What do you imagine the future of humanity will be like?

What do you imagine the future of humanity will be like?

shit

Why do you feel that, my sausage-chomping continental fwend?

Continued advances by an increasingly small but well resourced group while humanity and general conditions get progressively more dire

A huge class divide between rich and poor. With the lower class consisting of arabs and blacks. And the ruling class consisting of westeners and east asians.

I am a Greek
There will be billions of non-whites.

You are one of them. You will fit into the lower class just fine.

Laser projectiles firing off in every direction as hacker-commandos with futuristic goggles parkour around them to steal valuable trade secrets from corporate HQ's.

But I am more intelligent and look better than most humans on the planet.

>[citation needed]

Of course you do. It's called the Dunning–Kruger effect.

What is the Dunning Kruger effect?

Indeed.

>laser projectiles
You have a fundamental flaw in your knowledge here Ivan

Fan-made prequel to Mass Effect

Anus

Brown like chocolate milk

> Implying that humanity has a future

A Greek world would be a better one.

Corporations and governments will finally merge into one
Most people will be mixed race, yet class-race differences will still exist. The ruling class will be mostly jewish-white-asian while lower classes will be brown.
Automation take over will be almost complete.
Most people will not have to work, universal basic income will grant you a fairy confortable life. Free food, housing, healthcare. If you want luxuries you'll have to work, very little hours but work after all. Mostly stuff dealing with product design, marketing, QA, etc.
Suicide will become socially acceptable. Suddenly people will get bored of the comfortable free life and just commit suicide.
Cash will dissapear and economic control will become complete, you'll not be able to buy without using a government-corporate approved medium of interchange. As most people live for free this is of little relevance to most.

What I came to post

Looks italiana

Cyborgs and shit.

Sign me up.

I want a TI graphing calculator imbedded in my brain.

all you will get is more human trash

which is why we need to put a stop to it

>Pic
Stories like that infuriate me. The US is so fucked up socially. I truly believe that in 20 years or so, we will balkanize.

germanic

germany wants to lose a 3rd world war to Greece?

delet this Germany will prevail

Lots of hers.

Dark, like your wife's kid.

fuck you cunt give me a half filipino

>jewish-white-asian
Indian Asian or real Asians?

Even "real asians" are monkeys, south east asia wouldn't be part of the elite