Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rCkp48o32k
youtube.com/watch?v=qukPLN1kFws
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F9LNP-yXXUc
youtube.com/watch?v=srpxbsreStY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks elderly

What a racist bitch! Not every Hispanic immigrant is in this country illegally! She needs to check her privilege.

With this face, you could say her parents rekt her more

>hey i'm so smart and witty, that's why i'm going to do exactly what trump was hoping when he posted this picture and give him more media attention and exposure to people that would normally choose not to pay attention to him
4 D C H E S S

>their rapists

Libtards can't into english

>le quirky female "comedian" face
Women aren't funny.

I hate this cunt.

too bad Trump was half-joking with his original tweet. these liberal "comedians" have no shot

isn't she canadian
>a fucking leaf
>american politics expert
fuck you bitch

>using rich as an insult
epic

That thing has no more soul than an exploding monkey

>rich

Holy shit Trump BTFO what a savage insult

Where's the meme from last night? The one that says she's irrelevant?

I'm surprised she didn't use her menstrual blood as taco sauce.

this is why women shouldn't be comedians

>hardworking immigrants

literally criminals but calling the criminals rapists is out of line.

Shill

how about we let the legal immigrants make our authentic mexican food instead of forcing them to compete with illegals who spit in the face of legals by stealing profits from the legals by bypassing the legal immigration process the legals had to go through after being put on a waiting list for years

Why do they keep forgetting that he says ILLEGAL immigrants? ILLEGAL. And why do they immediately equate IMMIGRANTS with Mexicans? That sounds pretty racist to me

I thought there was a slight chance she would actually be funny and original with her own show but nope, non stop millennial pandering. Just another john stewart wannabe. Sad!

>Check out the leftist ridiculous face I'm making guise!
>You just know I have to be right.

You Hillary hosers are really pushing this.

shes pretty awful. watched the monologue segment the other night. no timing, forced delivery, writing wasnt clever. im sure shell be canceled soon

>dead eyes

Maybe now's a good time to realize blanket insults are a bad thing, eh liberals?

youtube.com/watch?v=2rCkp48o32k

kek she's so funny :)

gotta watch more of her

who is this angry old lady and why do i see commercials for her having a tv show?

>A white liberal women talking for the mexican people
>Again
Does she really think the mexican people likes that liberals keeps putting words in their mouths?

what the fuck is a taco bowl?

The Daily Show and all its descendants (Current Year Man, Colbert, and her) are literally the Channel Awesome of political comedy.

Authentic Mexican cuisine. Educate yourself.

holy shit you're right. Why do they always have dead eyes?

When I used to watch the Daily Show, I'd always skip the parts with Samantha Bee. She is a low quality comedian.

I guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now

Thanks for opening my eyes OP

You know it's hilarious how leftists always call Mexicans "hardworking" and shit.

You can tell this is exactly what they WANT to say: youtube.com/watch?v=qukPLN1kFws

>that backpedaling

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

goes to show that libshits are just as "exploitative" if not worse.

See kids, this is what actual racism looks like. Notice how she doesn't even realize she's doing it?

They are worse. This is literally what all of them think. They want to keep immigrants down so they can be exploited for a cheap economic boost and easy cheap workers.

Meanwhile conservative stances are either "stop immigration" or "give immigrants more education so they can integrate properly if we HAVE to take them". Only libtards stand for importing gardeners.

>Golem exclaims "my precious" while tucking into its taco
>Juãn ring to rule them all

>all immigrants are illegals
What did it mean by this?

Also, this cunt tries way too hard

they're insanely exploitative

how many white college students have had some kind of special treatment for parading around under the BLM banner, do you think?

There was a video of 'BLM' interrupting a class last year and out of the couple dozen protestors, 2 or 3 were visibly nonwhite

she looks like she has downsyndrome

notice how fucking utterly and absolutely petrified she is of her peers when she realizes she slipped up and said something racist.

that's the face of someone who knows full well loyalty is not a word in the liberal dictionary

Can anyone on the left make their point without resorting to profanity?

The words themselves don't bother me, but using them with such frequency makes you look like an unintelligent nutcase.

oh....

solid

who is this?

Kek.

>fifty shades of great

Pretty funny, but there's a high chance that came from one of her writers.

Why is it that libs can never think of another benefit to multiculturalism than food or restaurants? I KNOW the reason but for how passionately they argue for it you'd think they'd have more reasons.

The fact she has a show is evident that networks don't care what they put on tv as long as fat sluts love it

who is this???

>not wanting illegal immigrants makes you unable to enjoy the food of other countries

Ah liberals, always funny.

