youtube.com/watch?v=MSjaP1eV5eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1xgWmmk19fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Claiming best girl.

(Saia)
Oh come on don't tell me you don't get my top tier Dragonball pun

Claimed.

Claiming best of the best girl.

I'm just assuming. I can see by the look in their eyes. Though I'm happy to give my interpretation of how the bondage went.

I don't know. That sounds degrading.

Alright. Welcome home.

>Best goth waifu claimed

Don't make me relive the experience . . .

Hi

She's not even a mother.
She isn't pregnant, just fat.

I'm not too familiar with Dragonball.

Please do.

I need details!

Did he show you some home videos

But everyone knows the term Saiyajin!

can we talk?

I haven't slept all night and I still have the doctor thing to do. aaaaa what do I do?

How is everyone doing today though?

Good claim!

Hi Tomo! Did you sleep well last night?

You must've missed the MILF-coded meme.
Sorry for your loss.

>what is google
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cute pic, hi

sorry, this was meant for

Oh hey better Kanna is here.
Get some sleep after the doctor, though.
It's important.

>Saiyajin
Never heard.

Saya steal

So picture two lonely anime girls watching anime streams whilst hugging their anime body pillows. Darkness falls as they both realise it was time for something more than just anime. They were ready to step into the unknown and rather dangerous realm of erp. Scared yet excited, they began like anyone else would. Fairly standard erp. But then things took a turn for the worst when one recommended some ropes. What was once considered kinky became too much and ended in not only a huge mess but also some strange feeling in both their stomach's. They realised that not only what they were doing was insanely forbidden but that was when the realisation suddenly became a prophecy as the homosexuality overcame them. They were not only degenerate but also extremely gay.

I'm right here.

I got it. Funny stuff.

Damn that was close...

Kanna is already claimed.

erp with me

So that's what they were up to..

can we talk elsewhere?

Thank you, you're too nice!

>Saiyajin
>Never heard.

I need you to kill yourself immediately

Stop posting my waifu.

At least someone can appreciate it, I'm glad

I would say same but it doesn't exactly apply here.
Don't worry, if Tomo and Smug Tomo can exist together, I'm sure we can too!

You're up at an unusual hour.

Convince me.

It must have been pretty scary. Don't get yourself involved in stuff like that!

Why's that?

Hi there! I am doing well thank you! How is your day going?

I can always appreciate a good DBZ reference. Keep it up.

Hai Kanna!
I'm alright. A bit tired. How's you?

I don't want to.

I only got like 3 hours before my ride left and I felt pretty bad when I woke up
Tomoko is always cute. Are you well?

its a lot easier to talk that way

>bad history with getting up on time
Me too, friend.
>Really that important though?
Sometimes, yeah, if you've gotta be somewhere.
>how are you? Did you just get up?
Actually I'm okay. Avoiding studies, as usual, but I've been awake for a few hours now.

No because you're an insufferable faggot. I don't want people to think I ERP with Juvia.
People say that your the "Real" Kanna. They imply that I'm an imposter when I'm a REAL claimer. You claim kanna to erp with your faggot weeaboo friends.

i well
are you?

literally no one cares though

nice feet

Iffy. Slight headache and stuff like that. Any plans for the day?

I recently found out that Stocking and Tomoko have the same English VA. That's pretty cool.

I care, I would love to EPR with a loli dragon.

Nice feet.

Hi Rem!
Yeah, I'm trying to fix my schedule! It's actually only 11am here, but I'm thinking I might try and stay up and fix it!
How are you though?

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well!
My day is going okay, just trying to stay up! Going to the doctor's later but other than that I'll probably just hang around here! What about you? Any plans?

Being alright is good in my book! Less so the tiredness, I'm feeling you on that one!
I've stayed up for like 18 hours now, which is nothing compared to some people here! But I'm going to aim for another 12 to correct my schedule!
Have you been up for a while or still just waking up?

Aw, that sounds terrible! I hope you had fun at least?
Also you went over to someone else's house to drink? Was it like a party or just a nice hangout thing?
Sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well though. I hope you feel better soon!

Really? Have you tried anything crazy to help you get up? I'm always looking for suggestions! I've tried a lot of stuff to help but none of it ever really works.
True, but I've stayed up longer! Plus I won't be the one driving so that's good!
I'm glad to hear you're okay! What are you studying? I'm sure you'll ace it either way!

If you think that way of me, I don't know what to tell you. Also, I don't ERP with miss Juvia, I RP on occasion, and try to keep it short in case others don't want to see that.
I can't control what people say. I'm sorry that you're offended by me but I like being here I think a lot of people like me too, but I can't speak for them.
I'm trying to be nice. Sometimes you have to compromise.

Here comes Jibril. Just flying on in.

you shouldn't be a cunt to Kanna, they're nice

Oh jeez fun voice acting stuff for watamote.... Uh...... Tomokos japanese voice actor voices a mlp character. That is a pretty neat thing though but I only watched watamote with subs. I did like the english version of Panty and Stocking.
It was nice and I felt better after laying on the cold bathroom floor for 10 minutes. It was just me and 2 other guys hanging out watching movies. I slept like a baby after I stopped talking to Louise.

The real kanna didn't make long posts like that. Js.

what makes someone a "real" Kanna? they're fucking posting Kanna and people call them Kanna, deal with it.

