Holy fuck finally saw this

i cant believe how shit is it.

first of all im one of the people here liked BvS . it tried to be different from other flicks and succeded in some ways , failed in others.

but this is unbelievable. literally trash version rip off GoTG . i know they said GoTG success speeded up green lighted project but its so bad.

goods
>harley as great as possible. just like imagined. a gem in shit movie just like affleck
>cameos from Batman and Flash. great i liked and wasnt shoe horn like BvS
>Soundtrack but : Yes its very clear they tried to copy GoTG awesome mix tape with 90s edition. While this shit doesnt fully work in movie cause of limited screen time still good songs
>i guess ending shot?

Cons

>What the fuck was rope guy? what was fucking point.. Lol here is rope guy , lmfao he is dead.
>boomerang shit, what was point of him? no backstory , they even forgot to shot his injection scene , comes out of nowhere, get outs . So bad
>diablo, he is passable given context but still unlikeable character so bad
>rick flag , so shit wooden acting i ever seen in my life. would make perfect couple with cara
>enchtraess . i just cant . i would rewatch lex luthor of BvS in loop rather then shit thing.
>i didnt hate will smith character as i would think so . its okay maybe even good but in shit movie again. he plays will smith again
>Joker... well this is kinda hard. i really cant hate him right now so much little i saw and shit content. but still comes so edgy also no explanation for that horrible design and tatoos,
>amanda waller . so terrible.

i really cant think a movie so different from its trailers.
you could see a mile away bvs was going to be shit but this seemed very promising

>>What the fuck was rope guy? what was fucking point.. Lol here is rope guy , lmfao he is dead.

To show that they COULD kill any of them at any time and to give a good reason why the rest of them didn't try to get away

>>diablo, he is passable given context but still unlikeable character so bad

Super badass. Such a cool character

>>Joker... well this is kinda hard. i really cant hate him right now so much little i saw and shit content. but still comes so edgy also no explanation for that horrible design and tatoos,

He was wicked at the start. Him and harley together are great. Harley was a bitch try-hard shit by herself though

>Waller was pretty much comic book waller

Overall very enjoyable film

I felt the opposite. Totally unappealing trailer, good movie

there is nothing about this enjoyable.

first half of movie is character trailers put into together with dadrock.

second half is terrible cgi characters attacking each other

also featuring The Edge Man
also featuring The Murderer
also featuring AM I TOO LATE?

I seriously thought the film was fine. I unironically give it a 7/10.

I seriously am starting to get fucking annoyed at so many people hating it. Do I have fucking brain damage? HAS EVERYONE GONE FUCKING NUTS EXCEPT ME?

That fridge is mine.

no but you have shit taste probably didnt even watch any good movie /dont know what makes good one.

>those characters "introductions" with flashy letters and quirky facts
Like if Wes Anderson was an early 00's Goth-Emo Hot Topic faggot

>there is nothing about this enjoyable.

Disagree. So much enjoyable content.
Badass characters doing badass things.

I assume by "terrible CGI"you mean you could tell it wasn't real. Because it was actually amazing stuff.

I think the movie suffered from having more characters than they could actually give time to but the characters that got the spotlight were awesome.

Enchantress looked SO creepy and diablo in god form was fucking wicked.

after watching both BvS and Suicide Squad

i really appreciated Man of Steel. aside from terrible cgi/too much use of it movie was crafted very good. Had very good sountrack and editing wasnt mess

Without Me irked me, and the villain too, but I don't feel the burning hatred either.

Also it worked very well in 3D.

Yeah same. It wasn't phenomenal but it was a good watch

no from terrible cgi i meant that shit whatever they were (movie didnt even explain what they called, powers have or anything) enchantress , his bro and stupid slaves of them.

none of main characters had much cgi use . yes el diablo god form was shit as well.

>BVS was too brown
>This is too colourful!

Fuck you people.

>you have shit taste!

lol the rallying cry of half-wits who thinks their opinion is the objectively correct one.

Just black and white my shit up.

I think main problem of Both BVS and SS are too much character so there is so less time for characterization and stories.

If you removed El Diablo,Enchantress brother,rope guy, katana

this would make roster

harley
deadshot
croc
rick flag
boomerang

vs enchantress just herself(without slave peoples)

then you could tell back stories of boomerang , croc and give more time to joker

SS's problem is the spazzy editing, hit and miss soundtrack, and lame villain.

