Wwyd thread cont

wwyd thread cont.

pussylick the left while fingering right's asshole

wwyd lil sister

wwyd

Who's the bigger whore? Who would be into being abused more?

Wwyd?

anyone?

right is definitely sluttier than left, left is pretty timid and conservative, comes off real submissive in person

Where's the right one from? Nationality?

Shes Irish if I remember right

wwyd?

Lol? Looks Morrocan...

Miranda

WWYD?

would eat her ass, god damn.
then id want everyone on that beach to hold her down and use her

That's her with her mom, definitely not Moroccan.

Wwyd

WWYD to my grandma?

I wanna beat the fuck out of her then dump a load all over her braces.

Beat the absolute fuck out of this pig, dump your load wherever. Who gives a fuck about her

tie her up and throatfuck her, then pound her while i finger her asshole, wait till she orgasms then fill her with hot cum and leave her in the dark

bumping for

WWYD?

Let's say I've got her up on stage: what would you watch me do?

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Sup Forums has gotten soft.

I'd get her off with the business end of a shotgun and then I'd fire off a round exploding her uterus and all other internal organs.

would get some friends and follow her till alone, take her to an alley and gang rape her in every hole at once, only stop when cum is dripping out of her battered asshole and pussy and covering her face and tits, then leave her with no clothes

Cute feet. Would pay to play.

WWYD?

would fuck her both her holes while groping her tits, then shove my cock down her throat and shoot my load inside her and some on her face

Have them both tied up and shag them on stage with an audience while being filmed

I'd tighten that choker on her neck whilst ramming my cock down her throat. Then I'd finish off shooting all over her face and glasses.

I'd take her sandy ass into the sea and rip her bikini off before fucking her doggy style in the waves.

WWYD?

Bemp

Wwyd

Push her against a tree, rip whatever clothing is keeping her cunt hidden from me
Pull her top down so her tits pop out
Shove my cock in her and watch while her tits bounce uncontrollablely while I ram her wet cunt

I would yell "get away from me you nasty gypsy!" at her and perhaps throw a few sticks.

i want to fuck right's mouth while left eats out her cunt

wwyd

be rough for more

wwyd to them

those titties need to get slapped around

nobody?

dammit i want to jizz all over her face

I'd pull that top up over her head, but keep her arms trapped in it behind her back, then fuck those tits until I cum all over her face

wwyd

Not too rough, keep trying, that sllut deserves better

wwyd

Anyone???

I'd wait until she's home alone, and break in. I'd use a plastic bag, and hold it over her head until she stops fighting me. I'd take it off before she's dead, and tear her pants off. I'd punch her in the jaw anytime she started to move or fight me. Once her pants are off, I'd beat the fuck out of her cunt with my belt, before grabbing a knife and making tiny slits all over it turning it into a raw bloody mess. I'd use the blood as lube to rape her ass, and once she stopped screaming in pain from the violation, I'd find a pop can and force it into her cunt as hard and forcefully as I could just ot make her scream in pain and so that her ass would be as tight as possible for my cock. Once I grew close to climaxing, I'd grab the knife and plunge it into her chest and fuck her struggling body until it stops moving and fill her ruined body with my cum.

fold out her tits and suck/bite those puppies

hot af. her?

I'd wrap my hand around her throat and choke her, before pulling her out of the tub. I'd grab her hair, and hold her face just above the water and rape her cunt with that shampoo bottle in the back of the pic. After she had that buried in as deep as I could, I'd use the shampoo as lube to rape her ass, silencing her screams of agony by holding her head under water. I'd fuck her harder and harder as she struggled, finally climaxing when she went limp and the bubbles stopped.

No idea why I thought that was a shamboo bottle. I meant whatever the fuck those things are in the front of the pic.

love it ;)

wwyd?

The question is wwyd ;^)

I would drag her kicking and screaming into a bedroom, and forcibly throw her onto the bed. I'd get on top of her, and hold her down. She'd get a hand free, and I'd grab it and slam it into the frame hard enough to seriously hurt her, probably breaking it. I'd tear her bra off and use it to bind her broken wrist to the frame. When she kept struggling, I'd clock her in the jaw twice until she gets a glossy look in her eyes. I'd pull her panties off and use them to bind her free hand to the other side of the headboard. I'd spread her legs apart, and slap her cunt over and over again as hard I could until she reacts in pain. I'd crawl up and choke her on my cock over and over again until she goes limp against the bed. I'd force my fist into her cunt, as hard and forcefully as I could hurting her until she comes to again. Once she's kind of awake again, I'd choke her out as I forcefully ram myself into her ass. I'd untie her unbroken wrist and stuff her panties down her throat, making sure she's gagigng on choking on my fingers while I do it, but leaving them forced down enough she can't breathe very well around them. After I finish in her ass, I'd post an ad on craigslist about a whore that's down for anything.

Be creative with her.

I'd follow her into an alley and forcefully slam her against the wall, cuffing her hands behind her back. I'd wrap my hand tightly around her throat and choke her so she doesn't scream as I started groping her ass and cunt. I'd force her pants down just far enough, I could force two fingers into ass just to make her scream a little before bending her over a trash can. I'd beat her ass with my hand until it's red and sore, her sobs echoing through the alley, before I grab your roughly by the throat and shove my full length inside her ass. I'd rape her ass until she was bloody and raw, before forcing her down on her knees my cock in her face. When she didn't immediately start cleaning it off, I'd punch her in the jaw, grab her hair with one hand and force her jaw open with the other and throat fuck her until she passed out. After she's unconcscious, I'd bend her back over the trash can and continue raping her ass until she came too. I'd repeat this several times until her will to fight back has been extinguished, and I'd force my fist into her ass just to remind her what pain was before forcing her onto her knees and choking her with my cock until she was nearly dead. I'd leave her in the alley way, bleeding and violently raped.

