So my wife brought up the idea of having an open marriage with a few rules last night. No mutual friends...

So my wife brought up the idea of having an open marriage with a few rules last night. No mutual friends, not at our house, no dates, and can't spend money on them. When she asks, I tell her I won't truly know how I feel about it until it happens. Any insight on this? Neither of us are very sexual but we feel like the freedom will help bring us together in case the situation arose. Any anons out there in an open marriage? Also we'd get tested after each time.

Inb4 beta cuck shit

you know it can take a long time for std's to actually show up positive on tests?
specifically HIV unless you actually get the expensive testing done every time

Beta cuck faggot

Just say no.
Consensual cheating is still cheating.

Condoms would also be worn

But there are a couple bitches I know I could fuck and kinda want to

Give it a shot. Wife swap or have a four-way or do somethign that ensures you're both getting some. Worst case scenario, you two have one of those "never again" moments.

Chances are she already has someone she wants to fuck which is why she brought it up. If you say yes you're a cuck beta faggot

No, because we're all either virgins or actual men, not cucked like you. Let me guess, she told you the marriage was open after you asked her where she went almost every evening? Truth is, she's been cheating on you for a long time and she had the balls to tell you she was going to fuck.

She thinks it'd be awkward to do it in front of me, so it'd be only 1 on 1. Which is fine with me, and I agree, it's worth a shot, just seeing others' opinions. Thanks user

She's not the cheating type, but it would be hypocritical of me to get mad if she fucked a guy and then go out and fuck a girl. But I think it would relieve any jealousy issues the relationship has if we tear down the walls, so to say.

Again, she has someone she wants to fuck which is why she brought it up to you. She just wants to cheat without any guilt.

Ok, so do I, but at the end of the day we'd come home to each other and be a family, which is why I'm ok with it.

Then break up with her.
Marrige is between two people not six

Careful about asking here, user. Sup Forums used to be full of shy virgins, but as it has aged, the shyness has turned to bitterness. That's why Pepe is an alt-right figure now.

Why so salty?

Damn thats... insightful

You say that, but the fact that you don't even want to fuck each other and instead look for it somewhere outside of your relationship says there's something wrong. I know you think these open relationships are normal these days but they're not, and more often than not shit will go sour because sex means more than just a quick fuck, someone is bound to develop feelings.

If you want to ruin your marriage then go for it, sounds like you're not happy together anyway. Nothing to lose, right?

Marriage over. Sorry dude.

You might lose your WiiU

Your marriage will be ending soon. You say yes it gets ugly in some sort of way and you divorce. You say no she cheats anyways and you divorce. Just save yourself the time and misery. End it and move on. Let her be the whore she wishes she could be.

I have an open marriage user. My wife doesnt know about it though.

He is not salty your salty because he is correct marriage is between 2 people if you want to have sex with other people you might as well break up.

I mean, I can honestly say I could never see myself with any of the girls I want to bang, it's strictly be for sex.

CUCK

mar·riage
ˈmerij/
noun
the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman).
"a happy marriage"
synonyms: wedding, wedding ceremony, marriage ceremony, nuptials, union
"the marriage took place at St. Margaret's"

>OP's fw he's getting cucked

She's not a whore either. And we still have sex, I just want to get it out of my system, and maybe she does too.

One way to test her resolve is find a woman younger and better looking than her.

Got a body shot of her?

Sex doesn't work like that though. Unless you're going to start fucking a random person whenever you feel like it then sure but otherwise continuously fucking the same person will make you harbour feelings like it or not.

CUCK
U
C
K

BETA
E
T
A

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

KYS
Y
S

This OP. Fuck off you know the answer to your question. You are a huge faggot

Your naivety is off the charts pal. She wants to fuck other people for a reason, and it's not one that's beneficial to you in anyway. This is going to explode in your face. Like some nigger is gonna end us exploding on your loving wife's face.

What's your wife's number?

that's fucking retarded no

>Consensual cheating

¡Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaaaaaaaa!

That's like a square circle or an unfunded tax cut. It's an oxymoron.

Your life is this image

You still understand what I mean.
That's what matters.

How do you keep it secret?

Unless you plan on only having sex with other people once every 6 months getting tested after each time will be nothing. It can take up to 6 months or longer for the body to develop antibodies for HIV or hepatitis enough for the virus to be detectable.

your whore wife wants to fuck chad and tyrone, cuck

>what I mean

So.... It WAS bait then.

Trust me, I'm not gonna end up with the niggress from work that wants to seep throat my cock who's 15 yrs older than me...

No it wasn't.
I simply call knowing and allowing your spouse to cheat "Consensual cheating"

So... OP.... Lemme holla at you a minute.

If you're ok with guys you don't know sticking their dicks in your wife, then why don't you post a pic of her here?

No face. Doesn't have to be fb pic. (In fact, better it's not a pic anywhere on the net.)

If you aren't willing to do that, then you aren't ready for an open marriage.

"Cheating" implies one or more rules are being broken.

If it's consensual, no rules are broken. Therefore it's not cheating.

This right here. She's texting someone or with someone and just wants you to think its your call and agree to it and if you do start fucking bitches op like fucking more than her I'll garuntee it theres gonna be problems.

>>She's not the cheating type.
Any factual proof she's not cheating on you? People, no matter how close you are with, will always surprise us

>>at the end of the day we'd come home to each other.
Maybe, but in the meantime she could have been fucking elsewhere.

Dude, whenever anyone brings up these ideas it's not just out of curiosity, I'd totally bet she is up to something or has already donde something, just telling you so that she doesn't want to feel guilty about what can be next...

100% she is already fucking someone else, or at the very least she is planning on fucking someone else whether you agree to this or not. Abandon ship OP, it's divorce time.

Well the rules of marrige are broken.

She going have an easier time finding dick then you will pussy

Well she wants to wait a week to think it over, and today said the thought makes her nervous, so it may not even happen, which would be her decision, and I'm ok not doing it too.

[ Citation needed ]

Do you need a citation for common sense?

Married, in an open relationship, checking in. I think it's a good thing if you can actually communicate.

Super true unfortunately

That's what I've read numerous times. Hoping it brings us together and makes us stronger.

This anons know what's going on

Test your waters posting her here op

You're going to be a cuck. Congratulations

>neither of us are very sexual

No, you probably are not, but she apparently is.

I do threesomes with my gf. If we weren't sexually happy with eachother, that would be a shitstorm. But we both fullfill each others needs fully

Saying that you're "not very sexual" makes it odd that she wants to fuck other people... My view is that it is for very sexual people.

Also keep in mind that she'll always have an easier time finding partners, so if you actually do that, she should probably help you get some too to even it out a bit

>my worldview is common sense

Whose rules of marriage are you talking about? Is a polygamous setup cheating?

And do these same rules exclude my coworker and her wife's union?

Personal incredulity does not an argument make.

Say no and then assert your dominance by giving her the best dick of all time. And I mean it. Give her that toe curling, loud moaning, finger clawing fuck, the kind that women live for.
Chances are if shes asking, she already is doing it behind your back.