Rumors first hit back in May that Margot Robbie had successfully made the case for a solo Harley Quinn movie and that...

>Rumors first hit back in May that Margot Robbie had successfully made the case for a solo Harley Quinn movie and that it was in development. Unfortunately, we haven't heard too much about the project since then. Robbie herself even said during the Suicide Squad press tour that she was still trying to make it happen. Now with the mixed reception of Suicide Squad, and continued complaints against studio input on the DCEU, a lot of us are questioning if we'll see Harley's movie at all.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN! She is the saving grace and I hear her film may contain Poison Ivy (also I wanna see more of her and Joker together).

I quite liked her character. Its like she wasn't truly crazy but did it just for Jokers praise. I liked how it shown that quite a bit of the time it was just an act
>muh comic fanboys chime in with not being correct

You might be right, if you were talking about the original version of Harley, where she's essentially just a groupie that happens to be fairly decent at being a criminal.

But the film version is closer to the New52 Harley, where they turned her into the female Joker, by throwing her into a vat a chemicals (just like the Joker) making her skin get bleached and her hair get brightly colored.

Also this is the process that turned the Joker from "sweetest guy you ever met" into a "TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHO," which means it would've most likely done the same to Harley, since she had nearly the same physical change from the chemicals (though her hair turned red and blue instead of green), and thus also probably the same psychological effects.

The Joker is also immune to the laughing toxin he uses sometimes, because of his chemical bath, and so that immunity could also apply to her.

>hyped for another entry in the Re-edits and Reshoots Extended Universe

Isnt that the main idea of the chemical pool? It not only changes appearance but also changes a person's attitude hence how Harley is able to fight a group of guards in her prison cell and considering that Joker fights Batman many times in the comics.

You could say the chemicals give Joker and Harley this "hope" and survival feeling

Wonder womyn BTFO

wtf i wanna fuck fridges now

Warner execs mass seppuku when?

unless the movie is 2 hours of margot robbie getting gangbanged

im out

How can you not appreciate her badass and cuteness?

she would look better with 5 dicks in her

*her small boney ass

>She is the saving grace
She's the second worst thing about the movie.

I doubt it would happen.

With the way Suicide Squad ended, and this whole new Joker/Harley in love dynamic they have, I imagine if anything, we'd get an R-Rated Joker standalone movie. He's the entire reason people were interested in the film and the way bigger name to make a movie around. I can't imagine that Joker would be okay with being a sidekick to Harley's big solo movie.

>being a nigger
how sad

spam her twitter that she should squatting already

she need phat juicy ass, hnng tights, small waist and bigger upper back with tities hangout out like jugs overflooded with water
dat scene at windowshop with this toddler tier flat ass was bad

I mean, the Joker's fighting ability and strength have never been consistent.
He once got into a fist-fight with Lex Luthor (literally a human being in peak physical condition with fairly extensive martial arts training) on an alien planet when all the villains got teleported there, and the fight was a draw.

Then in something else he'll flee like a bitch when confronted by someone else who theoretically shouldn't be as tough as Lex.

There's arguments that his insanity makes him a more deadly physical combatant than most people, and then there's times where he's got like assassin-tier knife skills.

I mean, changing their "attitude" is one way to say it, I think of it more as their brain getting bleached.

But either way, Harley had a gymnastic background, which is when she was more often than not used as the Joker's primary muscle because she could flip around and beat up Robin or Batgirl or whatever.

The reason the Joker would make her jump into the chemicals would be for fun. Either she'd die and he'd move on, or she'd live and probably end up just like him. He would essentially not care either way and fine with whatever consequence, because at the end of the day all he cares about is Batman.

But in the movie they had him jump in after her like a beta, which is not only stupid for the reason I mentioned in my previous post, but also because it's simply not in his character, or rather shouldn't be.

If the Joker "cares" about something that isn't fucking around with Batman, he's not really the Joker.

Whenever Harley Quinn fucks off to go lez out with Poison Ivy and/or Catwoman, Joker does his own thing and doesn't care.

If he fucks with the Suicide Squad because Harley's in it, he's not doing it because he's upset about Harley, and he's trying to "get" her, he's doing it because they ran afoul of him and he had nothing better do to.

>He's the entire reason people were interested in the film
True and I do hope he returns in another DC film. I love Jared's Joker

I DO NOT want DC to fail and for these characters to never be seen on screen again...

Lets face it, the reason everyone went to see SS is because of Harley and Joker. A movie focused on those two would make shit loads, especially if they set it in Gotham and had cameos from Batman and the likes of Ivy etc.

This.

Get out if you actually like big fat disgusting asses

Yes I hope WB makes this. Just imagine if they released a Joker/Harley film at Halloween time. So many couples would go see it (me included).

>little white tic tac can only fill tiny asses and they have to settle for shit
:(

Back off, that's my fridge.

>muh fridge posters would prefer this

According to Cinemascore polls more people came to see Will Smith. Also, a high percentage of minorities went to see SS. Suicide Squad was propped up by black people going to see Will Smith. As it is, SS has underachieved but without Will Smith it could have been a disaster.

The man reason for 24% Will Smith and 23% Margot.