MEMETIC COUNCIL

Can we get a good Meme magic thread going? Let's meme into being Soro's Death, Clinton's stroke, and Zika-chan.

WE LOVE YOU KEK

Please pray with me unto Kek

>OH MEME-MASTER
>Oh bringer in of the Dawn
>Oh Memelord
>Please liberate us
>Please Kek slaughter the Muslims
>Please Kek gas the Kikes
>Please Oh lord Kek grant us the digits
>Praise be your name!
>Reee
>Reeee
>Reeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandrian_Crusade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is this shit?

Praying to some frog,

not praying to AZTEC GODS OF FITNESS.

if you don't reply to this post, CHAD will fuck your oneitis in the ass.

No sorrow for soros

the 10th Crusade

doubled, you say?

>Council
>for chaos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandrian_Crusade
?

Praise Lord Kek!

REEE
REEEE
REEEEE

Dear Kek

I love you so much you bring so much to my life

Praise kek

Fin

DIGITS

Iff trips u.s.a invades london. Praise kek,

He speaks to us once again!
what would you have us do almight Kek?

It is not to be that way

Dubs

fuck this shit I can't count

BEHOLD

Second digits! This confirms the New Dawn will come in another way!

Is it Kek? or Kuk?

By the power of triples i summon you kek to show us the secrets of memes and bless us with dank rare memes

Kuk is the opposite of Kek.

HERETIC! YOU ASK NOT FOR KEK'S GIFTS HE GIFTS THEM TO HE THAT IS WORTHY

We Love you KEK!

>TRIPS
I BELIEVE MY SACRIFICES HAVE WORKED! I AS A PROPHET OF KEK COMMAND THOU TO SACRIFICE SEMEN,MEMES AND BLOOD

Last time I checked Kek was a demon, YOU HEATHEN

REEEEEEEEEEE

If doubles, Kek is dead.

Nice trips, but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
You've been cucked senpai.

KEK IS A GOD OF CHAOS AND DANK MEMES! YOU CHRISTIANITY IS A TOOL FOR THE KIKES TO CONTROL YE! TURN TO THE MEMES! SAVE THY RACE!

Our kek who art in heaven, hallowed be thy meme. Thy memekingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is on the internet. For thyne is the memedom the power and the glory forever Amen.

KEK WAS DEAD! HE IS AWAKEN! FOR WITH STRANGE MEMES EVEN CAN DIE

I think many user on Sup Forums need to focus more on love. Love is the strongest form of meme magic. MILLIONS of people LOVE Trump, in a way that cannot be compared to any love for Bill Clinton, the Bushes, Al Gore, McCain, Romney, and Obama.

Especially Obongo, because the shallow love of a population that ignores its mothers can't compare to the love that good people have for Trump.

The haters don't matter. Love really trumps hate. It's AMAZING MEME MAGIC that Hillary herself says that. And I'm not sure anyone has ever loved Hillary. The people who think they "love" Hillary, have never been good enough in their hearts to really love anyone.

The autists perhaps can't see it yet, but this election is going to be a landslide for Trump.

last attempt.

DOUBLES KILL KEK

It doesn't really work like this. Memes coming to existence isn't something you can just pray into existence. There is an ebb and flow. The memes have to compliment something already somewhat true to reality to really work. Look at what happened to Rand, Jeb, Marco, Ted, and Kasich. They didn't do anything really that strange, but we took little things they did and drew a meme characachure of those behaviors and memed them right out of the race.

Praise Kek though

>trusting wikipedia jews

Is our belief in meme magic making it real?

No, sexual energy is the highest Memetic Energy.

KEK SPEAKS UNTO US

WE LOVE YOU KEK

Fucking hell Lad. The spirit of Kek is surely inhabiting your body today.

PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK

"Kek" is already a praise of it's own.
True believers just say "kek". "Praise Kek" is redundant, for Kek (or some say Keket) cares not for your worship or adoration, but your memes.
t. expert meme theologist

PRAISE KEK

I have said, sacrifice your Semen unto Kek. Think of him when you cum, good things will happen.

Meme magick is real
please worry about the white race, immigration, men, degeneracy and other pol shit
Worry all day every day

He is with us. All praise to Him.

That's really quite false user. If you say that, then you don't know, and only time might convince you. You'll learn some day if you are fortunate enough.

We love you Kek!
SATUS
MENTIBUS
OBVIA

We Love You KEK

We do user, we do.

"For kek so loved the world that he he gave his only son, Trump, to be THE BEST DAMN LEADER IN THE BEST DAMN COUNTRY EVER."-
Memius: Chapter 5, Verse 7-11

PRAISE KEK

THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MEMETIC CONTROL

PRAISE KEK

His only son? Kek has spoken to me in my Dreams! He sends his sons periodically, their missions may seem failures today but it's all in Kek's plan. Kek outjewed the jews

REEEEEEEEEEEE