I'm done

The former centre of the world's largest industrial power the world has ever known, not to mention the greatest empire in history, is now lead by a left-winged neo-Communist Muslim voted in because he is brown and ethnic minorities are concerned with nothing else. Roast Britain. Create ten times the memes you already are.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/7130863/BBC-Sex-Up-Shakespeare-Lesbian-kiss-and-racy-gay-romance-set-to-spice-up-the-Bard.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

London: a city cucked to death

Pls pay for the wall Mexibro.

The sun has set. Goodnight sweet prince.

REMOVE KEBAB

it cucked itself. At least Germany was guilt tripped and violently castrated by commies and Anglos...the UK did the same to itself for no reason whatsoever

He represents England, though. This is what your country is all about. This is what your police and military fight for and enforce. This is what your royal family desires.

If you aren't willing to kill the above mentioned people to stop them, then it is what you desire as well.

As Obama represents the US?

I want to cry right now

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

Wait is this guy PM? I thought your election wasn't over.

Obama isn't mayor of DC, he's only the President.

Yes, precisely. Have you ever been the United States? It's an ugly, rundown nigger-filled shithole with the darkest, shortest, most pugfaced indio spics you've ever seen crawling out of every nook and cranny when the night shift ends.

The military is full of fags and overweight retards who worship the ground jews walk on and then filled out accordingly with nigger rapists who don't bother hiding their gang affiliations.

You think you're playing a gotcha game here? Societies fail because they are garbage.

>Implying London would be completely different if Zac had won

Face it London was lost decades ago, all Sadiq is is a figurehead not much else.

Remove kebab

he is the mayor of london, pretty trivial but obviously symbolic of the end of this country

At the very least he had a job prior to politics.

Silver lining for sure

London has been a shithole for ages

Asians go their for tourism & say "where is all the British (White) people?" even they know it's lost

The government & police were already allowing Muslim rape gangs to get away with it & turning a blind eye to Sharia law zones, Muslim mayor just means more of the same

> brexit will never happen
> snp will get independence referendum
> labour will become Muslim heavy party
It's not all bad though
> ukip will be come new opposition party

>greatest empire in history

Not in size, not in power and not in importance. Try again.

remove kebab

we penetrated the guardian comment sections keep the shilling up lads

At least he isn't black.

>MAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOORRRR

>Son of a bus-driver beats son of a billionaire

Suck it down, corporate cuck. Khan is virtually an atheist and received death threats for voting in favour of a same-sex marriage bill.

Bin your knife and get a life, OP.

Conservatives love Muslims too, Labour is just more open about it

Ill rather a Muslim than a Jew desu

I tried so god damn hard to persuade everyone I know not to vote for him and I'm brown. Fuck you prideless white people stop committing a slow suicide.

I'm truly ashamed to even have english heritage.

>You could have prevented this
t. Adolf Schickelgruber

Wow! Female Nazghul! Kick ass!

This is what happens when you let them in and you let them vote. Of course they'll vote for their own.

A large enough percentage of a minority is the death of democracy.

Says the 60% white country that twice elected a nigger president

Don't believe Sup Forums and the lamestream media.

Sadiq will save the UK from USA and Israelis.

You guys had a good run, nothing lasts forever.

>Live in Islington
I want to die. Please bring Boris back lads

First you need to lace Corbyn's allotment with poison

>tfw live in west london

What the fuck is wrong with us Westerners? Why are we so fucking naive?

Im black and voted conservative

Watching channel 4 news and some muslim bitch was boasting about how great it was

I never thought they would take this diveristy shit THIS far

Europeans are subhumans now

we need to clean the world of them

>yfw he introduces Jizya

>t.Muslim

Here's the problem, faggots. Kebabs are delicious.

ENHANCE KEBAB

You haven't seen nothing, yet. The show just started!

REMOVE KEBAB

From what I was told, London is a city filled with Arab immigrants while the white people tend to stay in the country/suburbs. So why is this surprising? Arabs voted for an Arab guy, that's it.

How long till Sharia law in London requires that Her Majesty must wear a burqa when visiting the capital city?

Come to 'Merica m8. To a small town in the Midwest. Find a wife, become citizen, live happily. Small towns are white and we kick niggers out.

Not long mate.

Ishnallah brothers, this is a great day for Muslims all over the world, the prophet (pbuh) is smiling on us. Just remember this the first step in bringing the truth and love of Allah (pbuh) to all the world, it won't be long now until evervody knows his truth and love

REMOVE KEBAB

A Paki!

Good Luck, London.

F

It's just the watershed moment for Britain. Sure they've been letting their capital fall to the muds for decades now but NOW you can't close your eyes to it anymore. London has fallen.

Nuke yourselves please.

I hope you cucks can leave eu soon

I'M SORRY
YOU CAN JOIN US
WE'LL FIGHT THIS OFF AND WIN, THEN YOU CAN JOIN US

This may not be the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning. RIP Britain.

It's funny the timing of the film and this happening....

London has fallen indeed

You can still save the white Kelpers. We'll do it. Just hand them to us. We'll keep them safe and hopefully less inbred.

REMOVE KEBAB

Not now boner, there's shit posting to be done

too late for us

Holy fuck you guys are overreacting kill yourselves

Ching chong

K
R E M O V E
B
A
B

>Sup Forums formatting

REMOVE all relgions really. Christians and Jews cause just as many problems as muslims but in different areas. atheists or gtfo.

Reminder that this is the result of your own immigration policy not EU's

If anything Poles and other slavs are anti Muslim Christians

A black mayor is literally a million times better than a Muzzie.
At least some blacks are cool. This guy is not.

Making fun of corpses is for Sup Forums

Eid Mubarak brother, the prophet (pbuh) has truly blessed us today, shun and reject the kuffar while we establish our caliphate mashallah, may the entire land hear of Allah (swt) and his messenger.

Cool it Ahmed

You're not helping!

pay jizya, stupid kaffir

his job was defending the human rights of islamic extremists

>fat asian

you dun goofed

REMOVE KEBAB

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Next stop, Sharia.

WTF do the upper class think of all this? Why are they letting this happen?

My ancestors go back who knows how far in England I can trace atleast one line to 1066.

How the fuck can they allow this to happen? I still have relatives (very upper class) that live south of London.

Maybe this will finally wake people up, but I doubt it.

Text I sent my mom(who's English)

/thread

It's over. Every aspect of culture is being repurposed to their ends. I believe it's in Britain where they're sending migrants to EVERY town. The traitors are in power, the people are colluding or deluded, and population replacement will work like gravity against raindrops.

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/7130863/BBC-Sex-Up-Shakespeare-Lesbian-kiss-and-racy-gay-romance-set-to-spice-up-the-Bard.html

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

women vote progressive and numales want to be agreeable to women. that's 70-80% of the population

meh

sry

Will whitey kill it?

>WTF do the upper class think of all this? Why are they letting this happen?
Because their gated communities in the Cotswolds are 99% white with the 1% being Afro-Carribbean blacks

REMOVE KEBAB

Settle down and watch some anime kid

I feel really fucking bad for you britcucks, honestly.tens of thousands of your ancestors died fighting the worst scum known to earth during crusades and look at you now - willingly bending over, accepting millions of muhhamedans in your country and willingly voting for an islamic shitskin as the mayor of your CAPITAL city.

Don't know who he is, don't care.
Boris Johnson for Eternal Mayor of London.

>that feel when you give up

>Girl gets hit on the head on the floor
>Guy keeps dry-humping her
Ouch.

>not posting the best version