What do you think Sup Forumsrothers

What do you think Sup Forumsrothers,
does it make me a cuck if i marry a woman that has 3 kids, was married for 10 years, is 10 years older than me, but has way more money than me. a bigger house than ill ever have and worships my dick like it ejaculates chocolate fudge and cocaine?

No it just means you're an idiot for asking Sup Forums

so you're marrying money and a large house?
wow go fuck yourself.

>What do you think Sup Forumsrothers,
I read your post. I think you're a simpleton.

Go read an online definition of cuckold.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

If you're justifying your relationship to strangers by telling us about your girls house and money it just means that's what you really care about in the relationship. You're not a cuck for marrying a girl with kids. You're a cuck for disregarding her feelings my guy.

How old are the kids though?
It could be a decent deal if they are almost grown and gone.

she def. makes me happy. I used to like younger women until i met her and she taught me what a real woman can do
the youngest one has 13 years left.

As if women don't size up men in exactly this way. Fuck her feelings. Sounds like a good deal. Is OP interested in her as a person as well? Bonus.

Well.. There you go.
If you're comfortable as a surrogate fath figure go ahead. You don't need Sup Forums of all things to approve. Best you'll get now is someone suggesting you marry the woman and diddle the kids.

>woman that has 3 kids, was married for 10 years

i suggest take some of this

And Sup Forums favorite word by a million miles is..........

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

THIS IS CUCK THAT IS CUCK

FUCK ME.

who asked you, faggot?

Say what

Marry her and get a divorce 10 years in the future. Get half of her shit.

I believe i posted the question to Sup Forums, not Rickie Lake

Say what

Only if the Ex comes over and fucks her. If you suck his dick too that's extra cucky.

Whatever works, dude. The world is messy.

If you're too young (that's subjective, not a hard number, just be honest with yourself) don't try to parent the kids. This woman obviously has her shit on lockdown so don't overstep unless you can do it constructively and responsibly.

I'm guessing you're about 25, and her youngest kid is 5.

If you don't have kids of your own, or you haven't parented half-siblings, nieces or nephews, and whatnot, then /know your fucking place/.

This woman is bringing you into HER life, her kids are a separate sphere, and you need to be damned careful about overstepping those boundaries.

But no, you're not a cuck. You're just in way over your head, if you need to ask fucking Sup Forums about it.

You did fuck brain

Yeah you're a cuck but if she's hot enough then it might be worth it.

>You're just in way over your head, if you need to ask fucking Sup Forums about it.
I dont NEED to ask. I just thought the responses would be interesting. Also, music and the Internet had a much bigger hand in raising me than my parents ever did, so its not like i can go to my family for advice. They just sent me and my large penis to fend against the wolves of the world on my own

Not how that works. she will get half of his.