My girl went to this party alone. Did she fuck this dude or?

My girl went to this party alone. Did she fuck this dude or?

Yes

No, but she probably s'd his d

absolutely

Who would fuck a guy whose shirt matches his sofa?

Fuck

OK you just think she only blew him and didnt give up the pussy?

iam the guy beside her, yes I fucked her good but dont worry, I wont do it again

No. She's ugly af. She forced him to take that pic

kinda sure she did honestly

OP's gf ahah..

seriously you gotta ask yourself, who DIDNT she fuck. If you let her go to a Party that means there might have been dozens of people there. So even if she was giving HJs to 2 people at one and utilizing mouth and both bottom holes, she probably would have been busy fucking people for hours.

Can you exclude people at the party, that youre sure your redhead girlfriend didnt fuck? Any women > 45 years? Stuff like that.

Make a list

She took pics with this kid too and there was definitely mostly males there. Idk if she is the type to go around giving hj but she gets really horny when shes messed up.

Do you think most guys at that party wouldve wanted to fuck my redhead gf then?

There was probably 30 people there from who we know and what she told me about it. So, she ouldve had like her own room at the party where she was just having 5 somes?

how the fuck should I know? ask her

There isn't much sexual tension in that picture, they just look shitfaced and happy.

Bro she probably fucked all 30. You should honor kill her.

post more pictures

Is that coyote pete?

Lmao. Na she didnt. She just being friendly . maybe old friends or family members of a friend. I foubt she cheated on you unless shes done it before but i doubt it since you let her go alone. Plus she wouldnt show u the pictures if she did

Hey OP how many times are you gonna make this thread a week?

How would she even go about fucking 30 guys? Do you guys think I should show her nudes to you ? I want to if she seriously fucked other guys and cheated on me.

Definitely.

looks like the autist kids' class graduation party

she sure did OP

C u c c
U
C
C

You can see in her eyes that she's looking to get fucked.

Sausage party with a bunch of horny forever alones, throw in a horny slut...

I'm pretty sure she got fucked, OP

This post is fueling your chromosomes as you're playing a retarded boyfriend.

HARDY HAR HARRR

Yeah I fucked her.

A horny slut? My gf is a horny slut?

This was a costume party too and she went as the slutty virgin mary, no joke. Im starting to feel like i deserved to be cheated on letting her do this

I might not have taken hours if she used the middle out method

why didnt you go with her?

Here.

Whats the middle out method?

I think you should

Ok OP, let's break this down
>your gf is ugly as fuck, thus seeks attention
>she is trashed at a party alone surrounded by other ugly fucks
>you said she gets horny when she gets drunk

Your gf most definitely fucked AT LEAST one of those dudes.

longest dick joke in the world, from the show silicon valley. google that shit it's hilarious

moar mudes

You guys think they came in her or her mouth or some shit? My girl isnt into condoms and is on bc so she most likely took their collective loads raw in her unprotected pussy or ass

Hey OP im really sorry but im a femanon and ive seen the look on her face... Ive had that look on my face and i can tell u she hopped on his dick im sorry

Thank you. So with that look she was needing dick, when youve had that look on was it bc you just needed dick and werent getting it/enough?

HEY OP HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK ARE YOU GONNA MAKE THESE BAIT ASS SHIT FAKE AS FUCK THREADS? ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YOU FAGGOT

OP cuck fetishes are more degenerate than watersports and feet. You need to off yourself.

FAKE. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF OP

NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU BETA FUCK. FUCKING WORTHLESS FAGGOT FANTASIZING ABOUT CUCKING WITH A GIRL THATS NOT EVEN HIS. THATS SOME NEXT DIMENSION FAGGOTRY OP.

I can tell just by looking at her face that she's fucking retarded. don't be too upset OP and find another girl asap

HEY OP HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK ARE YOU GONNA MAKE THESE BAIT ASS SHIT FAKE AS FUCK THREADS? ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YOU FAGGOT