Completely average capeshit, basically.

sorry, that was a little hard to follow.

I see you complained that being ancient gods wasn't enough backstory but i think you just repeated that the cgi was bad. What made it bad?

I actually was looking forward to the movie that was represented by the first "Joke was on Me" trailer. I though it may turn out to be some Grant Morrison type deal with all those panda suits and henchmen dressed as The Residents. Actually thought Leto's Joker was gonna be the villain and was looking forward to it.

Thanks, WB, you rock, i'm not going to even pirate this one.

its terrible. awful

and the worst thing about it was in the trailers before the movie there was some fucking sanitized obama love story movie. i almost had to leave right then

Oh fuck you.
You'd rather see more of captain fucking boomerang than diablo?

>spend 1 hour introducing edgy characters
>last minute, "and here is asian katana lady"

wat

same shit in all 3 dcu movie has . stupid use of tower electricy thing (not sure what that called).

same was in Man of steel, same was in doomsday gathering power shit , same here again.

also from terrible cgi i meant enchantress slaves.
what was point of them? nothing. terrible design.

if they wanted enchantress to have soldiers she could make loved ones of squad so they would be more dramatic . maybe even one cant kill his friend and get killed.

instead of

hey lmao rope guy died.

>you could see a mile away bvs was going to be shit but this seemed very promising

This is where youre wrong... perhaps you should consider the strong posibility you have shit taste.

I saw this trainwreck coming from 10 miles away, from "Le maymay classic shitty opera rock famous song" to putrid punchlines such as "its the voices LOL...in damaged... no sorry, thats not what theyre saying LOL im so crazy" or "we are bad guuuuuuuys... its what we doooooooo"

I cant believe anyone could find this movie promising after such attrocious samples, theyw er on par with the Ghistbuster trailer.

OK Disney shill nice try. Go circle jerk about it at RT

No i rather wants to see batman villains. This movie would be 9/10 if only had Deadshot, batman harley quinn and joker

rest is shit.

>fucking sanitized obama love story movie

lol what the fuck does that even mean?
Are you able to describe which parts of that trailer were " obama love story "?

HONKA HONKA

$2.07 has been deposited in your account

>spend 1 hour introducing edgy characters
>last minute, "and here is asian katana lady"
>last second "here is rope he doesnt even have name "
>lol whatever he is dead

yeah that was silly

its not harley quinn or joker makes movie shit .

its editing , story(or lack of ) , writing mostly.

thats classic harley queen.

it would work perfect in stand alone batman movie with harley and joker

To me it seemed closer to Escape from New York

Similaries:
>characters are bad guys facing life sentences
>sent on a rescue mission to earn their freedom
>injected with explosives to ensure compliance
>enter a hostile city by air but crash land at the wrong location
>have to fight their way to the heart of the city
>ending teases that they manage to escape anyway

nice blogpost bro
>but still comes so edgy also no explanation for that horrible design and tatoos
I automatically disregard any argument using the word "edgy". but idk, they went to a thug look to appeal to millenials, it wasnt that bad. the acting was worse than the design.
>i really cant think a movie so different from its trailers
yeah, the trailers have all the good scenes in the movie. the movie feels like a 90 minutes video clip with pop music and quirky scenes. you could just watch the trailers and it would be a better experience.
>you could see a mile away bvs was going to be shit but this seemed very promising
really? with all the shitty one liners in the trailers? "we're the bad guys" and so on

I can dispute your Cons to a degree
>Slip Knot is a shit character and was used to show that the neck bombs were real.
>Boomarang was pretty solid as comedy relief, but I did hate that he ditched the bar and then then showed back up...shitty writing.
>Diablo was a good pacifist character...and I grew to like him during the movie despite not giving a shit about him going in.
>Rick Flag fucking sucked, everything about that character was either terrible or superfluous.
>I liked Enchantress, but I'm not sure why. I just did.
>I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY MOM GOT SCARED
>Leto did a solid job at a "gangster" interpretation of the Joker...which has precedent in the comics...but not enough screen time. He should have been the main antagonist.
>Amanda Waller was the best part of this movie and if you disagree you're retarded.

but thing is , there were no focus on any characters except piliskin in that movie.

only thing was surviving story.

in this they want you to feel character motives to watch their upcoming movies and shit.

which cause they give you backstories of el diablo , rick flagg or whatever fuck that is.

i walked out of the movie desu about an hour in.

i heard some black people laughing and liking it tho

maybe that was the intended demographic

>bar scene
>rick flag: "you guys are free"
>boomerang gets the fuck out
>next scene hes back for no reason at all

but black people dont buy movie tickets

>first of all im one of the people here liked BvS
lol kys

It unironically felt to me like a more human Guardians of the Galaxy

I have no idea how people can say this.

