Alright Sup Forums...

alright Sup Forums, me and my friends have been feeling a bit weird when going into the rural areas around where we live. Then, one friend of mine started noticing weird things in photos we took over the last few months. I don't see how he could have shopped them because they're in the originals from both my phone and another friends phone.

Any explanations?

Go on...

>>/x/

You seem like a bunch of fags

an animal of course, do you really want people to tell you that the reason is supernatural? come on dude

cool

Nope

Seriously though, you can send images like this to the camera company and ask them to evaluate the picture for possible artifacts.

o course. op is always a faggot. I literally cannot stop sucking cock.

tried, no replies after like 45 minutes.

why is that dude masturbating then? faggot

fake and gay

its a black stroke from a brush in adobe PS

I wasn't thinking supernatural, but I doubt a person or an animal because all these were taken on private property and we had been shooting hi power rifles as gasoline cans in the fire less than 10 minutes before they were taken, so i doubt animals.

Holy fake

Spiderman

where are you at? looks desert-y. skinwalker maybe? ever mess around in any native american historical areas? could've gotten one on you.

maybe something metallic is giving you a reflection of light, shit, i dont know, I just dont belive in monsters, or ghosts

KEK

>Actually taking this seriously
You guys have nothing better to do than investigate a bunch of clearly fake and shopped pictures?

it's Sup Forums, what do you expect.

same here. I've looked, we tried to recreate them, and in other pictures taken from the same night there was nothing.

Explain this...

i'll take "things op wants in his ass" for 20 alex.

lel

OP is fagget confirmed.

>420 kb
Dank