Thank you!
I was just about to leave for an hour or two but I'll be back soon. I hope it goes well at the doctors!
I don't have too many plans. I've been applying to jobs and stuff but overall just sitting around. I don't do much.

I watched the dub for Watamote. It's not bad. I found it pretty cool that they have the same VA though. PSG is best in the dub because the delivery of the lines makes it more funny.

Alright, I'm leaving for a while now! Stay safe everyone. See you soon.

Bye. Have a nice day.

also by the way, hi Stocking

Honestly I've been thinking of setting my alarm across my room so I actually have to get up to turn it off.
But I own a small pet who would probably die of fright if I invested in an actual alarm.

It's good thing you won't be driving. Driving while exhausted is the worst.

>what are you studying
Trying to pass all of the classes I'm failing.
I'm not a spectacular student, but I appreciate your vote of confidence.

I'll try to remember to stay away.

Just finished watching The King's Avatar, some chinese anime. Now I'm not really doing anything. Thinking about playing Persona 5 or getting some sleep, but it's only 21:40 here.
Trying to fix sleep rhythm can be a bitch.

The waifu stealing faggot

Hi there! I'm doing well thanks! You? May I ask who this is?
I can't stay long. I'm just about to leave but I can't ignore someone haha.

um job hunting all day with no luck. thinking about giving up again
>still riding around on my bike

don't worry about it hon

I have my alarm across the room. I still fall out my bed thinking it's on my bedside table still. I'll get used to it. Eventually.

youtu.be/dXU6S0DJT9E

Totally not hating myself because I'm self conscious about my skin hahaha.
I'm doing fine, and hope you get that fixed!

Ah thats sad. Maybe try one more place and call it a day?

Don't insult that Kanna --> They're nice and friendly. Also, that Kanna doesn't ERP with Juvia, I sit around about the same time as they do.
Also
Hi Kanna! Yeah, it's not my time to post, but I won't be for long tomorrow so I thought I'll catch you here.

hey Rem

Don't mind me just posting best F.A.G.

Who are you?

That's love user

hello firekeeper

it seems as if all the starter jobs have been taken over by illegal immigrants

i feel like riding off a cliff and solving all my problems that way

Oh look it's a Codo

I don't know, tell me.

Ah.

It will be okay there is no need to do that.

Whoa, are those butt wings? Those are pretty cool! Err, I guess a better term is waist wings or something like that but still I like them a lot! So, good claim!
How are you doing today?

Thanks user!

Oh, was it any good? I haven't seen a lot of anime but I'm always open to new suggestions!
I've heard a lot of people talk about Persona 5 but I don't even know what it's about! If you do play though, you'll probably stay up a lot longer than you want I imagine!
wait, isn't that time close to midnight? Sorry, I'm not very good with other time zones, sorry sorry! But that seems like a good time to sleep!
You said it! It's really annoying but it's worse when you stay up knowing that you'll ruin the schedule!

Oh, don't be self conscious! I'm sure your skin is super fine! Don't sweat it, okay?
But I'm glad to hear that you're doing fine! And I hope I get it fixed too haha.
Plans for today or just relaxing?

Thank you Firekeeper!

that's me
doesn't matter, there's no need to be a cunt to someone like you who acts nice to people.

I just got up and had that woozy feeling but the floor was nice. Blazing saddles and a bunch of rick and morty. I hardly remember it. Louise talked about shooting nazis a lot.

Yeah, it takes some time to adjust, definitely.
I used to do that as a kid, because I would fall asleep on my phone and muffle my alarm.

>a puzzle alarm
whoa do those exist?
>special pet
A rat, they are cute, but have sensitive ears, and this one is rather old and blind, so I don't want to spook her too badly. Do you have any pets?

>buckle down and do the work
I'm gonna have to in around an hour.
Are you sick? What is the doctor thing for?

Doing good, and I believe they just hang low of I remember right, that or is attached to her lower back. She's adorable, and just as destruction capible as Konna. If not more.

Pffft. Just throw a pillow and hope it hits just right to click the snooze without shattering the anime figures around it.

I have Keratosis Pilaris, and it makes my hair follicles very dark. I hate it.

Love user, long time no see! How are you~?
Haha, in't no problem, really. Timezones suck and we all know that, it's not your fault.
And yeah, sadly I'm here only for a few minutes. And while I'd love to sit and chat I have to go to bed early today, as tomorrow I've got an exam and I really need to get some sleep this time..

im sorry ill stop

>Anime figures
>

No you feel bad you should be able to talk about it if you want to. Ill listen.

they're attached to the lower back

never worry about me, ma'am

I am a weeaboo. Won't see me saying "senpai, kawaii" or any other bull like that though.

It's ok anime. Nothing too special. The quality is good and the story and characters are quite interesting too, but some mmo stuff in it feels kinda stupid. Only 5 eps translated so far though.
youtube.com/watch?v=MSjaP1eV5eQ

It's an rpg/waifu simulator where you control some high school student and go to dungeons to punch monsters while trying to manage your time efficiently and making strong bonds with people. It's quite long. Took me 111h 30min to beat it.
Do you have PS3 or PS4? If so, get it. Is probably going to be the game of the year.
youtube.com/watch?v=1xgWmmk19fw

22:00 is 10pm and I need to get up at 7:30.

Figures are ok depending on how many you have imo

Morning.