Everyone Go to gofccyourself.com and make your opinion known. Net Neutrality benefits us all!

Everyone Go to gofccyourself.com and make your opinion known. Net Neutrality benefits us all!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This. Regardless of who you voted for, it'll be harder for everyone here to continue their shitposting if we lose Net Neutrality.

bamp!

Bump

Go fuck off and kill yourself nig nog libtard.
No self respecting conservative is EVER going to work with you parasites.
Fuck net neutrality, fuck title II, fuck you. Lol

Tired of losing yet?

Your daily reminder that YOOOO LOSSSST.
eat shit.

Done

YOU HAVE MY AXE!

>Alt-right cuck thinks he's a master troll

I've already used that link 10 times to argue AGAINST net neutrality. Nothing like using liberal bullshit against them.
And who do you think the FCC is going to hear, me or you? I'm telling him to do what he wants to do. You're telling him fuck shit.
He's gonna do it, faggot. And there's nothing you can do about it.
You lose - AGAIN.

Kek

Public-input sites apply a crackpot filter to their submissions. Yours have no doubt been sent to the bit-bucket for being unconstitutional.

Net Neutrality is good in principle, just like how Communism is good in theory, just not in practice. The problem with Net Neutrality as advanced by the Obama Admin was that it gave broad authority to the FCC to monitor ALL internet traffic under the guise of making sure that everyone played fair. It was just a thin pretense for the Gov't to exercise more control over the Internet. What we need are the protections afforded by Net Neutrality without a new Big Brother looking over our shoulders.

Go on Sup Forums ...Sup Forums is full of edgy teens now

Sup Forums is long dead

Here is the video in question.
Honestly it was pretty helpful.
youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak

Did you just assume the FCC's gender

Sup Forums is already aware of this. Sup Forums has more people, and more people to educate.

OH NOES, whatever shall we do. No more Mooooochele O'baca to tell us to eat our vegetables anymore. Must find our safe spot. Must find our play dough.

him, as in the head of the FCC, buttercup.

I for one have helped
Good luck getting the edgy teens and cucks from here to help aswell

How sad is it that liberals have pushed me so far that i would rather we all burn than rally behind that repulsive deceitful turbojew

Net logality

let reddit do this. i'm too lazy right now.

Fuck Last cuck tonight, confirmed gatekeeper piece of shit. Just trying to shit on OUR MAN TRUMP. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN