/brit/

the sorrows of a young breastman edition

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/x-mind/x-mind-vs-sihu-acroberial-dance-with-me-original-mix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Culture critiques do a disservice to the OP's much more pressing problems: being often boring and posting nothing of any inherent value

please fuck off leafs

hope those awful canadian and yank foreign film critics left

Onion and mayo on rye > Cucumber & Peanut butter > cheddar and pickle > PB&J > beans

all tomorrows party

>tfw Trump unfucked my shit

why tits boys are beta:
>reminds them of their mother
>they require nourishment
>their young will be weak and depend on big breasted women to nurture them to strength
why ass men are alpha:
>where actual breeding occurs
>strong seed will produce a beast of a child
>mother will need wide hips to birth it

>hey i like city of god, but the version about a different spic country

ah yes, "cinephiles"

Look it, they don`t know nothing about city of god and acting like fucking experts

turns out my soon to be 18 year old gf is in fact 16 and not soon to be 17

Assbois
>unevolved
>weak offspring due to less nourishment at birth
>smaller tight bums look better when presented right
>poo comes from there
>probably eats poo and has a scat fetish
Breast Men
>enlightened
>appreciates the whole body
>has sex standing up like an uberman
>superior lactation fetish for increased power and incredible gains
>strong healthier children

City of God and Sin Nombre are good. So is City of Men, so are the Elite Squad films. I'm not the one claiming to be a cinephile, I'm just listing good films that the vast majority of people would enjoy. You're the one critiquing everything with regurgitated blanket statements from Reddit and Sup Forums

Do you even hear yourself, do you do this irl when people list films they enjoy? fucking insufferable yank roach

never met a likeable Canadian

My favourite part of a woman is the brain

I've seen it several times and dated a Brazilian from Rio

that movie sin nombre is very similar and obviously tries to ape the success of it except for Chicano American audiences.

nor an aussie

whom'sthd beith a paedopfile

why are you here yank? huh?

yank wanker loves his handsome Aussie boys doesn't he *decks you out cold* take that yank boy and don't come here ever again *spits on you and sinks heel into your ribs*

what's weird is when i went to canada, nearly everyone was cool, when i went to australia, nearly everyone was a dick head. but on Sup Forums, it's totally reversed!

>elite squad
A poor man's City of God that suggests the only answer to the problems of Brazil's slums are blazing guns wielded by a neo-fascist police force.

>Sin Nombre
For all its formal élan and gritty location shooting, Sin Nombre is a wearily hollow, morally specious movie.

run along and let me know how the new Suicide Squad film is

i will fuck your arse into china if you dont shut your pie hole
you shrimp eating C U N T

EVERYTIME WE TOUCH
I GET THIS FEELING

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

numero uno way to make a nerd upset: say his media consumption of choice is shit

are you the same yank doing the same thing? or another yank doing the same thing?

...s...wh...o-okay

City of God is based on a book with the same about the City of God itself and the autor personal life, the problem that Fernando Meirelles shows is a really local problem of Urbanization created by the Military Junta on his inefficiency to deal with rural exodus and the lack of space in the Big cities, it can`t be that similar, the hole context that City of God is developed is unique, the movie shows all the problem in excellent way, not showing favela people as only victims like SJW usually does, but showing the problem is the hole system, and the favela people has a blame on the situation

same yank just copying and pasting rotten reviews from rotten tomatoes on films ive never seen

england would be an uncivilized backwater if it werent for the french (normans)

>breeding occurs in the ass
Virgin detected!

i'm really into trains lads

this yank bender thinks he can get pregnant so has been letting me fill up his arsehole with my loads each time we fuck

but it's popular and people on reddit said he shouldn't like it. and sin nombre is exactly the same story, a cheap rip off, you know, because they both talk in spic language and are gang related... silly brazillian!

We should all consider ourselves very lucky really lads, could have been born in a lot of other shittier places. Very lucky indeed.

(well, some more than others, but you get the idea)

america is an uncivilized backwater

>tfw not a war hero from WWII

>ized
FOY

alri rich la'

been tricking this stupid yank bender into cumming big loads in my bumhole so I can sell them to sperm banks for a big profit

Thats why i never goes to Reddit.

fuck off randy

>tfw will be a war hero of WWIII

paki gf needed

why is it always Yank or Leaf or Strayan who shitposts on /brit/?

Why would you want to be a war hero?

What a stupid ambition

I miss when taxi drivers were featured heavily in American media, for a time they occupied the same cultural sphere as Ronin or masterless samurai did in Japanese media.

>Sup Forums has to choose between le based Assad and God Emperor Trump

This is going to be fucking hilarious.

Grew up with a qt muslim. Her middle and last name were Muhammad Ali. Good bants

/brit/ is made for shitposting

idk why there is still a Trump general and legions of trumpfags on Sup Forums it was funny to see him win but being his online hitsquad is stupid

any other good brazillian or other south american films?

