ITT: Kino youtubers

I'll start with a classic, Matthew Santoro.

youtube.com/watch?v=KbtlT_j3EDc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T50tSkRKRqM
youtube.com/watch?v=sWy1qmMoToM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCRaS77zDAM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1CVIArAZVRA
youtube.com/watch?v=6-9nvfrP62U
youtube.com/watch?v=ihkK5lyDBqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this nu male kuck faggot

I enjoy his videos desu but what the fuck was that "baawww muh gf abused me" shit? That was pathetic.

I hate this faggot. His inability to keep his head straight drives me mad.

I sympathize with the dude over the abuse but holy fuck is he annoying in videos. Can we stop with the overexcited youtubers? He's literally pewdiepie & vsauces love child.

>raised eyebrow core

no

I was so unsurprised when it came out that he was being abused by his girl friend. How the fuck does a guy even get a abused by his girlfriend? And he made a video crying about it too? If she fucking hits you even once cut her off and move on. Biggest red flag there is is when a girl shows that she can be violent.

To be fair, Nicole Arbour is a Colossal Cunt

Well so is he so they were perfect for each other.

Being a top 10 clickbait youtuber is just one step above a gypsy tbrqhwyf

The content is interesting, the "host" is incredibly annoying and unnecesary

>all those thumbnails of him making stupid fucking faces for every video

His gf was doing god's work.

The Fine Brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=T50tSkRKRqM

Frank Yang is kino

Fuck the fine bros.

Captain Disillussion

youtube.com/watch?v=sWy1qmMoToM

Fucking wellproduced. Not some shit clickbait tier like ops faggot suggestion

>the fine jews

That guy is such a massive fag

>filming yourself having an obviously fake meltdown with fake tears because your gf hit you

I sampled the audio from that video and used it for a gig at a show hosted by radical feminists, they looked at me with disgust and didn't speak to me for the rest of the night, except the organizer who handed me the money and said bye. It was a fun experience but never again.

back on topic, he's incredibly annoying and punchable. surprised no one mentions how much he likes to show his shinny teeth on camera. fuck him

Cecil from GoodBadFlick is the only youtuber I dig, mostly because he never showed his face

>I sampled the audio from that video and used it for a gig at a show hosted by radical feminists, they looked at me with disgust and didn't speak to me for the rest of the night, except the organizer who handed me the money and said bye. It was a fun experience but never again.

lol

TVMaxwell: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCRaS77zDAM

The KINO of all LPers.

Dillon The Hacker

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1CVIArAZVRA

>is another youtube thread

Mariou

youtube.com/watch?v=6-9nvfrP62U

baldie cucktoro

Cashew Neestat

youtube.com/watch?v=ihkK5lyDBqI