When did Trump call immigrants rapists?
When?
Are all immigrants Coyotes? All immigrants? If I immigrate from Latvia it means Trump is calling me a rapist even thought I am not part of Coyotes?

These people are so fucking retarded.

Did Trump say that taco bowls were mexican or hispanic in his tweet?

Did Trump call all immigrants rapists?

Do immigrants make up a majority of our food service industry?

Jesus, that 5 head is freaking me out. Louis CK backs her though so expect a lot of forced acceptance.

Regular tacos are too high in carbs, so we made a taco salad, which is basically just taco fillings on a plate. A taco bowl is a taco salad inside of one big crispy edible bowl, like soup in a bread bowl, except taco.

He said that illegal immigrants are ususally the ones doing the crimes like rape. Of course the media cut the part out where he said illegal so everyone is having a shitstorm.

Why did she leave the word "illegal" out? Is she afraid to admit they are illegal? Would there be something wrong with it if they were illegal? Why the cover-up?

Some are rapists, some are hard workers, why is this so hard? They're either paid off or dumb as fuck

He was referring to a specific demographic of people who hop the border to smuggle drugs and people. He even said some of them are good people (even thought all of them are criminals by definition), he couldn't have been nicer while talking about a demographic of criminals who smuggle in drugs, crime and rape women that they smuggle in.

This shit is making me want to kill myself.
We don't deserve to exist as a species. Just fucking end it already.

Why can't we just end it all? We don't deserve to live. Nuke the planet and send out messages out into space telling people how retarded we were.

Reminder that anyone who thinks trump was a racist for saying some illegal immigrants are rapists is ignoring the rape of thousands of women.
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

>when you're mad about taco bowls

>Do immigrants make up a majority of our food service industry?
Yes, in busing and kitchen help.

I just love taco bowls

Are you faggots really hating on Samantha Bee?

She was based on the Daily Show. It's not like I'm going to hate her over a twitter pic you fucking autistic spergs

Kek

source??????????????????????????????????????????????

>Are you really hating on people for what they do than rather who they are?

>fucking autistic spergs!

what?

Why made tacos crispy instead of hot, steamy and soft and delicious?
What madman came up whit this and thought it was a good idea?
Is it because real tacos are basically mexican kebab?

I refuse to bash on people because they dislike Trump

only virgins with no friends do that ex-communicate shit

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FACE

You think this is about disliking Trump?
It's about spewing a retarded fucking opinion that has no basis in reality and taking a butthurt image

The main issue I have with this picture is that it's clearly an inferior taco bowl compared to Trump's.

someone reads scott adams blog

I find it funny how all these autistic liberals are sperging out over Trump eating out of a taco bowl lamo

I was a cruzmissile but after this I'm a hilldog.

White people make better spic food. Texmex is GOAT.

I noticed that mexican food made by white people tends to not be overly fucking hot, but has really tasty spices on it.
Actual mexican food has just so much fucking hot sauce on it you get the shits immediately.

SAMANTHA BEE AND THE DAILY SHOW ARE DISHONEST, PROPAGANDIZING CROOKS!

youtube.com/watch?v=F9LNP-yXXUc

It was German Texans.

this guy gets it

Oh that blatant confidence in how funny she is.

So cringey.

Fucking exactly according to Trump's design. Liberals can be useful idiots for either side, you just have to be sneakier if you're not one of them.

i was always taught not to cuss if you're looking for respect and your words to be respected.
Anyone who can't argue a point without 'sentence enhancers' is an idiot. My stepmom was losing an argument when i was a teenager and resorted to cussing as soon as she realized it. I told her to speak to me like an adult if she wants to be treated like one and walked away.

I guess I'm a Cruzmissile now.

>Samantha Bee

God I can't wait for the refugee loving bitch to get raped to death by some immigrants

>but calling the criminals rapists is out of line.
Isn't there a study out there that mentions 7/10 children in mexico have been molested?

half the people who hate trump have poorly created preception of him based on social media.

This. Hating Trump is just a meme.

uncanny

Why have I not seen that pic before

ahmed with the banter

im still waiting for proof trump called "all" mexicans rapists and murderers

no one seems to be able to produce it

they just point to where he said that the country of mexico was allowing said criminals into the USA, which is not "all"

I wasn't even aware Samatha Bee had her own show until a couple of weeks ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=srpxbsreStY

Real Mexican food fucking sucks just like everything else about their country.

>Same guys that are also responsible for northern Mexico music.
Figures

It's tex-mex food so.... It's the bastardization of Mexican food for the typical American palette.

A taco bowl is typically a 10 inch tortilla, deep fried and stuffed with either a salad with cheese and salsa or filled with everything that would fill a burrito.

We americans bastardize the food of pretty much every ethnic minorities' food and make it both tastier and unhealthier.