mou ikkai

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9547404
wwf.fi/norppakummiksi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eka tuplille

tänän ompi minum symtyvän päivä

ai synnyit tänään?

How can an American user get a Finnish gf?

He can find exotic finns in helsinki.

IKÄALA BANAANI

Mun kikkelissä kasvaa koko varren mitalta tummaa karvaa, onks tää normaalia?

how do I get a finnish gf?

Ei.

Haluisin vain väkivahvan oniyden ;_;

SÖPÖJÄ
Ö
P
Ö
J
Ä

ai koiru vai

*yrjöää*

NYT

SE

RAKKI

TÖI

HI

what did you want me to draw, nyymi?

Mulle riittäis semmonen kannettava alkoholistimalli.

Draw me a cute picture about something in your everyday life in chile :3

Tilasin itelleni penisrenkaan

Question only for non gay, non mgtows: Why don't you have a gf, /mämmi/?
Finnish men are cute cute. And if you were in a shithole like south America, grills would be all over you (although they would find you "weird")

on

siili söpöläinen ;_; Ja muuten, Chile, paljonko sä oikeesti ymmärrät meijän juttuja kun luet mämmiä?

How much do you actually understand of what we're talking about when you read mämmi?

Piirrä vittu isokyrpänen jeesus vetämässä ittees perseeseen vitun halpa mummo lutka :DDDD

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9547404
>Venäjä Syyrian kaasuiskusta: Syyrialaiskoneet iskivät kapinallisten asetehtaaseen
>Luoteis-Syyrian kaasuiskussa on kuollut kymmeniä ihmisiä, joukossa ainakin 20 lasta. Alueelta raportoivat järjestöt ja useat maat uskovat, että Syyrian ilmavoimien koneet pudottivat taistelukaasuja alueelle.
Sellainen selitys sieltä.
Eli mitä voidaan päätellä todeksi:
- Kaasuisku on tapahtunut
- Syyrian armeijan koneet ovat tehneet iskuja alueelle kyseisenä ajankohtana

Mikä puolestaan jää hämäräksi:
- Syyrian tarkoitusperät kaasun käyttämiseen (nyt kun jenkkilä oli myöntymässä assadin pysymiseen vallassa kaasun käyttäminen olisi ollut vähintäänkin typerää)
- Kapinallisten kapasiteetti ja halu tehdä kaasuaseita (mikäli paljastuu että kapinalliset ovat suunnitelleet kaasujen käyttämistä niiltä tippuisi viimeinenkin tuki)

Kolmas osapuoli?
- Joku joka haluaa Syyrian tilanteen pysyvän epävakaana?

i never go anywhere and im too shy

t. gym-michael

Kelpais kyl molemmat jtp desu

>räjäytä kapinallisten taistelukaasu varastot
>taistelukaasu leviää ja tappaa siviilejä
>assadin vika

Vittu mä vihaan syyriaa

Havent met anyone worth dating

tsiolli pyttö

without googling words / using google translate / urbaani sanakirja, perhaps around 40-50%, using them, around 80-90%
Sometimes I ask my man if what I understood was ok, or to translate something if it's too similar to apu apustaja speak
(right now I understood your message in Finnish without outside help, since you used pretty normal words)

so randum and edgy xDD

cute

Eikun ihan oikeasti vitun lutka tapa itsesi.

I spill my spaghetti every time a woman approaches me

Mun päässä surisee

Viljami, oleto aikuinen? yritä käyttäytyä sen mukaisesti. Kiitos.

3D is a meme.

*oletko, bergele :DDDDD

But I do.

Sano sille sun aisari poikaystävälle että painuu vittuun ja lopettaa sen ylilauta memeilyn

are you a qt gril?
Pls be my gf

I don't go outside except to eat or get food/games. I have no friends I talk to on a regular basis unless internet friends count.

she's a qt

>ylilauta
I haven't been there since early last year (and I didn't know a thing about Finnish, nor was I interested in visiting their Sup Forums), do they try to force every possible message until they find a 'meme' or what?

Sano sille sun aisari poikaystävälle että painuu vittuun ja opettaa sulle suomen kieltä

When will you move to Finland? Your finnish is already better than the average somali living in Finland, the citizenship test should be no problem for you

Wait a minute. You're the same Chilean who stayed shitting up the thread for hours debating literally memes on misogyny and being an annoyance to everyone the other day, no?

she fucking sucks and wont leave us alone

VIttu että tuntuu ihan vitun mummolta nykyään kun aamuisin pitää syödä 8 pilleriä. Toki niistä yksi on multivitamiinivalmiste ja toinen on kalkkitabletti, mutta vittu silti.

