Help me enjoy this album

Help me enjoy this album.
I'm in love with the aesthetic of it but it kinda bores me despite that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whYqGsCBK_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's because that album is boring as shit.

turn 18

Y-you're saying I could've only really appreciated it when I was younger?

>its a boring album
>but it looks so pretty!

what? aesthetic =/= quality of the music

I really like that album

"desu" as the weebs say

If the musical aesthetic is boring you can't do much about it. It's an objective failure, people ignore it just because of social pressure.

That's not how you should see it, read some fucking books

It's entry level dream pop, there's nothing to get. You just don't like it.

>lets judge sound by the way it looks

christ that also implies that albums with subjectively better artwork has objectively better music, thats a new level of retarded

also check those fucking trips cunts

That's the exact point, you dumb shit. Aesthetic have a huge concept, and it is not limited by what you see with your eyes. That's why I said: read some fucking books about it.

It's beyond just a pretty cover though.

The idea of having an album explore the ancient periods of Earth's creation and the entire story with the little girl and the seal.

But I really like dream pop like Heaven or Las Vegas or Beach House are these just even more entry level?

Its a decent album to begin with but they dont really devastate from the structures and general composition that they start the album with, so it just gets repetitive and boring.

You don't need good artwork for the themes of the music to make their point dumbass, fucking Darkside of the Moon for example.

I'm confused where I ever implied that

Fuck off, it's fantastic album.

I think that's really ironic. I find Beach House and Cocteau Twins dreadfully boring but love this album to pieces.

op means "vibe" I guess

Anyone have a download link?

Beach house is the popiest catchiest dream pop in existance I can understand how you might think it's overrated but how can one find it boring?

Yes, most people mean vibe and not aesthetic. You can thank dank memes and vaporwave's brief popularity for that.

It's the most fresh dream pop we've heard in decades. Actually takes things in a new turn.

Maybe check into their other stuff and see if you like their application of this aesthetic to other songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=whYqGsCBK_U

It never stuck with me, I guess. I've listened to Bloom many times and only really remember the first two tracks. Whenever Beach House comes on I just kind of tune it out after a while.

The first two tracks are the best tracks

I like dreampop and shoegaze, and cant seem to understand why this album is so highly regarded. Its good but nothing amazing

I can't understand people considering Loveless masterpiece and finding this album just okay.

just listen to this instead

If you don't like it, then don't like it.

we'll call you names but we were going to anyway, so what's there to lose.

There are like 3 solid tracks on that album. You really can't ask for much more from an album.