Many, I can tell you Argies and Brazilian movies, ok?

watching "the roman invasion of britain" lads

it's narrated by bettany hughes
she's thicc

what the fuck donald. literally why would assad do it? it obviously rebels framing him, AGAIN. he has literally EVERYTHING to lose and NOTHING to gain by shelling some civillian areas with nerve gas

Sup Forums is a study in how utter morons feed off each other's stupidity to convince themselves of their intelligence.

yes fire away. try to list ones I will reasonably be able to download and find subtitles for. that's always an issue for me

Ah yes, because Assad is in direct command of every unit in the country and there's no way a bunch of desperate soldiers under attack daily from VBIEDs would use the massive stockpiles of nerve gas lying around to blunt an offensive.

This is completely beyond the realms of possibility, the only logical explanation is that the rebels gassed themselves for no reason.

I saw a film recently on Chico Xavier which was interesting
desu the best Portuguese language films are from Portugal, they are better than Spain and have a lot of pretty interesting stuff revolving around Estado Novo and the African colonies

mixed up an absolutely filthy double drop earlier lads
used the tracks from this single

>massive stockpiles of nerve gas lying around
>on hand to ground troup units

on what planet are you living?

>the entire US military intelligence apparatus is wrong, I am a fat NEET shitposting at 6 in the morning from my basement, but I know what happened in Syria with absolute certainty

Fucking retard

Brazilian ones
Pixote : The Law of the Weak (directed by an argie)
Central Station (considered the best BR movie ever)
Four Days in September (talks about the repression and torture during the military junta)

Argie ones
The Official Story (the first SA movie to won an Oscar)
The Secret in Their Eyes (Drama)
Wild tales (a really good comedy)

also got the most brilliant inspo for an artsy single that is guaranteed to get me fucking signed

>the entire US military intelligence apparatus is wrong
yes
Yanks are naturally inferior and it would take and entire network of intelligence agencies to come up with what is blatantly obvious to me

I'm not the one claiming there are "massive stockpiles" of nerve gas "lying around" Syria in the hands of ground troops to freely use in metropolitan areas when they please. Somehow I'm the retard making wild assumptions about Syria here? And you're in the same place as me at the same time you utter spacker haha

Thanks. I will watch at least two today. Which first?

You should watch Dead Mans Shoes. Although you might need subtitles for the northern accents haha

Nah you're the one claiming that some disorganised rebels carried out a false flag which fooled the most advanced intelligence network on the planet.

Syria has over 4000 lb of Sarin, it has been in a state of civil war for 6 years, it is well within the realms of possibility that stockpiles have come under the command of various militias. And Assad has very little control over them, they are essentially mercenaries carving out sections of Syria to extort from citizens.

And yeah, I am, the difference is I trust our intelligence community.

actual patrician cinephile here

you lads still wanting recs or what

>Took them 10 years to find Osama.
>Sup Forums finds a flag in the middle of nowhere in hours.
Don't underestimate autism

Wild tales, it`s soft and really well produced, the rest are Dramas, more intense.
Ok pal, i1ll watch and each for subs, i`m only able to watch documentaries without subs, i`m still studying english, to watch movies i get kind of lost sometimes.

>finding the world's most wanted man in a population of 1.6 billion with vast financial resources and multiple agencies protecting him
>finding a fucking flag when they knew the town Shia had been in the day before it was put up

Yes, comparable.

I only listen to films
NEVER submit my visual centres to video

>America

Frankly, no, I don't trust the intelligence of the alliance of nations that have been trying to oust him from power for the last six years. Where are these troves of irrefutable evidence that a bunch of rogue malitias have their hands on nerve gas? let's say you're right, who's to say the next puppet the west instills is able to get control of them?

you're theory is no less far fetched than mine, and even if correct, still doesn't really fall on Assad to a degree where they need to find him and execute him like they did the least several middle east leaders they didn't like. Because that all ended fucking splendidly

sound design/editing is the patrician cinema appreciation

dad sent me an email asking what punani means

US military intelligence is separate from the State Department.

soundcloud.com/x-mind/x-mind-vs-sihu-acroberial-dance-with-me-original-mix

gabber

Not a native English speaker. Is autoeroticasphyxiation all one word? I need this for something important.

Could Sup Forumstards spend a single day without ""happening""?

Autoerotic asphyxiation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation

Did you call him a sheed?

I'll stick it on and watch it with my Brazilian blend coffee. Hope you can find subs for it, hope I can for these too, looking now. If you enjoy it (you will) check out the directors other films

Ah, yes. Now she will want me.

bitches love spaces 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧 󠀧󠀧 󠀧 󠀧

David Carradine died because of that

got banned from a private club penguin server for calling everyone pakis

#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER

not many people posting. i'd make you all a nice cup of coffee, get you chatting if you were here. apart from the leaf that just posted gabber, can't be having any of that

stfu

I laughed so hard this can`t be true

I wish I could live in the middle of absolutely nowhere, live off the land, but still have lightning speed internet, my rig, and an HD monitor. Can you imagine? No physical presence to bother you EVER, no fucking cars, noise. all your social interaction on the computer wen and if you want it. I honestly think I would probably only go back to civilization once or twice a year

in Canada the government will give out free land for people looking to develop the territories
I'm not sure if they give it out to non-citizens however though its easy to buy cheap land here and in the US anyways.

Move to Cornwall

i just came here to say that butts are superior to breasts

cutie

*gives u a scholarship*