Hey Sup Forumstards...

Hey Sup Forumstards, I wonder do women really get offended if some guy stares at their ass for too long or even touch them once? Even if they apologize afterwards? On my way home I saw that redhaired cutie and just thought to grab that ass, who cares about what happens. I'm glad that I didn't because it turns out the red haired cutie is one of my professors...

So I'm kinda wondering what would she have said and done if I actually did it. Pic is not her but she does have an amazing ass too.

Yes they will get offended.
And could charge you for sexual assault.
Don't do it.

You need enthusastic consent first my man

Women are offended by staring because they perceive it as a threat and it makes them uncomfortable. Simply nullify the 'threatening' aspect by licking your lips as you stare. Good luck, OP!

Women love that attention, deep down

Here's how you obtain it
> Find a common interest with her
> Strike up a conversation
> Make sure she finds you non-threatening by bringing up some other girl, maybe ask her for advice
> Develop a platonic friendship with her
> Support her when she talks about guys she likes
> Always be there for her and be the nice guy
>
ah shit you're in the friendzone sorry I tried

Look, I don't mind if a dude stares at my ass
If my butt is in public then its free game for staring. Some women get offended to keep up appearances, but they like it. Don't fucking grab a strangers ass though... I don't think there are that many women or men that would like that.

Holy fuck that's creepy, DAYUM..

Anywee, why not confront her verbally ala "Mrs Prof; I'm afraid I can't keep my focus during lessons, because I keep staring at your fantastic derriere"..

Maybe not so much french, but yeah, direct approach.. She'll know you dig, and then it's her choice if she does anything with that information.

Yes they will get offended because women don't benifit from eyefucking.

Unfortunately we live in a world in which women are the ultimate jews.

But there are some that would like it? Play the numbers game, OP. Grab every ass you see

Am female btw
I feel complimented when a guy looks at my ass. But touching would freak me out, I'd probably punch you if startled me tho. But, if I knew you it would be ok with me.

Yes I thought the same. But I kinda think there are some who could like it.

Consent is boring though.

Wouldn't that make things worse?

Exactly!

I have zero friends and zero social skills so that's not an option, normie.

TITS OR GTFO, BITCH. Also I got grabbed a couple of times in the past and I didn't flip out. Oh and yes I'm a man. By men and women alike.

If a guy came up to me and said 'miss, I've been admiring your fantastic ass and I would like to ask if I may give it a quick squeez?' I might just say yes because of the absurdity of the situation.

just ask her if you can slap her ass like they was bongos. she will say yes 9 times outta 10

found the virgin

Honestly I think men in general are much more reasonable when it comes to this. I remember in highschool there was some gay dude who touched my ass without me consenting. I thought nothing of it, told him its alright and that he shouldn't do that again. He never did it again and I basically forgot about it...

Really makes you think...

depends on the way a guy looks at me, some fat neck beard loser looking guy can get lost, some hot 8/10 guy can look all he likes. Sometimes I rock my hips a little more if there's a guy I like the look of.

OH MY GOD, YES WE DO, I mean, idk about others but idk if someone stares at my ass I DO CARE if that someone actually touches it, I'm gonna tell you what happens to a women when you touch her with no permission; she fells dirty, violated, uncomfortable, she feels like she's guilty of just have a fucking ass, she feels desesperated, she feels like an object, she feels like a piece of meat tha someone can just grab like it's nothing, she feels disgusting, ugly, worthless... SO COME ON, Stop harassing women, keep your thoughts about a girl to yourself, don't touch women without permission

No they actually like it. But they really love when you stare and start jerking yourself over your pants.

Its not socially acceptable to touch a stranger for sexual gratification because thats creepy, unless you are at a rave or something and then you can find some rando to grind on.

You can touch yourself whenever you want tho... i guess...

im touching myself rn

aand the sjw's have arrived.. I'm bailing..

Shoutouts to the class act femanons though
Cheers!

Okay I'm a okay looking guys I guess. Imma gonna do it! Wish me luck, I hope I don't get thrown out of university...

Anybody got tips what I say when I actually done it? Like the aftermath, I just want to touch her butt once, nothing else. Can't be that bad right? I'm thinking about telling a joke or something.
Like touch her and say something along like: "Opps, slipped there a bit, had a nice landing though."

What do you think?

the fact that you're in uni lowers the chances of that working by about 85%

Just spank her and say oops sorry right after faggot, just make it look like you bumpes into her.

I'm a very daring, brave man user. Maybe a bit crazy too but that's what happens if you're over 20 years old and never touched any girls ass... or anything else for that matter.

Besides I got not much to lose either way...

Would you want someone you're not attracted to just grabbing your ass whenever they want?

Yeah looking at butts is fine faggot, but touching a strangers bum is just gonna make you look like a creepy loser dude. Everyone looks at butts of course thats not usually a big deal but the touching...

Im not an sjw, you are an autist.

Hey anons is it cool if i grab this guys ass im really into him, pic related its me.

Look at...

I got touched a couple of times without my permission but I just forgot about it the minute later. Didn't really mind much.

I'm not that bad looking and I do keep a clean appearance, not fat either. Not really /fit/ but still healthy.

you can always touch when some other creep looking person is passing by and when she turns around furiously you just silently point to the other creep walking away

I'm impressed by your courage, truly I am.
But uni girls are a different breed. Their victim complex is strong.

Just find the right time to be standing next to her and slowly inch your way closer until your hand is like a cm away and wait for her to step back into you.

I know most of them are SJW's, she is one too. But I'm still gonna do it! This will be my trial of fire!

Really nobody else got any tips?

That could actually work. She can't really blame me and I could pretend like I simply didn't notice anything! Thanks for the tip user!