How do I reject a gay persons advances as a straightboi...

How do I reject a gay persons advances as a straightboi? The guy is kind of obviously gay and just told me by text I look good wot do ffs?

I don't swing that way

bumpin for help

Turn into a girl so he won't be attracted to you anymore.

I mean do straight people tell each other they look good as a complete non sequitur. I don't speak to enough people to know if this is normal.

tell that queer that if he doesn't stop texting you you're going to come round his place drunk and tie his hands behind his back and fuck him up the ring so hard your cock will chip his back teeth. That should scare him off.

Tell him you have a feminine penis, only straight guys are into that.

thiz gona halp

But I don't have a feminine penis, I'm a fat hairy boi and my dick is a fucking ugly meat saber.

That should work

Maybe if you suck him off he'll leave you alone.

Stop being a pussy and just suck the dick

Fuck him while saying no homo.

This is legit

Trips are law

Do it OP, prove that you aren't a faggot

No, they don't, he is probably hitting on you. But unless you respond with something equally flirtatious, i don't think you have anything to worry about at this point.

On the other hand, you could fuck him. Doesn't matter if you're not particularly attracted, it might just be fun.

Pls guis I never planned to suck dick, help me!

Just say "Thanks man, I wish more girls thought so. I haven't got laid in weeks!"

This isn't the first time I've been hit on by a gay but last time he just outright asked me to go to the bathroom and push his head onto my dick. That was a bit easier to reject tbh.

I am slightly angry at you that you turned down an offer for a hard face fucking. Doesn't matter if you don't like dick, a mouth doesn't have a gender.

cut his dick off, then accept his advances onces he's a woman

But he had a stubble I was worried about chafing. Also I was waiting for a fat girl I was trying to bone to come back from the bathroom.

Maybe you are a gay magnet

Dick goes in lips, the lips don't have hair. And you would have avoided fucking a fat chick by taking him up on the offer?

Of all possible universes, you picked the wrongest choice.

But I got a really nice titfuck from the fat chick later so I mean I didn't really lose out.

I think I might fit the build of a bear tbh. Tall, fat and hairy with a beard. Tbh if they were cute traps I'd be arch-sodomist of my neighbourhood, but most gay dudes disappointingly look just like regular dudes.

i know what you mean
guys are disgusting

traps are love

Post traps!

I just usually go to when I'm fancying a trap wank. The webm's destroy my dick and I only last like 2 minutes

When you get down to 10 seconds then maybe consider turning to buttplugs and such.

Had some do's but I threw them out, I ain't no fag!

Just say "thanks for the compliment, but I'm straight".

From what I read, you might be gay OP.

I did enjoy the compliment, so it seems only fair.

Buttplugs aren't men, so that kinda takes the "homo" out of homosexual.

Dude, just tell him you're not gay.

It's not rocket science.

Say you suck him, and bite his dick.

say "are you gay or something?" or "fuck off I'm not gay"
You fucking army of supercucks, OP is going to get raped by Gay McChuck because he's too beta to protect his boypussy, and the first thing you think about is how to be the most polite about this.
And I'm not even antigay, I support homosexual love, but this is beyond retarded.

I didn't get why everyone was trying to think of things to say as if OP was asking for advice on how to date a girl either.

are you op or just trying to seem superior to the collective
of course people want to hook him up with McChuck, for the lulz
now go drown

YOU TAKE THAT BACK SIR

Maybe you are gay too

nah gal I think I'm fine
You know, in comparison that was the comment of a saint, most people would just tell you to kys or fuck off, or not reply at all

Maybe we're both

T.....It's not like I wanted you to reply, b-baka!

Let him suck your dick to be sure not homo.

Spoiler alert: op is a fag

Everyone on Sup Forums is a fag.

Now suck the dick

>mfw everyone is trying to help an inept retard like OP from getting his cherry popped.