of the political spectrum, than actually going out and doing anything.

And a metastatized Cheeto is Leader of the Free World™.

>Probably an Aussie saying this

Texas born and Texas bred and when I'm gone, I'll be Texas dead

what's with this gay ass Sup Forums invasion?

I work 40 hours a week at a job that requires me to make a 15 mile commute but I still live at home and don't have health insurance

The American South is the only part of America that isn't a bunch of liberal crybabies

I have to watch comedy shows to get the news.

I wipe my ass with big macs

Very soon you will have two twenty-five-hour-a-week jobs across town from each other. So much winning!

Wut about muh Nebraska?

I to saw Shrek in the cinema and I am Australian by way of Germans and Czechs.

Hey op,
Know why americans are bad at playing chess?

Your national animal getting its shit handed to it by a species of bird we regularly hunt for food.

Stay mad Ameriburgers

Because they miss two towers

Why the fuck would anyone want to be American? You guys know that whilst your country may have been a desirable destination you're literally a fucking joke now? And not in the stupid meme sense of the word, you're literally a joke- no other nations have any respect for your third world shit hole of a country, and the only people who think you're a n amazing country are yourselves, now fuck off you fat neckbeard piece of shit.

>I to
>I am Australian
it shows

youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg im german by the way^^

Nice try Kim.

I am ignorant and irrational. And I am proud to be both!

I'm not a faggot who excludes half a continent because my fat pasty white basement dwelling insecure ass needs to feel edgy.

Virginia?

What? Those redneck faggots lost and still refuse to accept it.

I apologise for using the kings English.

You should apologize. We speak English here, not convict.

>half a continent
You eat poutine, don't you?

It's easy to tell who's an American, they only speak one language

And I probably weigh less than you. Your point?

Yeah, but my ancestors weren't criminals or property.

>"Typical Amerifag"
>American Colloquialism Recognized

Liberals are based. Go kill yourself.

very american

I'd fuck her. Fat bitches will let you do anal 95% of the time

Plus no gag reflex. Fatties give the best blowjobs.