I was very entertained with the film that I saw in cinemas and it makes me wanna see it again

>IMMA PUSHIN' THAT BUTTON: the character

Wait for the Directors Cut Extended Universe.

Unless they remove Snyder my only worry is that they may pull the plug before we get the solo Batfleck movie.

It's Sup Forums.

>Wait for the Directors Cut Extended Universe.
Ayer has already stated that he prefers this cut and has no plan to release an extended

>But this cut of the movie is my cut, there’s no sort of parallel universe version of the movie, the released movie is my cut. And that’s one of the toughest things about writing, shooting, and directing a film, is you end up with these orphans and you fucking love them and you think they’d be amazing scenes and do these amazing things but the film is a dictatorship (laughs), not a democracy, and just because something’s cool and charismatic doesn’t mean it gets to survive in the final cut. The flow of the movie is the highest master.

i watched the camrip stream last night. holy shit they really fucked up with the overuse of music. I mean I would understand maybe 1 or 2 at certain points like with them getting dressed but fuck dudes

I have no idea how people can say this.

I was very bored with the piece of mindless money grabbing low effort entertainment I torrented and it makes me wanna forget about it

how do you haved " no idea " ?

just look first 1 hour of movie.

Introducing characters in so bad , they are literally promo materials they put on youtube . even fucking with edgy letters and shit.

thats not how intro characters in movie. for a trailer it works perfectly .

look Guardians of galaxy how star lords meets garona , rocket and shit.

series of events, consequences.

not lol here are their trailers.

they did same shit with bvs justice league thing as well.

Well I am glad to know that someone else here appreciates Suicide Squad for the artistic film that it is

LOOK MOM I MADE THE 9000TH SS HATE THREAD X---DDD

>I was very bored with the piece of mindless money grabbing low effort entertainment
>very bored
the movie was filled with so many subplots and the fast cutting made it being so fast and yet you say u are bored?

Go back to playing games or something

Yes the ultra mega super duper directors cut will surely save it!

*now featuring 7.2 seconds of joker goodness
*up to 50% more trailer content

It wasn't a good movie at all though.

I am not talking about the editing, I am talking about the film in general which I enjoyed

mom I'm defending it again! are they going to give me some free tickets as compensation?

One of the best cinematic experiences for me. Was great to see an entire cast full of so much life. They all worked so well together

>harley quinn was great

easiest way to pick the normies out.

protip : she was shit

Where did I fucking defended the movie you dimwit? I'm just sick of these repetitive "OMG JUST FUK MY SHIET UP -99999% ON RT BTFO REKT LOLLOOLOLO" threads

It's a summer blockbuster, stupid. Lighten up.

so you admit you like seeing terribly joint movies because you like seeing harley quenn ass or enchantress tits?

there is nothing to like else

one of most important of cinema is editing and you basically admiting liking shit edited movies confirms you have shit taste.

Ahahaha thanks for the laugh matey

>not understanding the comic character: the post
Even if you wanna argue that her comic character was a bit different, Margot was still the greatest casting choice ever who was so badass and cute at the same time.

It is sad to see people not appreciate a real unique character talent on screen.

Wait for the extended Director's Cut Special Ultimate Edition, now with Joker having as much relevance as it was implied with these trillion promos plastering his face everywhere!

so was guardians of galaxy.

and it was amazing movie compare to this.
it did drama right.
comedy right
action right
cgi right
licenced soundtrack right
cameos right

whats stopping DC?

>where?
"hate thread", that's where
because you can't see anything negative or else you throw a bitchfit

>so you admit you like seeing terribly joint movies because you like seeing harley quenn ass or enchantress tits?
When did I say that? Okay maybe I didn't properly explain myself.

