Could you beat me in a fight Sup Forums?

Could you beat me in a fight Sup Forums?

Ps i'm in the navy and do push ups regularly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqSP6fLaAvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you look about 5'6 kek
i'd kick the shit out of you, manlet

Get Rekt

i'm 5'11, 1 inch taller than Mike Tyson, But you'd beat me up because you're tall.....

*Teleports behind you*
Nothin personal kid

yea, i'd stomp your manlet fucking head into the concrete.

i was a state champion schoolboy boxer when i was younger, hope you know how to throw hands....

>navy
It's not gay when you're underway.
Fag.

Beat you by wipping out my dick if you're in the navy.

I'd cave your fuckin skull in and break all your teeth you fag

It's a respectable military occupation, But good meme bro. Being in the navy is gay but working in ross dress for less and living with your mom is super straight

seriously op id eat you alive. but if you had it in you to keep going after 5-8 minutes id be completely winded I smoke cigarettes n weed regularly n couldn't keep my breath. I couple lines of speed tho n ud be done like overcooked hamburger helper.

i'd be too strong and skillfull for you bro

Id just shoot your ass

i'll throw your manlet ass head first into a fucking glass window

I'll fight all day. And i have that big Wladamir Klitschko right hand, dunno if you could take that fam

> doesn't realize you need exp to level up
yes bcuz i wrestled in hs and your pushups give you core strength not opm

Oh no pushups im terrified i definitely dont train in MMA and carry knives and stunguns regularly

You keep saying manlet, i'm 5'11, tall enough to fight any man. I'm stronger than most people over 6 ft i know so you better be ready

Do more compound excercises. Your muscles look like a balloon poodles limbs.

/thread

>ready for a literal toddler
nigger, i'd lift you up with one arm.
My little brother is taller than you and he's 13.
I'd knock your fucking dawrf lights out and leave you for dead.

I do t think you could with no fighting backgrounds Ikd i spar with MMA fighters all the time (mixed martial ats)

u dunno who you fuckin with unk.. I lights em up all day long cuz.. u blink n u fucked mumz...

i am a ufc fighter

sure, dont let a little something like fear and common sense stop you OP if you want to try

Damn carrying knives and stunguns, you must be one tough badass....

> overcooked hamburger helper
praiseworthy specific metaphor

I don't know what a compound excercise or a balloon poodle is, but cool insult fam

That you Phillip?
I beat your ass once I will again.

>i'm in the navy

yeah yeah my brother is gay too

I mean have you ever had to fight after being electrocuted or slashed?

Why do you care so much about picking fights that you have to come to a fucking weeb image board to pick a fight? Why do you think somebody wants to fight you?

How do you not know what a balloom poodle is?
>navy
Stationed on 2 month+ scouting nuclear sub missions?

> implying people fight any other way these days

nigger! people are making pancakes on the Internet these days! what year do you think it is? ..1840? even back then they used barb wire... you uncultured swine

I'm extremely insecure, you weebs are the only demographic of people i could beat 100percent of in a fight

pic related it is me

i could probably kick any of your asses

Not Op, but If I got slashed I'd greet it. It would just make me go into a blind rage. Happened when I got hit with rebar, gash on my head and other cuts from wire, eventually got up on the two an tackled one into fire pit on the coals and beat him to literal hell.
My shins and knees are scared now from the 3rd degree, but that guy now looks like overcooked hamburger helper.

im 511

id roll you. ur tiny bro. gotta lift some weihts. also stop being persian or spic or whatever filth you are

Anybody can beat anybody in a fight, it's just a question of how fucked up the circumstances have to be.

It's also pointless primate urges. This is the 21st century; being able to beat people up does not guarantee you a better life.

Navy? I only know one sailor that could kick my ass.

> The guys here

moneeerrrrooooooo

Looks like Mother Nature already wrecked your pathetic ass

And yet every guy can fuck your ass. Go figure.

No, doc had bigger arms. And looked meaner. He could murder your family by looking at you, and drink 10 bottles of whiskey and drive.

youtu.be/qqSP6fLaAvk
are you sure you are not a teenage vampire?

ill fuck your anus very deep till you moan loud

you got the body of a file clerk, boyo

No one cares about what your dad says to you when he comes into your room drunk every night.

Pushups... wow. So fuckin scared. I turn a wrench for a living and have probably kicked the shit out of a dozen of you "muh military training" faggots back when i used to collect gambling and loan debts.
If youve never fought before, you wont win without sheer luck.
And if you arent a mean sonofabitch that doesnt mind crippling someone, you wont win ever.

lmfao bait

2/10 aesthetics

Whats your rate, boot?

cum collect my loan and i would crush you

pic related it is me after my workout today

pussy

Corey, go to bed you fucking faggot.

Signed,
Your favorite uncle

P.S. I didn't know you were a Sup Forumstard.

I would doubleleg your ass and call it a day. Easy work.

Yup

Navy? And you keep yourself in that shape, Jesus Christ you're a pitiful excuse for a sailer, I fucking hope you're grounded you fucking wimp, bulk up you little shit. And yes I'd kick your ass, mainly because I'm actually in the military.

Who the fuck cares if your in the navy bitch tits. I'm waiting until your faggot ass is screaming in the trenches and your only solitude is that you can possibly beat up some obese people on a image board.

5'3" n id break ur face open n that goes for about 99% of Sup Forums

No, id be busy thinking I got better things to kill, like time

No you'd kick my ass

id just snap your flimsy knee with stomp or 2 and laugh

i would choke you with my cock down your throat

sorry user the training your dad taught you doesnt work in the real world

do you want to see my anus

I don't want to fight Russian Daniel Radcliffe.

you have no aesthetic at all, what the fuck is wrong with your shoulders/traps

>small chest
>beer belly
>big ass shoulders

You look too skinny and small. I'd win easily.