Hi Sup Forums, I need your opinions, I know that these kind of threads is like the chesse for the rats...

Hi Sup Forums, I need your opinions, I know that these kind of threads is like the chesse for the rats, I'll completely ignore childish and stupid comments. So here is the thing: I've met an ukranian girl, she is perfect in all the ways you can imagine, funny, smart, blond, grey eyes, emotive and is really in love with me, she is 16; I have a girlfriend since 4 years and she is 5 months pregnant and I love her 'cause is a really good woman, maybe not that attractive but she is really good in many ways, she works, she is smart, and is 25. This ukranian girl has accepted that I have a girlfriend but she doesn't know that she is pregnant, she consider me as a boyfriend, same with me to her, she really loves me, she wants to come to my country or I to her's.

Please don't give the typical solution like "Forget about that little girl, you will be a dad, assume your responsibilities"

This is fight for the Correct thing and Wanted thing. The correct would be stay with my current gf, be a dad, try to be happy like that. The wanted thing would be, save money, travel to her country, be really happy with her and left my current gf and daughter.

Life is too short to always do the correct things, I want MORE in my life, she is like the girl I have dreamed since always, like she is the perfect girl, that one girl in a million that we all try to find.

I know what I have to do, but now you know what I want to do.

Please, those smart persons watching this, illuminate me, I'm sick of living this double life, i'm driving me crazy literally.

Try your best

(pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chesse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if she was not underage, i'd say fuck it and leave your daughter and current gf.

1. she is underage, and that is kinda wrong
2. ukraine is a shitty place, take her to your country

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I haven't taken the age difference too serious. She is 16 and I'm 25, I know that is wrong but we both want it.

She is ukrainian but she lives in Italy, is not a bad place to visit. I live in Argentina and I forgot to say that I've met her on a internet game, but we are "together" since 5 months, very communicated, you know, whatsapp, facebook, calls, etc.

Just be honest with both of them, and yourself.

You have less than a 1% chance of the Ukraine girl being genuine. She only wants out and sees you as her ticket. ALL women from that region are gold diggers. The only ones that are not want nothing to do with non Ukraine men. I have lived in that region of the world for over a decade and speak from experience. She will use you and throw you away when she is done with you. After which you will be in here looking for a way to kill her or yourself.

You need not marry the one having your child but do stick around and be a father. There is nothing more rewarding in the world than the relationship you can have with your children.

Good luck.

You've remained loyal to this woman for a long time and you're willing to neglect her and her child's emotions because you lack the self control to allow for your relationship with the underage girl to escalate? Have you met live results of those that were raised without a father figure? I understand you want to 'have more' but from my perspective you should've had all the fun you wanted throughout those teen years when we'd believe we loved anyone we were infatuated with, would hook up with each other for the thrill. I can't offer much advice but questions for you to think more about this; what about the girl? I believe she's at those years where she's reaching her peak attractiveness, what about any other boys trying to pursue her? She's 16 and has a whole life ahead of her, she hasn't experienced much. Tell me about the difference between love and infatuation? Tell me about your girlfriend; how would she feel? Only pigs would go around attemting to fufill desires as such.

great album btw

If i'm honest with my current gf, knowing her, she will definitely leave me forever with no permission to see my daugther.

If i'm honest with the ukrainian girl, she will probably leave me too, it will hurt and may help me to keep with my normal life and maybe become a sad conformist and think how much I've lost with this perfect girl.

I don't know what you exactly means with being honest with myself, I can't lie to myself, nobody can, unless they have psicologic problems.

If I'm honest with both of them, i'll lose 2 girls, a very good woman, very complete and my dreamed girl ever.

Thanks for your reply.

She actually lives in Italy, so that's not the situation. I guess the porcentage is higher than 1%.

Yes, I don't want to be married with my gf and yes, I know I'll love my daugther, she won't lack of money, I'll make sure of that.

> chesse for the rats
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chesse

Cheese*

this OP; This is the most genuine tip you can get. If this doesn't make up your mind, then nothing will. Do what you want but if you want to do the correct thing in life stop talking to the 16 year old. She'll leave you when she meets someone else, and I'm not saying that for bullshit. Your current gf cares about you and it's time to buckle down and start caring for your family. I know it sucks but you better damn put your love into that child and gf. The only thing that'll make your decision worst (for either one) is to have regrets for not choosing the other. Pick the baby and gf and be a good father OP, I believe in you. Good luck

Thanks for your reply.
I have self control, but is not about that, I hate conformism, I hate the idea of born here, get a couple from here, a normal work, normal family, normal life, die. As I said, I want more than this.
About her, I know she will get hurt and my daugther i'd try to be there much as I can, being with this ukrainian girl, obviously living here in my country and if its possible, the same place than now (because of the work of course).
No, I haven't met the results but I know many people like that and is not bad, I know it may vary.