I love the film for its story and character development but no doubt so much was cut out and once you know what stuff was cut out you can appreciate the film more such as watch this
>and you basically admiting liking shit edited movies
NO I do not like the way this film was edited. What I do like really much is what David Ayer did with the actors, the whole boot camp thing and just seeing them all work together on screen was entertaining

Calm the fuck down. Stop seeing movies with this shithole in mind.

nice english faggot

>so many subplots
I'm not even going into it because it would take an hour but I think OP has made good points on various posts about the plot flaws. read the thread man
>fast cutting
flashy lights, cgi and pop music doesnt amuse me. Excuse if I'm sounding like a pretentious cunt but seriously its the same old cgi fest with "epic" moments. I have "fun" and not get bored when I see something done really well, crafted.

>whats stopping DC?
Too busy playing catch up? You know it's funny how many DC fanboys put down Marvel movies yet Suicide Squad try to rip off the guardian of the galaxies formula hahaha

>fast editing to cover for substance makes a movie unboring

If you seriously think that a movie like Mad Max Fury Road is better than Suicide Squad then something is SERIOUSLY wrong with you

Neat how you got so defensive , its all good.

Despite you having shit taste in casting, you also seem to have a fascination with refrigerators.

>Wait for the extended Director's Cut Special Ultimate Edition
Do you even read the thread? Ayer has stated that he will not be releasing an extended cut. This theatrical cut is the cut he deserves.

Read

Not him but nobody gives a fuck about how much you hate a movie. This isn't your faggot fuckface blog. Everything there is to be said about this fucking cartoon has been said already and fishing for upvotes just comes off as pathetic at this point.

Go fuck yourself.

>comparing miller with ayer

atleast you got nice dubs

>SERIOUSLY
SRS BZNESS GUISE

but it was better and if you don't think so you are a dummyface

>Despite you having shit taste in casting
Margot is the greatest casting choice ever in a comic book movie.

Go ahead and just keep throwing memes at me. Why do I bother with having a discussion with people like you

from your post I get the feeling that you think Guardians of the Galaxy was a good film. this means that you have literally the worst taste possible.

All I do is hide superhero threads when I come here now seriously.

not OP but i like GoTG . Can you say why its bad without using meme words like " cringey,reddit etc"

compared to this movie, gotg was the color purple

And post in them too apparently

>comparing miller with ayer
Ayer is a way better director when it comes to building character development. Just read the script of the film's original cut before WB got inside his head and demanded he change the whole movie.

And I suppose nice dubs to you

Yes I am serious. Suicide Squad is a way better film than Mad Max Fury Road. I just cannot believe there are people in this thread who thinks that Fury Road is some masterpiece.

Been waiting for someone to say this. Waifufags on Sup Forums will praise anything smiling that isn't a fridge

Capeshit fans are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything besides their childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "Suicide Squad") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging manchildren who loudly obsess over men in tights fighting because it reminds them of childhood. Yet they lack the ambition and imagination to actually enjoy the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to laugh at quips and point at the recognizable faces on screen well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>but it was better and if you don't think so you are a dummyface
The biggest bait I have read all day

>nobody gives a fuck about how much you hate a movie
not my problem if you throw a tantrum over any random person's opinions and label it all as "hate" to dismiss it all
people come and go in this place m8, not everybody watched this at launch
>This isn't your faggot fuckface blog.
surprise, this also isn't your hugbox. go make your own thread and enforce a rule for only positive posting in it.

Seriously my brain is exhausted from this faggy capeshit circlejerk

we cant have a conversation because i am right and you are wrong.

You arent going to admit harley was shit and and im not going to say harley was good.

No more memes but i'll post this just to cement my argument against harley.

>You arent going to admit harley was shit and and im not going to say harley was good.
Well she was the best casting choice for Harley and is unfortunate that you cannot see that.

The way she was swinging on that rope when Deadshot was looking at her through his sniper's lens; she looked and acted 100% identical to her from one of the Batman games. It's as if the game version was brought to life.

Not treating it as my hugbox, but you're literally asking people to agree with you that a movie was bad.
Literally faggot shit.

and they say reddit is bad. god u niggers are annoying as shit. i really hope for a nuke to go off in your area.

Sup Forums is filled with reddit, i mean FILLED to the tits with them. I am with you, the atmosphere here is dying and its only going to get worse.

I'd rather be all you described than writing pseudophilosophical bullshit on a mandarin woodworking forum.