OK

OK? Do you like it?

love this shit, her?

This bitch deserves your absolute worst. Beat her. Rape her. I dont care.

Act like I'll let her take my virginity and steal her wodka

lets see what you all think. wwyd. She like ut rough n hard n loves cum shot on.

I would grab the left one, and hold a knife against her throat making sure not cut
her too soon. I'd have the right one strip naked for me, and finger the left ones
ass, adding fingers everytime she stopped crying or screaming in pain. Once the
right one had forced her entire fist into the left ones ass, I'd bend her over and
rape her ass until it's bloody and raw while the left one watched. I'd force the
left one to clean me straight from the right ones ass, and I'd go back and forth.
Raping the right ones ass for a minute, before choking the left one until she's
gagging and passing out on my cock. Once the left one passes out from my cock in
her throat, I'd have the right one climb on top of the left one and smother her
with her cunt until she's gone while I throat fucked her. After the left one has
been smothered by the right one, I'd grab the right ones hair, and hold her down
on my cock until she passed out and stopped fighting, then I'd use the knife and
slit her throat leaving her in a pile on the left one.

Remove all the make up and sell her to the lower bidder

I'd come up behind her, and wrap a belt around her throat, tightening it until she starts choking. I'd kiss her neck and squeeze her ass, taking great pleasure in her discomfort. I'd slide my cock between her ass cheeks, before finally forcing myself into her cunt through those leggings. I'd slowly fuck her through the fabric until she's wet, ignoring her whimpers and jerking the belt tight every time she makes noise. After I've got the belt ultra tight around her throat, I'd leave her cunt alone and force myself into her asshole, silencing her pained cries by cutting off her air flow until she passed out. I'd rape her passed out ass, letting the belt loosen until she wakes back up, until it's painful and the fabric of her leggings is starting to get bloody from the forced intrusion. I'd pull out of her ass, and force her onto her knees, and forcing me cock into her mouth. When she strugged and fought against cleaning my cock with her mouth, I'd punch her jaw a few times and then give her a black eye for arguing, before forcing her jaw open with my hand and forcing my cock as deep in as it can go. I'd switch between ass and mouth, tightening the belt every time until she can't breath. I'd wait until she's nearly dead before pulling the belt as tight as it could go. I'd watch her face, jerking off and finishing just as her eyes gloss over and she passes out for the last time.

Love it, what about her cunt?

I'd wait until she's home alone, and break in. I'd use a plastic bag, and hold it over her head until she stops fighting me. I'd take it off before she's dead, and tear her pants off. I'd punch her in the jaw anytime she started to move or fight me. Once her pants are off, I'd beat the fuck out of her cunt with my belt, before grabbing a knife and making tiny slits all over it turning it into a raw bloody mess. I'd use the blood as lube to rape her ass, and once she stopped screaming in pain from the violation, I'd find a pop can and force it into her cunt as hard and forcefully as I could just ot make her scream in pain and so that her ass would be as tight as possible for my cock. Once I grew close to climaxing, I'd grab the knife and plunge it into her chest and fuck her struggling body until it stops moving and fill her ruined body with my cum.

Can you do her?

WWYD?

Call the animal rescue centre and get her a ride back

Definitely not, even as a kissless virgin

I'd shove her against a mirror so that it broke, cutting her face. I'd grab one of the larger pieces and hold it against her throat, cutting it just a little so blood runs down and stains her sihrt. I'd wrap my hand around her throat and choke her forcefully until she gets light headed as I cut her shirt off leaving cuts all over her body. After her shirt fell off, I'd force her pants off, and bend her over something. I'd beat the fuck out of her ass with my belt until it's bleeding and raw, before raping her ass violently and forcefully until by cock is covered in her blood. Forcing her onto her knees, I'd force my cock into her mouth, and if she hesitated I'd slash her face with the broken glass. After I get my cock in her mouth, I'd hold her down on it until she's a gagging mess, passing out from the lack of oxygen before letting her breath. I'd let her drop to the ground and kick her cunt a few times for good measure, before stuffing as many shards of glass into it as I could. I'd turn her over and rape her ass again, before slicing her throat open with the glass. I'd finish in her as she died.

what would you do with jamie (right) and her sister?

This slut deserves a good raping if you ask me

I would fed her a bowl of eggs

I want to rape that whores throat on the right as hard as possible. With her kneeling in front of me I'd grab her with both hands by the back of her head and bash her face down on my cock. I'd tell the brunette to lick my asshole as her sister is abused by my cock. The blonde would choke and struggle as my cock violates her tonsils. Eventually she'd puke around my cock and on herself like the disgusting fuckpig she is, which would earn her a hard slap in the face before my cock is forced back down her throat. I'd hit her in the face every time I felt teeth on my cock, or if she put her hands on me. Her face would be red and swollen as she sobs hysterically, each cry being cut short by my cock pounding her face.

I'd hold the blonde balls deep on my cock firmly, telling the brunette that I won't let her friend off my cock until I cum. She'd desperately tongue my ass as her friend wildly fails to push off me. A punch to the back of the head would stop her squirming, and eventually her arms would go limp as she passes out from lack of oxygen. The brunette would be whimpering while she rims me out as I skullfuck the unconscious whores throat, giving her a black eye for good measure as my cum fills her stomach. I'd hold her tight against me body until she stops moving completely, hanging limply as I hold her up by her hair. I'd grab the brunettes hair, dropping the blonde onto the ground, and force her deep onto my cock just like the blonde pinning her tight against my body until she suffocates on my cock.

After they're both on the ground, lifeless and unmoving, I'd take turns raping their asses until I finished across their backs.