No, I haven't had enough in my teenage years, I develop software since 15, so I used to learn about programming and play games than go to parties and know womans for fun, etc. Yes I got drunk many times and had fun with a few girls but this is different, I don't want that kind of fun with her. I love her.
Yes, I know there's a few guys pursuing her and she has no experience. She is growing, she has a lot to learn and live, I have consider that already. That's one of my solutions, wait until she leaves or get bored of me, I know that percentage is reasonable high.
From my part I know is love, and yes.. maybe her is just infatuated for me. I though about that too.
I don't consider myself a pig, just a person fighting for more, trying to break the conformist barrier. Yes, maybe i'm selfish.

OP, please be honest. Do you see her being in your life 40 years from now? Do you see
yourself having the same rush every dinner date and every adventure with the 16 year old? Do you see a different family, one where everything is perfect with her? Do you see the ugly parts of life in there too?

My only solution im following right now is to save money, visit her for a week more or less, be with her, see how the things are going with her and back, if it was good then maybe i'll try to keep with her, if not, i'll return to my normal life. In summary, maybe i'll cheat on my gf, I guess that's better than leave her at first.

I see. I think that may be the best course of action. Listen, I''m going to be honest. I don't know you or anything about you, but I honestly want to help you. I want you to be happy OP. If that means running away to some young woman across the world, so be it; but please, I beg of you, do not cheat on your gf or leave your family alone. If the 16 year old isn't the one you don't want to start your family off on an affair. Your life doesn't end the second the child comes out. You can still have fun and adventure and still do mostly all the things you want to do in life (so long as you're not neglecting the child). You don't have to make it like every other marriage if you don't want to. I beg of you to stay with your girlfriend. She doesn't deserve this happening to her. I never seen my father since I was 7 and it was the same story. He left for some broad in mexico, and it was horrible not having a father figure for most of my childhood. Could you tell me a little about your family (if you want to)?

Good questions, I haven't thought about that. I know she has a lot to live yet but idk.. and what if the correct one for her? what if I'm really happy with this 16yo girl for those 40 years? there's no way I can know that, but there's only one way to find out. To be honest I know this is just a teenage love but the problem are.. i'm not a teenager and we live in different extremes of the world, but we want to try to make it possible.

I know I have to cut this relationship but its so good to be with her, it will hurt like fuck if I end this with her.

Well, since age gap is so stigmatized, in USA at least, I think you shouldn't. You've gotten so far already you might not realize how precious your current relationship ship is.

I really appreciate your help, I do. That's why i'm trying to be 100% honest, answering every post and giving all the information I can about my situation.

About my family, yes no problem. I have both, mother and father, my father tried to leave my mother, we were 4 childs then, I guess he wanted to do the same than I, but he decided not to, but he cheated on her. They were happy then, until my mother cheated on him too, they almost got divided but they seems to be happy nowadays. I hated a little my father for doing that but i'm happy that he was there for us.

I know it sucks and im reconsidering a little now. Good question btw, that helped a little.

first time meeting someone here who know Lauren Bousfield, good fckin taste user and gl with those girls of yours

bump

Thanks, I like Nero's day at disneyland too. Good to know there's more people hearing this kind of music. Thanks, I'm trying to find the less sad decision.

Perfection is a lie love is a simple chemical reaction in your brain once that initial feeling dies down you will regret your stupid choices and hate your life but if you want a happy life dont let that shit stop you be reckless while your still young

do you still speak to your father? I would ask him to give you some advice about these kinds of things, seeing how he's gone through something similar. Ask about what he did, what he wanted at the time and what does he regret. There's no wrong question to ask when it's something like this. Ask about your mother point of view as well. She did the same thing and she has to know something about cheating and being cheated on.

bumpo

True and thanks.

I preffer not to talk about that to them, aren't good memories. I don't need to ask them, I know what I have to do, I just need non-common reasons to do it or really good reasons to not to.

OP is a dumb cuck who doesn't understand that all Slavic women are no different then Chinese women. They don't want to live in their shitty country anymore and want a way out of it. You're either either ticket out, or she wants your money.

Ok guys, i'm going to sleep now, gotta work in a few hours.

Thanks a lot for those replying to this thread, I'm really glad that there are people that trying to be in my situation, finding a solution or being reasonable with me applying logic and self-experience.

A big hug guys, thanks again. If this situation has an end, maybe I'll create another post to let you know, if not. You can think that I chose to stay with my current girlfriend, trying to be a good dad and enjoying with my future daugther.

I recommend you to read all the post to be better informed before writing a stupid post like yours. Bye

I wish the best of luck to you op. I hope you can look back and be glad that you made your choice. Goodnight, sweet dreams

Be honest with yourself, and BOTH ladies.
Follow your heart.
Be mindful that we all reap what we sow....

I would not be that rude HOWEVER there is a fair amount of wisdom in this.

Thanks, good night.

also one last thing op, have you named your daughter yet? you might be gone already but I just want to know for curiosity sake

so you won't talk to your parents about their cheating, because those are bad memories

and yet you are willing to put your daughter and the mother of your daughter in even greater pain by leaving them?

you want more of life? how about you start dealing with it. instead of dreaming off and give a shit about the here and now.

fuck you.