Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/01/27/Providing-logs-of-shit-isnt-easy-says-BVB-Army-Commander
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check out my oc

Bump for log

Found you just in time. Wasn't sure what I was gonna do without my creamy log fix from Andy's perfect pink asshole. Rolling for a log in my throat this instant.

Fuck, I never get a big steamy log. Guess I have to rummage through a random porta potty for a second rate log

Here, you can have a log for your troubles. Andy loves and appreciates your effort.

Thank you so much!! You wont regret it. I'm gonna saver every bite. I'm gonna chew the log until it's a fine brown paste in my mouth, then force it in and out of the gaps in my teeth so I can really jam it into my gum crevices. I'm not gonna brush my teeth for a week.

Mmmm so dreamy user...

Logged.

Bump for logs. Also rolling

Close

trips log em

Logged. Way to score yourself a creamy one.

Don't worry user, I'll share. Have some of the log on me.

14 replies
5 posters
have no shame, do you?

Logless detected

To be fair. I post a lot in OPs threads just because I love creamy logs so fuckin much. I just can't stop rolling for logs and talking about them. Its my weakness

It's every human beings instinct user. We have a central drive to consume his sixxlogs.

can someone explain this to me? does this guy eat turds or something?

Facebook LOG com /andysixxlog

We all eat "turds". Physically, mentally and spiritually we eat them all the time without even realizing it. Our body runs off of logs which is a little known fact when referencing logology. Ever wonder why we get depressed after taking a dump and then proceeding to flush our brown prize down the toilet? Its bc instintivley in our reptillian brain, we crave the log being in our throat. What logology tells us after decades of research is that instead of flushing it like waste, we should be sliding the log down our throats while it's still warn. This is what nature intended. By pushing out a fat steamy log out one whole and then ingesting it through the other ( the mouth ), you are actually completing the log circle of life. We have condtioned ourselves over thousands of years to close off this thought process.

How does andy's logs fit into all this?

I didn't get to finish. Andy's logs are the cream of the crop. It's the ultimate log experience and makes other log sessions inferior.

Andy can only make so many logs. He won't even get to give a log to most people. When people eat thier own logs, they can at least imagine that Andy is squatting over thier mouth and delivering it

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/01/27/Providing-logs-of-shit-isnt-easy-says-BVB-Army-Commander

Six logs of shit isn't even a fraction of what he would need to push out for 7 billion people everyday.