>literally autistic communist landwhale
Not surprising.

oh, come on, don't blame me for that, the idiot was going logical fallacy after logical fallacy, of course my autism led me to fall in that trap

I don't really know right now. I may visit very soon due to work, but residence permit, no sooner than december, maybe in a few years

Haha

tsöts möts

Alotin eilen vetää venlafaxinia, vitulliset vilunväristykset ja ripulointi
Menin nukkuun aamuviideltä ja heräsin kasilta täysin virkeänä
Feels fucking purjo pore

Itellä alko kortisonilääkitys ja sen lisäks vanhat napit. Vittu miten vanhus olo ei saatana.

here you go, it's me knocking on the door of a university I have to visit on saturdays, but I don't have student ID there so I always end up knowing the glass door awkwardly for a couple minutes (which is actually useless since there's never anyone in a nearby distance, but occasionally they do answer my phone calls and come to open the door)

*pruttt*

smell you guys later

*grabs it quickly into my palm*
*shoves palm into your face and releases the bomb*
Smell ya later, kid.....

oops. sorry for the absurd resolution

Juu ite vetelen tota 2x 150mg päivässä, panettaa kokoajan mut ei vittu vaan jaksa vatkata tattia

ARE YOU A GRILL!?

fat people have boobs, you know
also, I'm obsessed with Finland, so it's natural that I have long (fake blond) hair

doesnt look dumb and fat enough, also you arent blonde nor white

fuck off talentless cunt

Se on susiruma älä ees vaivaudu

Why are you obsessed with Finland? How did it start?

xD sorry bro, I'll try to make it more ebin next time xDDDD

I was calling you out on YOUR logical fallacies and then you turned into ad hominems because your feelings took over and you no longer were able to come up with further bullshit

>Chilin blogipainos

She heard of BFC

Women and their logic.

Why do you have to be so rude?

En minä tässä ole kyberseksiä ehdottelemassakaan.

se on vaihtanut kellon aikaa koska se tulee tänne koska mä olin joku yö sille vittuilemas, näköjään pitää herätä vähän aikasemmin että see sen hiljenettyä heti alkuunsa

Really cute drawing, thanks :3

>"she"
Bitch looks like a neanderthal dude with tits.

koska se on kusipää, ja kusipäille ollaan kusipää takasin

Laita kuva jos se on niin ruma.

not that much of an obsession, I'm just addicted to posting in these threads despite how the fun re got replaced by some kinder grade-tier insults
I spent 7 months in Finland, got a cute finn boyfriend, he'd rather make me move to Finland than move to Chile himself (and I think it's easier for me to get a job in Finland or manage the business I'm co-owning from anywhere in the world, than him getting a good job in Chile, or even liking chilean cities), so I've been learning some Finnish.

>autistien ulina painos

Ei löydy mutta on postannu sen tänne useamman kerran, kysypää siltä iteltään

fuck off no one cares, that was an ironic question and you in your ragin autism fell for it, I honesty feel bad for you, you are that clueless

>kysy tytöltä
Jooh enpä taida.

viljamilla tainnut rasahtaa

people keep asking shit, sorry I can't contain my autism. Good taste in katana shoji girls

come on, you can't be serious
I don't mind if you want to enjoy some fleeting 'victory' (i.e. making me tired and pretending that you 'won'), just don't get me involved in it.

good that you liked it

No iteppä halusit nähdä sen kivikasvot, anna mennää vaa

lurkkaas vähän kauemmin ennenkö auot naamaas pentu

Chili does your bf still post here? Is he antabusnyymi?

Emmä ny

viljamilla on todellakin rasahtanut ja kovaa

totally fell for it xDDD
because it's such a terrible thing to be asked to write an answer to a random question

>still no counter arguments
no one is falling fro that "oh Im just tired" bullshit, if you cant defend your arguments then you lose, so sorry that you too have to play with adults rules darling

Huono lanka

He does, but apparently very rarely, and very brief posts. He's more of a lurker.

kaikki meistä ei ole itsemurha intosia nihilistejä

it is pretty pathetic to fall for the simple tricks we are pulling for you, literally a court monkey for us to laugh at

I already told you that I accept defeat, I don't give a fuck about arguing with you

tää

>lurking in mämmi
what a fucking retard holy shit
there is nothing of value here to lurk
this general exists to shitpost

Noice. Don't mind the idiots. It's just bitter NEET virgins trying to get attention. Finnish can be a pretty difficult language to learn since it's so different from all the more common languages but I am pretty sure just about anyone can reach native level fluency as long as they interact with natives enough and just use the language without being shy about it.

Most Finns understand that the language is very difficult and appreciate foreigners trying to learn it, so when you start talking to more Finns in Finnish, don't be shy about speaking fearing making mistakes, you will just fix them automatically in time and Finns will most of the time understand you regardless.

if you accept defeat then why do you keep lying about it behind my back? bullshit once again, you are simply unable to take responsibility and have principles like a decent person

Fuck off, you nigger cock sucking faggot. I asked the question at and you don't speak for me, you shit liking troglodyte bitch. Get a life.

its shit because you came back

Ryhtykää norppakummiksi
wwf.fi/norppakummiksi/

>"ei hitto voinkohan mä muuten juoda pirkka lonkeroa ku tätä kortisonia ei saa ottaa greippimehun kanssa"
>katso tuoteselosta
>Pirkka greippilonkero ei sisällä ollenkaan greippimehua

Juuh.

puhu vittu suomea betahomo, oot ihan vitun säälittävä turboneitsyt