So for all EDM listeners. Can you Sup Forumsros help out on my research paper

So for all EDM listeners. Can you Sup Forumsros help out on my research paper.

Assignment is to write a research paper on whatever topic and I chose EDM. I'll appreciate all help.

I need some sources whose site ends in .edu .net or .org. I can about any aspect of EDM (History, effects on people, industry, etc)

Very grateful guys. Thank you. I'll answer any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

techno.org/electronic-music-guide/
jmcacademy.edu.au/news/the-history-of-edm
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjPno-gm-HTAhUJxGMKHVAHCloQFggoMAE&url=http://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3529&context=thesesdissertations&usg=AFQjCNFKv1lhv-euU-yQfGaAuZRxXznfkQ
maldaredownload.org/Ghjedhur4&56hdc/dowloand.ddd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here. The assignment is due May 19. I have a book source already called "The Underground is Massive".

Try this for genre maps

Beware, there is some faggy intro thing
techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

Thank you. I'm checking it out right now.

I'm owning a 150k subs EDM YouTube channel, but i never did any research.

hope this helps. jmcacademy.edu.au/news/the-history-of-edm

Yes it does. Thank you very much.
Just trying to gather as many sources and information as I can.

Here is a source on culture. google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjPno-gm-HTAhUJxGMKHVAHCloQFggoMAE&url=http://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3529&context=thesesdissertations&usg=AFQjCNFKv1lhv-euU-yQfGaAuZRxXznfkQ

rip

Thanks. I appreciate your contribution.

Download and watch the documentary "how clubbing changed the world" with Idris Elba. Really relevant history of techno (I mean techno the actual genre) and how it left the states because of logistics and how EDM came to be etc.

Guys. If I had good enough money and Paypal, I would give each of you some money. Thanks for everything so far.

Alright, will do. I'll watch this weekend. Thank you.

I did something similar in the past. I hope this helps

maldaredownload.org/Ghjedhur4&56hdc/dowloand.ddd

>Site can't be reached.
Check link? Thanks.

Electro wars is a good documentary, focused mainly on the period around 2009 when EDM exploded out into the main stream. If you want a breif general outline of edms history i can fill you in

Alright fill me in. Any information is good.

So basically it all started in the 70s with the disco scene and the invention of synths. Italo disco, house and hip hop were born of those innovations. Things disnt really get going with edm till the late 80s and early 90s rave scene started up in europe and the usa. You get jungle, drum and base, happy hardcore, trance, techno and house music getting big. Once you get into the 2000s edm has a large following mostly centered on trance, house, and drum and bass. Dubstep didnt come around till around 2006

wikipedia.org

Thank you

rip in peace computer

I don't understand.